Anyone seen the AfCrow?

West Indies cricket discussions
Googley

Unread post

That man must be lost of that special "canal" we refer to as the trough!

He cyan seem to find his way "Forward"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AfCrow has gone into hiding, especially now that the 'C' team has scraped a new low....

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/me ... kings/test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the first time ever, the Test team has hit a new low. We're now NINTH in the Test rankings, below Bangladesh.
:?
Googley

Unread post

thats the WICB's Forward movement...no wonder the Crow is lost in the canal! :lol: :lol:

Wrong direction!
AFRO

Unread post

LOL!!..like always mi FANS always begging fi me COMPANY to rhatid!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact is right now is very quiet In di region because there is no cricket being played at any level. Caricom is also putting Davey and dem under big pressure so we in do PM are taking a backseat to see what transpires...whoever wins di battle we good, as we have connections with BOTH sides of di fight :D .

Oh, and after pakistan give we a kings ransom to send we scab team, combined with di GREADY SKUNTS giving we a percentage of dem wages!!..let's just say these last few weeks have involved a lot of SHOPPING and a few VACATIONS!!!..THANK YOU IPL!!! :D .

As for the low rankings!!!..it is what it is, we've had a tough schedule of late having played England away, Pak at home and NZ away!!!..all while playing with a lot of young and inexperienced players. This is a very tough spell for our cricket but let's also remember what our A-team just did to Massa's country!!!..we DO have talent coming through and di PM is working hard to ensure that our grassroots and school programs can get up to par and assist in bringing through quality players.

We're also in constant communication with the US and Canada boards and are hopeful of creating a partnership that will see them participate in the PCL and the Super50 on a regular basis, which in turn will hopefully garner much more lucrative sponsorship opportunities.

And lastly the academy is taking shape at the sticky wicket ground...so slowly but surely things are coming together. But once again I stress that due to the financial gulf between us and many of our rivals. The mountain we have to climb is a tall one, but I do believe we will get there soon enough. Di PM's only desire is to make sure the programs and structures are all in place for our cricket to succeed, and we will NOT rest until we get there, it's that simple.

And let me remind you skunts that despite the lows we've had to face, we have seen our teams win FOUR trophies since 2012!!!..some teams like SA, NZ etc have not seen such glory so just sih dong and be thankful 8) .
Googley

Unread post

let's just say these last few weeks have involved a lot of SHOPPING and a few VACATIONS!!!..THANK YOU IPL!!! :D .
Finally, the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
These parasites will suck the blood out of cephalopods!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

And let me remind you skunts that despite the lows we've had to face, we have seen our teams win FOUR trophies since 2012!!!..some teams like SA, NZ etc have not seen such glory so just sih dong and be thankful 8) .
seriously, you still singing this song??????

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!!

Gils

Unread post

Googley wrote:
seriously, you still singing this song??????

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!!

We all know the when and the where, but how likely is he to name the who......#parasites.

They scream forward but can only speak in the past tense. It is what happens in the future that focuses each teams attention so, who is more likely to win anything from today onward, SA NZ or BWI invitational XI.......
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:
let's just say these last few weeks have involved a lot of SHOPPING and a few VACATIONS!!!..THANK YOU IPL!!! :D .
Finally, the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
These parasites will suck the blood out of cephalopods!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why our Test ranking has hit a new low....
Googley

Unread post

hark, the Crow will soon show up!

WI won a test just recently!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

Man hiding since WI cricket sinking inside the toilet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah wonder if there is anything still left in the trough! :D