Guyana Election Update - Live

Political updates and debates...
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:According to NCNTV...Election results will be announced at 1400 HRS (Guyana Time) thats 1PM EST....WOW!!! That's less than an hour... 8-)
hmmm ... Lets see what will happen at 1PM... Just hope everyone accepts the result and move on...
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Westdem wrote:According to NCNTV...Election results will be announced at 1400 HRS (Guyana Time) thats 1PM EST....WOW!!! That's less than an hour... 8-)
hmmm ... Lets see what will happen at 1PM... Just hope everyone accepts the result and move on...
I am hoping fuh dat also...spoke with my family and there is a lot of tension currently!!! 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

lets hope for the best... if they really want to move Guyana forward
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil wrote:lets hope for the best... if they really want to move Guyana forward
True dat!!!

We need Alliance...

We need National Unity...

We need a United Force...

We need CIVIC pride....

Everyone has a part to play for the betterment of Guyana!!! WIN, LOSE or DRAW...play your part! 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:
BallOil wrote:lets hope for the best... if they really want to move Guyana forward
True dat!!!

We need Alliance...

We need National Unity...

We need a United Force...

We need CIVIC pride....

Everyone has a part to play for the betterment of Guyana!!! WIN, LOSE or DRAW...play your part! 8-)
spot on... 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

slight delay with the announcement
Westdem

Unread post

This delay can cause man to get discipline at wuk!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yuh think there will be serious assault of RUM tonite? :lol: :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

These fcukers could at least leave BBC on instead of this headache music...looks like lots a foreign media personnel there...I hope Jala got his media credentials!! :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:These fcukers could at least leave BBC on instead of this headache music...looks like lots a foreign media personnel there...I hope Jala got his media credentials!! :lol: :lol:
yes they have a large media turn out deh... what is taking so long?
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Westdem wrote:These fcukers could at least leave BBC on instead of this headache music...looks like lots a foreign media personnel there...I hope Jala got his media credentials!! :lol: :lol:
yes they have a large media turn out deh... what is taking so long?

This is downright ridiculuos...can't believe that they would be this off schedule!!! Emabarrassing! :evil: