WE GLAD DI WHOLE WORLD GOT TO SEE!!!

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

What a bunch of greedy, vindictive skunts we been dealing with :evil: . And I know most in di region supporting we :D . You Choose lick it cricket over international commitments? And you wonder why we keep PUTTING LICKS pon dem rass? :roll: :roll: No worries though, Jimmy and Gravesy are slowly but surely implementing we plans so that we will NOT be held to ransom anymore. Narine and Polly always been greedy skunts, but Darren? Why him let di Trini posse around him mash up his career like this? :twisted: We in di PM tried we best to mek him see di light. We got him and Davey to call a truce and everything seemed to be back on track, but with his brother and di rest of the bitter trinis, (including dem president and former di former wipa president), pulling him strings, it looks like that chapter is CLOSED. Oh well, I guess sitting pon t20 teams benches is better than going to world cups!!!...thankfully, dem man didn't influence young Evin Lewis, despite dem HARD efforts to do so :mrgreen: .

Now we gine move forward with our young team and slowly introduce more of we COTR prospects. You can see in di Super50 how we licking dong Mike's English teams!!!..so it's clear have talent in di region 8-) .

And in closing, dem suckers who TURNED DEM BACKS PON DI REGION like Massa Mike did in di 80s, might think they got one up on us!!..but just remember this. When we hand out di NOC WE GET A PERCENTAGE OF DEM PAYCHECK!!!...so needless to say, di champagne gine be on DEM rass tonight...

FORWARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

I see you finally abandon Lil Bravo....
:lol:
Don't worry, next year this time Evin Lewis will be in the same boat.
8-)
Trinis don't really care if they play for the West Indies or not, just as long as they turn out for TT in the CPL. And to a lot of these players, that's all that matters.

It's amusing to see you cussing the Trinis in one breath, and then boasting how you trough-dwellers get a percentage of the NOC in another breath. Do you see the hypocrisy that the WICB has been accused of?

For the record, I was involved in Caribbean cricket in the 80s and 90s. I was there at Sabina Park in 98, reporting on that fiasco of a pitch. I can safely say that's my last involvement in WI cricket. It was WICB incompetence then, and I can see that it hasn't improved since then.
:mrgreen:
It's good to see the regional teams beating Kent and Hampshire so far, but that's to be expected. Our guys are at home, playing in home conditions. It's a different kettle of fish on seaming pitches in England. Also, our guys have been playing cricket for four months, and should be in peak condition. These county cricketers are just starting their pre-season cricket, and are rusty, so we should be taking advantage of them and beating them. I expect no less....
AFRO

Unread post

OLD BOY!!!..SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

I been too busy drinking a few of these, all courtesy of THOSE GREEDY SKUNTS, to reply sooner!!!!...THANK YOU POLLY, SUNNY AND DARREN!!!..WE APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

I been too busy drinking a few of these, all courtesy of THOSE GREEDY SKUNTS

whats new? You been busy at the trough...tell us something that we dont know! :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

POOgley!!!..who next you gine BEG fi CPL tickets stinky? You get pon your knees fi grandpa shiv yet? :? OOOPS, mi almost forget, getting pon your knees is NOTHING NEW to you is it? nasty, wukless skunt...KEEP BEGGING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

You missing the big picture...its WICB and WI Cricket begging the world for some respect now! The "goodwill" respect earned from the time of Worrell thru Viv has expired...ran out its course.

We are now the laffing stock of the world!

and you skunts just sit back, laff while trying to suck the blood of the few good players left. but this time nah lang time...de players outsmarting yall skunts!!!

Soup drying up ....fast!! :evil:
AFRO

Unread post

LOL yeah the world is "laughing" so much that Pakistan and India are BEGGING us to do regular t20 series in America!!!...and England are sending their teams to the region to play in our 50 over competition, and America, and hopefully soon Canada, are getting involved in we cricket too!!!.. 8-)

Just admit it stinky, you just mad that the flat track bullies that are the Guyana Jaguars are getting SNUBBED when it comes to WI selection!!!...if Shiv, Deo and fatwan were still playing, your bias rass wouldn't say a WORD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

guyanese getting snubbed and WI Cricket is back to its winning ways!!

wow! thats awesome!

wait, no, i was just dreaming!! Guyanese players getting snubbed and WI cricket in the shit hole...still! Circling and circling, trying to find the proverbial Cornah!!

Meanwhile the massas at the trough licking the soup...which will soon dry up! ;)
Gils

Unread post

Flat tracks, oh lawd :ugeek:

Question : CPL changed the format of the US round of matches because money was a problem :?:
howzdat

Unread post

Snub - verb (used with object), snubbed, snubbing.

1. to treat with disdain or contempt, especially by ignoring.
2. to check or reject with a sharp rebuke or remark.
3. to check or stop suddenly (a rope or cable that is running out).
4. to check (a boat, an unbroken horse, etc.) by means of a rope or line made fast to a fixed object.
5. to pull up or stop abruptly in such a manner.

noun
6. an act or instance of snubbing.
7. an affront, slight, or rebuff.
8. a sudden check given to a rope or cable running out, a moving boat, or the like.

adjective
9. (of the nose) short and turned up at the tip.
10. blunt.