Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring nothing ... again.

West Indies cricket discussions
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:I, @howzdat can not conceive of any circumstances in which Vivian Richards would place himself as cheerleader in chief for the opposition's celebrating a win over the West Indies.

Christopher Gayle has for quite some time now been a 'poppy show' :!: He has fallen victim to the hype that is now commonplace in our modern world. He is not a West Indian :!:

Chris Gayle, if those folks in the wicb 'fraid to tell it to you then I will, "Thank you but no thanks for more!"

DROP HIM NOW!!!!
howzdat

Unread post

1.1 and that may be why! Bowled him! A low full toss, angling across the left-hander from over the wicket and swinging back in a touch, Gayle plays across the line and plays all around it, the ball crashes into the base of off stump and Bumrah wheels away in ecstatic celebration as the Wankhede roars. How that ball dipped on Gayle, how it bent back into him. 6/1
Plays all around a full toss ... Dunce. Oh and i didn't care even if he had made 1000; the sooner he is retired the better.
India 192/2 (20/20 ov)
West Indies 196/3 (19.4/20 ov)
West Indies won by 7 wickets (with 2 balls remaining)
Well done to the TEAM .... as they advance to the final. Chris Gayle is a Poppy Show. DROP HIM NOW!!!!
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

World T20, 2nd Semi-Final: India v West Indies at Mumbai, March 31, 2016

CH Gayle b Bumrah 5

March result: West Indies won by 7 wickets

He set the foundation for a big run chase by facing six deliveries and missing a full toss.
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

World T20, Final: England v West Indies at Kolkata, April 3, 2016

CH Gayle c Stokes b Root 4

Match result: West Indies won by 4 wickets

"World Boss" signs off after another major contribution
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

Universe Boss?
howzdat

Unread post

Allyuh too funny wid dem pictures. lol lol lol
AFRO

Unread post

LOL more like "universe FLOP" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even lickle Charles contributed more than that skunt!!!..Charles played his role in the SL and india games!!!..whilst Chris turned up against England and wasn't seen again!!..thank God this is his last tournament and we cyan get rid of him wukless rass now 8-) .
howzdat

Unread post

Did you see the how he managed to catch that ball for 'them' whilst fielding in the slips. Top man!
howzdat

Unread post

Indian Premier League, 4th match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Bangalore, Apr 12, 2016
1.2 Kumar to Gayle, OUT, Bhuvneshwar cleans up Gayle! Bhuvi lands this outside leg, it ducks back in, brushes the bottom of Gayle's thigh pad and hits the leg stump. It gets tilted back. Gayle can't believe it. CH Gayle b Kumar 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 25.00
Normal service!

Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring nothing ... again. But RCB go on to make 227/4 (20/20 ov). A young man who played in the U19 World Cup for India scored 35 from 10 balls! It was mayhem! Who would be a bowler nowadays.
9.40pm Gayle: I got out, Virat and AB had a splendid partnership. Credit to go to Sarfaraz. It was a team effort. Sarfaraz is my buddy, he is like a son to me. The way he came in and played tonight was fantastic. He is definitely one to watch out for.
Meanwhile, even extras contributed more to the RCB score than Gayle did.