‘You’re not welcome!’ Manning

Political updates and debates...
socafighter

Unread post

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,117390.html

AN ANGRY pensioner yesterday held on to the shoulders of Prime Minister Patrick Manning as he chased him off his property, after the Prime Minister entered the man’s premises un-welcomed, during a walkabout of the St Joseph constituency.

s soon as the pensioner touched Manning, two members of the Prime Minister’s private security detail pulled both men apart. One told the pensioner, “You cannot do that. You can’t touch the Prime Minister!

To this, the pensioner appeared to grow even more angry, replying, “You mad or what? Who say he could do that? Where is his spiritual adviser? This is my home and he entered un-welcomed!”

Approached by reporters, a tense-looking Manning attempted to beat-down queries saying, “No questions.” After yesterday’s walkabout, Manning attended a PNM meeting in the constituency, where he delivered the feature address and received a round of applause.
mapoui

Unread post

I din see dis! sweet!

who is dat pensioner? a brave man! a true man! a westindian!

I would not touch the prime minister myself..as a man wat I touching another man for? :? :lol:

but the pm in the man yard and the man did say 'yuh not welcome!'

I doh like no politician anywhere at all, far less trini politicians! toss them all! and if I knew that trini citizen who gave manning a piece of his mind I wold send him a letter of support!

I like manning least of all...which is not at all! :D
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:I din see dis! sweet!

who is dat pensioner? a brave man! a true man! a westindian!
:D
They doh mek em like that any mo.... Get up stand up 8-)