Jamaica: State of emergency in Kingston

Political updates and debates...
BallOil

Unread post

link
Gunfire, fire bombs in barricaded slum

KINGSTON, Jamaica (AP) - Masked men defending a reputed drug lord sought by the United States torched a police station and traded gunfire with security forces in a patchwork of barricaded slums in Jamaica's capital Sunday.

The government declared a state of emergency as sporadic gunshots rang out in gritty West Kingston, stronghold of Christopher "Dudus" Coke, a Jamaican "don" charged in the U.S. with drug and arms trafficking. His defiant supporters turned his Tivoli Gardens neighborhood and other areas into a virtual fortress with trashed cars and barbed wire.
wah gwaan ah yard? :?
mapoui

Unread post

wats this then...an uprising against the status quo....or as they say some drug related nonsense?

wat is officialy reported in the media theses days and the truth s like night and day!
BallOil

Unread post

Jamaica violence over drug-lord extradition kills 31

Thirty-one people, 28 of them civilians, have been killed in three days of violence in Jamaica triggered by government moves to extradite an alleged drug lord to the United States, police said on Tuesday.
BallOil

Unread post

[youtube][/youtube]
mapoui

Unread post

reads like a police riot to me!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:reads like a police riot to me!
I'm not too close to the battle field as LBW375 and Mike... Maybe they could give us more details...

Whatever it is I fee for the peeps in the affected area and the dead :cry:
BallOil

Unread post

more update...
[youtube][/youtube]
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... rugs-trade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its not only a police riot...it is in addition an Obama riot!

Jamaica Declares State of Emergency After Obama Demands Arrest of “Robin Hood” Drug Lord

http://www.infowars.com/jamaica-declare ... drug-lord/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by mapoui on Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

more news....
[youtube][/youtube]
mapoui

Unread post

everywhere one turns Obama demanding things of people and nations:

Pakistan! you not bashing and killing your own people hard enuff. we want more and greater offensives, more people killed, more desruction!

Iran! we dont care about no Brasil/Turkey deal! we dont care what you do save abject surrender! if not we go blow yuh rass out of the Persian Gulf

Jamaica! arrest the skunt I tell you! we doh want tuh hear about no suport and love the people have fuh him. we doh care how many yuh kill. arrest his rass and sed him here, we say so!

I cyar wait for the day Barack H Obama is arrested and tried for crimes against humnaity at the Hague, and sent to jail for a very long period of time