Shiv 'The Centurion' Chanderpaul

West Indies cricket discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Shiv Chanderpaul aged 42, batting for Lancashire, is 141 not out.
mikesiva

Unread post

The old man made 182...oh, how they could use that stability in the West Indies Test side.
:D
howzdat

Unread post

:D Ah well I can't duck the 'stick' cos I was one who called on here for him to be dropped as to my mind his form had dropped off alarmingly, yes i hear allyuh saying in chorus datz how must be aint know that class is permanent.

At the time we had just witnessed the sycophantic contrivance of a carry-on in India over Tendulkar, and from my viewpoint it appeared highly likely that from certain quarters in the West Indian public opinion the same sort of thing would have unfolded.

Anyway, we don't want to stir up that hornets nest again ... however right now on form alone he would walk easily into the West Indies team.
Googley

Unread post

however right now on form alone he would walk easily into the West Indies team.

him gotta pass "AfCrow Gate" :lol:
howzdat

Unread post

hahahahaah RAOTFLMAO that's a good one. Googs, for some reason datz how i can't quite figure out that one mek I remembah that brand of baby milk from way back when :D :D I wonder if AFRO old enough to have such recollections?

Whatever the case may be I am certain that for the Progressive Movement, Shiv playing again for the West Indies is a "AfCrow Gate" too far that not even Shiv 'The Centurion' Chanderpaul can walk through.

But I reckon that Shiv won't give a damn cos him batting still have teeth, unlike some wot habitually hanging dem gums where the soup dropping.

Shiv 'The Centurion' Chanderpaul spurns AfCrow Gate on the way to Wisden immortality :!:
Googley

Unread post

hanging dem gums where the soup dropping.

dem progressive enough dese days to use straws for the "soup licking!!" :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

But wait!!..POOgley still PINNING fi him husband? :lol: :lol: :lol: Tek your stench elsewhere duncy!!!..it's di COTR's time now!!!..grandads NOT welcome :D ,

Oh, and incase your silly rass didn't realise...HE HAS RETIRED from test cricket...so please move on and support Hetty!!!..or is he not your "type" of Guyana man? :mrgreen:
howzdat

Unread post

Allyuh too too funny, I can't stop laughing though mi belly ah hurt me! LOL.

Googs respond datz how the Progressive Movement has developed to the extent that dem using straw for "soup licking" nowadays! And while some (Affers) argues that to mek a point like this is to "clutch forlornly at yesterday's fading triumphs", fact is that West Indies cricket with or without Shivnarine Chanderpaul is drowning in a miasma of incompetence.

I also note that never one to let the side down, Affers mek a sterling contribution to my foolishness by informing us that,
POOgley still PINNING fi him husband?lol: :lol: :lol:

RAOTFLMAO! All I can say is that Affers must be referring to them old time baby nappy wot some mothers had was to buckle-up pon dem pickney with some big a$$ safety pin.

And Lawd, I hope that it aint got any Windiannas reading this topic whilst putting on the 'Terry' nappy pon the baby backside cos I imagine dey is laffing so damned much that is a serious pricking & blood-letting the baby at risk from. Tek care and look wot you doing, here me :!:

Please DO NOT get caught up wid AFRO funniness and goat-mouth spelling pon Googs cos he (Affers) only know about dem Pampers and modern-day incontinence pants for POO & WEE! You get me? Good.Pardon me? Is no difference if the nappy is for catching the pee-pee or the do-do cos you husband never ever budge fuh put any sort of pants pon he child? Well you better tek AFRO lead and tell him to
Tek your stench elsewhere duncy!!!..it's di COTR's time now!!!..grandads NOT welcome :D ,
Yes sis, mek him know seh dat you want a man with modern ways and preferably without goat-mouth tendencies cos is a child of the revolution dat you give birth to and his papa better be of the Progressive sort or else he hafi go bat pon some other wicket!

Regardlessly yours

datzhow

PS: datz how all readers hafi know that this writer does not purport to offer any relationship or parenting advice worth giving any regard to. Aight?! Good.
Googley

Unread post

Shiv Jacki Robinson Chanderpaul will remain great in the history of cricket and there is nothing WICB and AfCrow can do to stop that! AfCrow should be thankful that Shiv will supply him with plenty of crow to eat lasting a lifetime! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

LOL you tink we sad about dat old skunt scoring runs in FOREIGN leagues DUNCY? :D

We too busy TEACHING WE COTR YUTES dem about respect and pride fi di WI shirt!!!..unlike dem wukless senior skunts you love fi worship :lol: :lol: :lol: