Is Kamla Protecting Trinidad!

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:Kamla is the best damn ruler for TnT! 8-)

doh min' googley! he doh know wat good in a politician is. he never saw it in his life so he wun know!

all he talking is race. kamla is indo and dat is wat he mean by good..or the bes' ever!

but he doh know dat politics regardless of race is a corruption..especially in our time. and dat all ah dem croocked as 3 dollar bills. its in the nataure of the beast.

its all a matter of an honest situation coming about ready to investigate and prosecute all ah dem. den we will know and there will not be enuff room in the jails fuh dem.

deh go have to mek more jail to accomadate politicians convicted of corruption...very likely including Kamla too!
Googley

Unread post

all he talking is race. kamla is indo and dat is wat he mean by good..or the bes' ever!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maps, you should make a calypso called "rac, everything is race...me say Race...."

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Kamla is boss! :D
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maps, you should make a calypso called "rac, everything is race...me say Race...."

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Kamla is boss! :D

EVEN BETTER GOOGS! YU SHUD MAKE ONE SAYING EVERYTHING IS NOT RACE! THE WAY IS CLEAR! PROCEED!

I am looking forward to the results!
Keith

Unread post

What Kamla has dont to the people of TnT is very shameful; she's called for a state of emergency, a limited one she says, but the police high command does not, or rather claims not to have known about the SoE. There seems to be pandemonium going on between that government...