Trinicentre.com...Organ of Betrayal

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.trinicenter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is the official organ of betrayal of Trinidadians of African Descent (TAD)

I wonder who pays for this most lushious of websites, which from all appearances would be most expensive to run?

Trinicentre never asks for donations, has no advertising I have noticed, yet there it is everyday, strong and powerful, spouting news and views which appear to be left of centre, in the peoples interest, democratic and all that. but when one gets down to the nitty gritty this is far from what Trinicentre is about.

in fcat Trinicentre appears to be a most backward oriented project, certainly not consistent with the interest of blac trinidadians. in fact this week it appears to be face and place for the housing and expressions of betrayal of TAD by a bevvy of house negroes, besides theemselves to pander to the new Indian power in Titty.

Raffique Shah is is old and regular pandering self. no doubt at his age no new jobs would follow if Trinicentre sends him packing. so he is besides himself each week to find ways to couch support for the stutus quo in a rhetorical flow that must at the same time maintain his 'leftist' place in the regional pantheon.

there are times when Shah succeeds excellently. but there are times again when he seems tired, worned dwn by the constant demand to spins and he comes across like the panderer he is.

but what takes the cake this time around are Selwyn Cudjoe and that Natanbu fellow who is a professor somewhere in the USA. I am hadly ever shocked by human behaviour but Natanbu does indeed shock a bit this week for he has been consistently blac in his offerings. now he is besides himself to pander to Kamla! Wow!

with leaders like we have had from the start TADS have no chance at all in the ethnically divided and competitive Titty reality. no wonder one of our real leaders, Dr Anthony Martin has asked the salient question...'are TAD's an endangered species?'