Sarwan Ton But Full Narsing Support

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.cricinfo.com/westindies/cont ... MP=NLC-DLY

the most satisfying development in westindies cricket over the las' lil' while is Narsings development!

I liked this kid from the start but then he slipped in my cricket purgatory for an extended period.

selected for Oz Narsing has fought like a man possessed to raise himself to the level of performance we all exepected from his early days.

thats an amazingly positive example in these lean times.

and in the field Narsing looks a very attractive lil' cricketer, focused, skillful, sensible, determined.

way to go narsing!
Huckle

Unread post

mapoui,

Deo is coming into his own for the past couple of years.. This is good news for WI cricket now that they have another solid middle order batsman and Deo could help out with the bowling too...
mapoui

Unread post

narsing has placed himself squarely in the reckoning for the first team. if he continues something will have to give around the 5, 6 and seventh places.

Bharath seems to have addressed the opening problems for at least a little time ahead. the middle has been way too fragile for too long. Narsings determination offers some definetly solidity to be considered
mapoui

Unread post

I agree Huckle. I had lost faith in him completely! then I saw him in Oz and you could see the difference on the field, the sense of focus and confidence. I was impressed.

I like such things, such development! reminds me of Richie Richardson between his appearance in England and Oz back in his earlies. he could not deal with england at all but flowered in the Oz sunshine
BallOil

Unread post

I think the 1000 runs in the regional was the turning point... But, in Oz ...Deo announced his intentions :D
BallOil

Unread post

I like what Narsingh has been doing lately ... Gwaan Deo, tek yuh time and do your thing.. :)