Obama Goes 'Home' To View His handywork!

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

http://uruknet.info/?p=m70960&hd=&size=1&l=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by mapoui on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

sick :(
mapoui

Unread post

Sick!!! Heressssss More!

http://uruknet.info/?p=m71051&hd=&size=1&l=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obama..blood-soaked liar and dishonest broker, assassin and mass murderer, torturer and warmonger and racial supremacist for he behaves as if he is better than the people he kills by the hundereds everyday.

while his family and childrn are snug and warm and well fed and schooled in the white house he kills defenceless blac and brown children who do not have a fraction of he he has.

that is the most blatant of supremacist acts. you do not derserve what i have. I am bettter than ye dogs down there and I must demonstrate routinely this salient fact to you with the drones and bomb I frop pon ally rarse.

to me Obama as a blac man is the most despicable of developments in international politics. as blac man Obama is a disaster to me, a total disappointment. at this time in the world, at this evolutuionary juncture human society needs a transformative figure that takes us from one old and dying form of social organisation to a new and postive beginning. Obama as a blac man from the traditionaly downtrodden was supposed to be that figure.

the coming of a blac man to the american presidency, the most powerful position in world society was supposed to be socially transformative event. somebody pre-empted this potential and general expectation by indeed puttin in a blac man, however not the saviour everyone expected...but a nasty sick, murderous dog of a manchurian candidate called Obama.

whoever perpetrated that hoax on humanity at this crucial stage of human evolution must hate humanity indeed, to have played such a sick joke on us all.

Barack H Obama is an indescribably afwul human being, the devil himself, totally opposite to any conception of a saving leadership of general expectation and necessity at this time in the human career.

my anger at the jokers and at Obama is pure, my contempt for them elite. and when this mess falls I hope the people do not forget them, nor Obama himself for massively dog he has turned out to be