AFRO's windiesfans.com inbox fuh the WICB

West Indies cricket discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Well regarding this inbox, I don't know about anyone else, but I just want to get my plea for clemency in first before the blows start :D :D. In so doing I am calling upon the services of John Scofield and friends performing a track entitled Don't Shoot The Messenger from the album Hand Jive.

** WARNING ** Don't waste six minutes sixteen seconds of your life if you don't like jazz or if a lineup including John Scofield - guitar; Eddie Harris (tenor saxophone); Larry Goldings (piano organ); Dennis Irwin (bass); Bill Stewart (drums); Don Alias (percussion) could well be from Mars as mean anything musically to you. Thank you. Where was I?

From time-to-time in this topic I am going to avail myself of the opportunity to leave a message for the WICB c/o our star poster AFRO! As I well know, AFRO is a very busy person so I am gonna have to try to stay on topic :P :P . Being a kind sorta poster I declare that AFRO is under no obligation whatsoever to act on, including read or deliver to the addressee, anything that appears in this inbox.

It is my contention that ALL other contributors to this topic do so at their own peril and are fully prepared to suffer/enjoy the consequences whatever they may be including public ridicule, praise, being ignored, and other things as yet to be defined. As they say in some political circles, "Nothing is ruled in and Nothing is ruled out" ....
howzdat

Unread post

Dear AFRO can you ask the wicb if they have any vacancies for a volunteer special adviser on improving the fortunes of windies cricket (payment for services rendered not being sought). I, Howzdat am immediately available! My only requirement is that I be allowed to continue with my proclivity to spout garbage here on Windiesfans.com. I look forward to an official response.

Regards

howzdat
Last edited by howzdat on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikesiva

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is a wonderful thread, howzdat....
:P
Dear Afro,

Can you please ask the WICB to consider getting a sponsor for the four-day competition, so that it can be extended to a home-and-away series? It seems pointless for us to be playing two Tests against Pakistan in July, while there is no domestic cricket going on. Ideally, we would like to see FC cricket going on simultaneously alongside our home international series, so our guys can stay in form.

PS please mention to Dave and Michael (Muirhead) that this suggestion is coming from a fellow Yardie....
:D
AFRO

Unread post

Email the WICB you skunts!!.. i ain't no "messenger"!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
howzdat

Unread post

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D talk about laugh! Oh Gawd AFRO you got me in stitches here.
mapoui

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Email the WICB you skunts!!.. i ain't no "messenger"!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
But Wait! why not :? :o

whose influence better to be sought on this matter when it come so :?

yu prove dat over the past few years dat I have known you... now you disavow?

wat happened :? :?

interestting 8-) you say you from Trinidad... wat the convenience gorne..the Yard a lil to far..north?

I have confidendence in you Star Poster. it's a lil far but you can do it.

I expect by this time so next week you thick as thieves with Ol' Cam and the Yardie Mafia, all inbox flows solidified and we can go through you as usual.

my applicaion too, will follow shortly :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
interestting 8-) you say you from Trinidad... wat the convenience gorne..the Yard a lil to far..north?
"Trini"? :shock: not me old boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

oh skunt. Hunte get fired and Afro start making sense!

thats what happens when you when one start inhaling oxygen!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was never a "supporter" of H&H

right and I am the president of Guyana! :D
AFRO

Unread post

POOgley!!..stop stinking up di place and get back to IRONING fatwan's COUNTY CRICKET gear!!.. skunt!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Gils

Unread post

:D Dear AFRO, Honourary Board Advisor & Confidant

I come before you in utmost praise & humility with the hope that you would see fit to acknowledge the mutterings of mere mortals such as I who may only wonder in awe at the exalted position of state that you now hold.

Kind Sir, the request I have is modest in comparison to you're worldly endeavors & hopefully will not take up to much of you valuable time for I seek not to interfere in matters that are beyond me or in issues that I could not possibly hope to comprehend.

Please Sir, may it be at all possible to inquire as to weather an U 23 team may be enabled to take part in at least one of the two regional formats presently in operation (excluding CPL) ?
If not immediately then perhaps at a time which is more opportune & fitting to the needs & requirements of yourself & the high grade company you now access.

In exchange for this request I ask nothing & if you do see fit to express it in the esteemed company you keep & if by any chance it is looked upon favorably then I seek no credit as that should undoubtedly all go to you in recognition of you're tremendous efforts in moving WI cricket Fahwud.

Yours, the everlastingly servile afro
:ugeek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Gils on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.