IPL 2018

West Indies cricket discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

Kolkata Knight Riders

Players retained: Sunil Narine (INR 8.5 crore/US $1.3 million), Andre Russell (INR 7 crore)

How can the WICB compete with that? Narine and Russell play two months in the IPL for about US$1 million each.

IPL 2018 will be the 11th edition which will be played between April 4 to May 31. Auction will be held on 27th and 28th of January 2018.
mikesiva

Unread post

Windies players in the IPL....

1) Andre Russell (Kolkata) US$1.3m
2) Sunil Narine (Kolkata) US$1.9m
3) Javon Searles (Kolkata) US$46k
4) Chris Gayle (Punjab) US$312k
5) Dwayne Bravo (Chennai) US$1m
6) Kieron Pollard (Mumbai) US$843k
7) Evin Lewis (Mumbai) US$593k
8) Carlos Brathwaite (Hyderbad) US$312k

Those the WICB allowed to get away....

1) Jofra Archer (Rajasthan) US$1.1m
2) Chris Jordan (Hyderbad) 156k
Gils

Unread post

C Gayle's stock has dropped dramatiaclly in the last 2 months, now he's valued the same as the bwicbc T20 captian lol.

Btw, the 10% letting fee is about $650 000, dwarthing the $50 000 bwicbc handed out in prize money for PCL 2017-2018.
Googley

Unread post

does the WICB get a cut of each payment regardless of the player's status with WI cricket? Or do they only get a cut for players under contract with WICB?
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:does the WICB get a cut of each payment regardless of the player's status with WI cricket? Or do they only get a cut for players under contract with WICB?
I believe it's regardless of their status....

In addition, while Russell was in oblivion after the missed tests, the WICB didn't care about him, and trough-dwellers like AfCrow ridiculed him. What is the WICB doing for Russell now....

In contrast, KKR has sent out their own physio to Antigua to work with Russell, and manage his return to cricket after a year's absence. KKR are doing something the WICB didn't think of doing...no wonder these players feel the IPL teams treat them better.
AFRO

Unread post

MI HAFFE BIG UP DI T20 MAN DEM!!!!...YOUR EFFORTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!..TRUST ME!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

If thats accurate, then its pure skuntery! The non contracted players should lawyer up big time. Give the facting soup licking WICB nothing, not a rusty penny!!!
:evil:
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
Googley wrote:does the WICB get a cut of each payment regardless of the player's status with WI cricket? Or do they only get a cut for players under contract with WICB?

In addition, while Russell was in oblivion after the missed tests, the WICB didn't care about him, and trough-dwellers like AfCrow ridiculed him. What is the WICB doing for Russell now....

In contrast, KKR has sent out their own physio to Antigua to work with Russell, and manage his return to cricket after a year's absence. KKR are doing something the WICB didn't think of doing...no wonder these players feel the IPL teams treat them better.
LOL massa dictating to we again? :lol: :lol: :lol: . So let me get this straight. We must spend HARD EARNED dollars to help that CHEATING skunt when he turned his back on our test and one day teams? :roll: F#CK OFF!!...he's a wukless, gready skunt just like the rest of them...so good riddens. KKR are only concerned about their "asset", they don't care about his rass 8-) .
AFRO

Unread post

Googley wrote:
If thats accurate, then its pure skuntery! The non contracted players should lawyer up big time. Give the facting soup licking WICB nothing, not a rusty penny!!!
:evil:
LOL stinky JEALOUS that we get PAID off dem wukless skunts? What a ting :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

KKR are only concerned about their "asset", they don't care about his rass
and what does WICB and their batty licking skunts care about? do they even care, period? atleast KKR cares about something! :D