Obama kicks off 2012 re-election bid

Political updates and debates...
BallOil

Unread post

President Barack Obama formally launched his re-election campaign Monday, urging grass-roots supporters central to his first White House run to mobilize again to protect the change he's brought over the past two years.

The official start of his second White House bid, in the midst of three wars, a budget fight with Congress, and sluggish economic recovery, comes 20 months before the November 2012 election.
Link

President Barack Obama launched his re-election campaign website
BallOil

Unread post

[youtube][/youtube]
mapoui

Unread post

http://blackagendareport.com/content/ob ... and-abroad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he better move fast! Black America waking up!
mapoui

Unread post

http://blackagendareport.com/content/fr ... post-obama" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

deh ae up already! at least Kimberly is!
mapoui

Unread post

http://blackagendareport.com/content/pr ... g-africans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the leading horseman of the apocalypse Barack H Obama.....an abomination of a human being, this seventh blac president of the usa.

and here is a woman who actually goes to bed with this thing that is Obama. my word!
Googley

Unread post

Maps, you think Obama will hold his spot in the white house?
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:Maps, you think Obama will hold his spot in the white house?

I dont care goog lee! it does not matter to me who is president.

the nature of that office ensures that occupant at any time is a skunt, ah prick, a killer, criminal and psycopath..no matter how he looks, wat he says, the campaign or any damm thing.

all that really matter from the point of view of ordinary folk, a member of whose numbers I am, is dat in their various groups they are organised properly, district by district, over the whole nation, collective and solid and in the process of effecting their political power, in their own (ours) collective interest, through the deals they make among the groups to max out the power of the people

the people must have the power to tell the president, whoever the fcuker be, what deh want done and to make the skunt pay for not doing it... or not doing it well enuff!

if dat is not the case...and it is not the case...then the people suffer as deh do now, wether the president is blac or white or whatever.

in any case Obama is absolutely nutten to me. piss on him!
Googley

Unread post

Maps, you a canadian. why the US presidency means so much to you?
Googley

Unread post

maps ignore me question! :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:maps ignore me question! :lol:

are yu sure....or yu having problems understanding......?