Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar

Political updates and debates...
BallOil

Unread post

Congrats to T&T for its first woman Prime Minister..... (unofficial)

Now they can get back to work... :)
BallOil

Unread post

link
Former Attorney General Kamla Persad-Bissessar is set to become the first woman prime minister in the energy-rich Caribbean nation. She heads the United National Congress (UNC), which put together a coalition to oust Manning's People's National Movement (PNM).

Manning conceded defeat after an election that saw him accused of mismanaging funds and spending exorbitantly on public buildings, charges that he denied.

"I take full responsibility," Manning said. "We have lost and we have conceded."
BallOil

Unread post

Mappie gone a election ball ? :)
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Mappie gone a election ball ? :)
who me....fete with who...dem people an dem? yuh mad or wat! not me padnah!

nah man! I waiting fuh de house tuh fall dong dats wat. let it fall brap! and i go be deh wit' de people an' dem in watever deh decide to buil' in place ah de old' house :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
BallOil wrote:Mappie gone a election ball ? :)
who me....fete with who...dem people an dem? yuh mad or wat! not me padnah!

nah man! I waiting fuh de house tuh fall dong dats wat. let it fall brap! and i go be deh wit' de people an' dem in watever deh decide to buil' in place ah de old' house :lol: :lol:
Get yuh hammer and tool belt ready... :) if you want I can organize so you get some durable greenheart and purpleheart from Guyana.. That should hold up the house for another 100 years unless allyuh burn it down.. :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

green and purpleheart! di'ze good wood! deh never bend! if a man have enuff ah that he could share plenty :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:green and purpleheart! di'ze good wood! deh never bend! if a man have enuff ah that he could share plenty :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm working on bottling it... :lol: :lol: