The Clear Choice For the People

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

http://blackagendareport.com/content/er ... orn-hunger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Thomas C. Mountain

Drought kills, but spiraling food prices can also bring hunger. While Ethiopia exported food for cash as drought and famine loomed, Eritrea is like “an island the size of Britain where affordable bread is there for all and slowly but steadily, life gets better.” Meanwhile, in Ethiopia, “basics like wheat, barley, sorghum and chick peas become so expensive malnutrition rates for children spike.” Naturally, Ethiopia is a U.S. client state, while Eritrea is on the American hit list.
BallOil

Unread post

interesting article Maps....thanks

Eritrea should be a model for the other countries..
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:interesting article Maps....thanks

Eritrea should be a model for the other countries..
yu see now! dat is why i call Obama a mad, insane so sob, a piece of shiite. wat blac shud and must do for self , the very lesson he uses to beat down blac americans, he punishes Eritrea and Somalia for doing.

he cuddles the disgusting Zenawi while punishing very good people who are not all about the world begging for anything.

dats the principle all over the world: Blac peopel do nothing for self, whine all the time. but let us get up and start getting and wat..SANCTIONS, INVASION, FOMENTING CIVIL WAR IN THE NATION TO OEVRTHROWN THE GOOD GOVERNMENT, WHILE INSTITUTING THE PAPA DOCS AND BURNHAMS, ZENAWIS AND KAGAMES...THE MOST DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS YOU MAY FIND ANYWHERE AT ALL.

FROM SOMALIA TO HAITI, TO THE STREETS OF AMERICA IS OBAMA IN WE RASE, LOCKING UP PEOPLE, SHUTTING DOWN ALL SOCIAL PROGRAMS, KILLING ALL BLAC PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENTS, ATTACKING AND SEEKING TO WIPE OUT WHOLE NATIONS ...LIKE HE IS WIPING OUT HAITI RIGHT NOW...OBAMA, A BLAC MAN.

PISS ON HIM! I WILL NOT BITE MY TONGUE WHERE DAT MONSTER IS CONCERNED