Krishna and Googs Ban Mih From Deh Forum....

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

and again....doh even have the decency to tell mih up front!

another Skipper Biggie...who cyar face up to reality and criticism
Googley

Unread post

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dis man can lie ah tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Googley

Unread post

mapoui wrote:and again....doh even have the decency to tell mih up front!

another Skipper Biggie...who cyar face up to reality and criticism

you have no shame to come here and lie like that!

damn, I thought you have some decency!

the fooking forum is down, you jackass!!!! :lol: :lol:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

this is the message you saw and think you got banned!! Lard, if i laugh any harder, I would poop!! :lol: :( :( :(
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Googley

Unread post

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah!!

Maps is a victim...wah wah wah wah wah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you whinning like a little biatch!!!! :lol: :lol:

and all for NOTHING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh lawd!!! the best laugh i had for the year!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

based on previous experience and wat has been going on my response is understandable

but unlike you I have no problem being wrong! being wrong is part of living and I accept the fact that I am as everyone else is, always wrong to some extent in whatevet I think, decide, do etc. we cant escape that.

the point is correction and here I begin the correction....my correction!

mek Kwami see dat there can be no superiority in melanin...melanin is melanin and does its biological work in most humans.

mek him see also dat the evidence of absolute chronology establishes on every level of existence that Indians are black people mixed with white, both of which human groups have been demonstrated to have had direct biological filiation from the black root.

the history of blac people s such is the history of all humans. it is yours as well as well as mine for humanity remains what it is from the start...human, monogetic in origin, all from the same root.
Last edited by mapoui on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
mapoui

Unread post

black people were first and did the work of founders.

we laid the foundations of all that has come about. we carried out our responsibility as the base, the first, magnificently.

wat humanity must do now is to tell the true and full human story. and dat is what the real scientists are getting down to do...RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND CODIFY THE HUMAN STORY.

we have to get rid of all the crap racial and national chauvinisms that have evolved, dat poison human life and chances
Googley

Unread post

mapoui wrote:black people were first and did the work of founders.

we have to get rid of all the crap racial and national chauvinisms that have evolved, dat poison human life and chances

why don't you begin by being the change!? :?
Googley

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
mek Kwami see dat there can be no superiority in melanin...melanin is melanin and does its biological work in most humans.

mek him see also dat the evidence of absolute chronology establishes on every level of existence that Indians are black people mixed with white, both of which human groups have been demonstrated to have had direct biological filiation from the black root.
looks chap, did you see me get involved in your debate with Kwami? why the rass u bringing me in fuh? your points...go back them up!

here is tip for that debate: argue in the 21st century! :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

mapoui wrote:black people were first and did the work of founders.

we laid the foundations of all that has come about. we carried out our responsibility as the base, the first, magnificently.

wat humanity must do now is to tell the true and full human story. and dat is what the real scientists are getting down to do...RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND CODIFY THE HUMAN STORY.
thats what your researchers say...what happened to the researchers who concluded otherwise? which one is wrong? both can't be right!

which "truth" should be told? :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

yu mke problem where there is none!
for instance there was an expert by the name of Carlton Coon who tried to establish that polygenisis was the principle in human evolution...i.e polygenisis: that the different 'types' of humans extant all evolved in different locations seperately. your buddy and intellectual spirit Wifan subsrcibed to that. well...where is that postution now?

vaporised into thin air thats where so ridiculous was that contention. it is clear nature does not work like that. the filliation from black to whites, pacific types and chinese...and the mixture of whites and blacs to produce Indians... are in the fossil and biological record.

remember there are all kinds of ways to prove these realities like blood markers, DNA, mtDNA....bone records and dating, behavioural, written records...yu name it. all have been used singly and in corelation to produce a very good picture so far as to what happened.

and everywhere the racists come up with contrary argument it has beeen refuted and their argument dies...leaving all the time, the accepted picture I have tried to put up . dont yu see...after all the years one picture remians standing...the one by the men and women in the vids I have posted