FORWARD!!!

West Indies cricket discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

So AfCrow stop talk about "forward" in relation to the Test team...instead he wants to piggy-back on the T20 success of the very seniors he attacked.
8-)
This is arguably the weakest West Indies team to tour England since 1928, probably comparable to that 1928 side. Since AfCrow probably doesn't know that 1928 series, I've posted the series results for him:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/61871.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If he'd read Michael Manley's "History of West Indian Cricket", he would've known about this series, but I don't expect him to have done that....
Googley

Unread post

i am rather surprised that AfCrow is not here yet bawling "FOWARD"!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah think he afraid of goat mouthing the team for the 3rd test! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

DUNCIES!!!!...I DOAN NEED TO TELL YOU SKUNTS WHICH WAY WE MOVING TO RHATID!!!..BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

oh lawd!!! here comes the goat mouth king!!!

we dead in the 3rd test!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

did i call it or what????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

mikesiva

Unread post

:lol:
AfCrow is happy to drink champagne on a yacht, "all expenses paid", but when he asks Cameron for money to try to get his underperformers to go "forward", he's suddenly surprised there's nothing left in the kitty.
:mrgreen:
mikesiva

Unread post

The West Indies will now have to qualify for the World Cup for the first time ever...forward!!!!!
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

mikesiva wrote::lol:
AfCrow is happy to drink champagne on a yacht, "all expenses paid", but when he asks Cameron for money to try to get his underperformers to go "forward", he's suddenly surprised there's nothing left in the kitty.

There are almost as many "support staff" as players on West Indies' current 2017 tour of England?
Googley

Unread post

this thread will be revisited by one, the royal batty licker AfCrow during the Zimbabwe tour....IF we win!! :lol: :lol: