Mapoui, What goin on in T&T?

Political updates and debates...
BallOil

Unread post

On December 18, 2009 the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution proclaiming 2011 the International Year for People of African Descent. The proclamation was made, according to the resolution, "with a view to strengthening national actions and regional and international cooperation for the benefit of people of African descent in relation to their full enjoyment of economic, social, civil and political rights, their participation and integration in all political, economic, social and cultural aspects of society, and the promotion of a greater knowledge of and respect for their diverse heritage and culture." (The 2001 Durban Declaration and Programme of Action, to which the resolution refers, draws a distinction between "Africans" and "people of African descent.")

Who knows, it may well have been around the time the resolution was adopted that the documents I shall now mention were written. They only very recently reached me, but allusions in them to individuals and events suggest they date from the period of the last Manning administration.

The author is perfectly clear in his mind (I'm assuming a male wrote them) that black people are the scum of the earth, if not worse, and that the PNM - "Pure Negro Members (and) a party of Africans for Africans and by Africans" - is solely to blame for the ills of this country. T&T is "the most Racist country in the world now that Apartheid is abandoned...(T)he tree of Racism has been uprooted from South Africa only to be transplanted here bearing fruits only for Africans...The black race due to its past performances could be logically deemed to be parasites like locusts, fleas and leeches..."

He says also: "The abolition of slavery and Emancipation have done no good to non-African races, in fact it has become a noose for the necks of those Races." Worse follows: "It could be deduced by the way of Logic that Slavery is the only antidote devised to control, and prevent the black man like a wild runaway horse from unbridled power, it is the only solution to keep him in check and balance from his insatiable lusts for power." (My emphasis.) I wonder what Makandal Daaga would make of this. read more
mapoui

Unread post

dat reads like fella on Krishna board by the name of Kwami

and there is dat poster in the comments section by the name of GrantAdams..who is similar..clearly a white man or an Indo man masquerading as from Bim with dahomey origins..from which base he may find it easier to lash blac people hard
Googley

Unread post

Bally, you asking a Canadian bout tnt? he knows crap about tnt! he even thinks he know US politics! hahahahahahaha :lol:

he even thinks he is banned from krishna's site!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

i get to fraid allyuh yuh see. from good experience as soon as man say somethimg or post something allyuh doh like is ban time.

krishna is not as quick pon the trigger as you and skipper biggie eh googs! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:Bally, you asking a Canadian bout tnt? he knows crap about tnt! he even thinks he know US politics! hahahahahahaha :lol:

he even thinks he is banned from krishna's site!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont put words on wat i say googs lee, chinaman! I never said I know us politics. I make my comments according to my opinion of things I see goin' orn! my comments are criticism based on wat i know...take it or leave it.

i know enuff about the fundamentals of global economy for example, to point out tht Kamla is a stooge, like Manning and Panday were before she...like Chambers and Robinson were and Eric before dem

yuh see yu cyar help but be a stooge if yu playing traditional politics in the developing world...status quo politics. that way the politics is controlled by the international bankers and the multi-nationals, backed up by the american military big stick. yu play their game or they will get rid of you.

the only way to do different, to not be a stooge, minding the 'store' for the forrin power, is to come from outside the system in terms of party..come with a new populist party, win the election and proceed to bring the people in quickly, spread their involvement, put the power in their hands through your government, and move like lightening to correct all their problems...the problems of the nation... including the education of the people in true and proper ways and content.

the more the people in their process the more you are protected. deh cyan kill the one political leader, or the few progressives who try to do soemthing on their own. but even if they wud like to kill all the people they cant do that yet. so if you want to be safe and to take your country back you have to include the people totally. chavez in venezuela is the prime example of dat strategy.

when deh took chavez away the people, involved in their process, feling they had their country back at last, came out by their millions and demanded his return or they wud tear the place apart, including the elites who took him away, and all the american interests.

so I know dat and more googs. I dont have to be in Titty to know dat the politics there is a stooge, dat the social situation as a result is gitz, dat there is plenty money but people still poor, under austerity and all dat crap....dat Kamla is doing little for the people.

and it does not matter if she is forced by international power or not, it amounts to the same thing for the people...poverty, hard times for everybody from the middle down to the bottom. hold orn if yuh cyan or slide down to the bottom.

dats he way it was wen i was growing up in the westindies. it is worse now