Krishna and Googs Ban Mih From Deh Forum....

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

looks chap, did you see me get involved in your debate with Kwami? why the rass u bringing me in fuh? your points...go back them up!

here is tip for that debate: argue in the 21st century!
I really did not ask yu to mek Kwami aware of nutten in my behalf. dat was just establshing a point..not required for YU to take it upon yourself to do anything at all.

and about your 21 first century crack-pottery and narrow-mindedness..yu stand like dat because your prognosis as Indo looks good...more positive than Afro.

things change all the time and especially for such as shallow you.

the first shall be last and the last first is an on-going process, never ending... and wat doh meet yuh ent pass yu. gloat yuh gloat but time eh done
Googley

Unread post

you need to get out of the past and live in today's world. the past is gone...tomorrow is not promised to no one...today is all you have.

stop the hating....be the change you so want badly. you just talk and talk...which is cheap!

actions are the true measure of a man, not talk!

so stop you whinning and practice what you preach! get you head out of the past!
mapoui

Unread post

as usual yu make little sense...but i am sure yu think yu make a lot
Googley

Unread post

Maps, as in the words of the Siddhu, you are as confused as a baby in a topless bar! :lol: :lol: :lol: