Look At This Balloil!! Give Me Wat Yuh Think of if!

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

over on aficionada I criticised Obama severely! I get banned on 446 ostensibly for posting chris browns pictures of Rihana showing-off her gloriously naked beauty.

but on 46 I had been even more severely critical of Obama, of Jews and Zionism, of the USA!

but look a this! India and the Jews/Israel are tight! Indian purports to get what it wants from the Jews and Obamas America. Obama is from Chicago and he is in tight with Indian money men in that city...and apparently all over america. Obama appoints Indians to positions in his goverment as he does not apppoiont blac people to his government for example.

now given the elitist Indian centric position of cacabelly and googley the power now behind 446 they have indicated tgotally that they are in sync with all this here, support the apparent alliance between India/Israel/USA and that my critiiq of all these was not at all welcome

on afcionada I was mercilessly attacked ny terminator, a smart lill piss pot who expresssed much on that site that exposes him to be of the same mind on these issues a cacabelly and googley...terminator and one other poster called jo Jo or ju ju. they did not like my attack on Obama at all!

anyhow there is this seming Indian consensus then on the Isrealis and Obama as an Israeli running dog of a na american president who has been described by the jews themselves as the first Jewish american president. Obama has done nothing to dispel any such notion but has done his all to support it in fact.

but then again if I know my Israelis and Americans accurately even if there is this 'alliance' they could not reallly like Indians. thats not in their nature. they like no one but themselves and treat the lives of all in the world save their own as dogshit...to be bagged and disposed of.

and as I was going throguht the news this moring I found these and remebered that there is so much evidence out there to support the contemtp for Indians lives on the part of those who now enjoy the support of those here who attack the hell out of me!

So I jess laff as I begin this post here of the actual treatment of Indians at the hand of those who my detractors defend and support. here it isd1 as clear as day! so let them attack mapoui and not watch themselves and the world. let them go ahead. I know whats in store for Indians. what I print here is only the beginning!

let me know what you think Bally! let me know where my speculation connects with truth!

http://uruknet.com/?p=m67039&hd=&size=1&l=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'Uranium making Punjab kids retarded'
Tags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
Confirming Punjab’s worst fear and The Times of India reports, a resounding document from Germany’s Microtrace Mineral Lab has revealed that hair samples of 80% of 149 neurologically disabled children, mainly from southern Malwa region, have high levels of uranium.

Presence of the radioactive element has strengthened doubts that depleted uranium (DU) used by American tanks in Iraq and Afghanistan travelled through air, reaching not just the region but Delhi as well. TOI was the first to report the suspected presence of uranium traces in the hair of kids undergoing treatment at Baba Farid Centre for Special Children.

Webmaster's Commentary:
Unflipping believable; not only has the US's military's use of DU weapons poisoned Afghanistan and Iraq; it's hit India as well.
Last edited by mapoui on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

I made a mistake here Bally! I put up the wrong link! here is the real one:

From Union Carbide to Exxon to BP
What Bhopal Started
By P. SAINATH

Over 20,000 killed. Over half a million victims maimed, disabled or otherwise affected. Compensation of around Rs. 12,414 per victim on average on the 1989 value of the rupee. $ 470 million total. And that divided between 574,367 victims.) Over a quarter of a century’s wait. To see seven former officials of Union Carbide Corporation’s Indian subsidiary sentenced to two years in prison and fined $2100. Not a single person from the far more responsible parent US company punished.

Yet, the notion that the main injustice to Bhopal is a failure to extradite then UCC chief Warren Anderson from America is mildly ridiculous. Trying to evade the lessons the 1984 Bhopal Gas disaster threw up on the tyranny of giant corporations is completely so. Well over two decades after its MIC gas slaughtered 20,000 (mostly very poor) human beings, Bhopal still pays the price of Carbide's criminality. (Evident from the long-term impact on the health of the gas-affected. And from the poisoned soil and water around the former Carbide plant.) While the Indian government's appalling Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, if adopted, would give legal cover to such conduct across the country.

Bhopal marked the horrific beginning of a new era. One that signalled the collapse of restraint on corporate power. The ongoing BP spill in the Mexican Gulf -- with estimates ranging from 30,000 to 80,000 barrels per day -- tops off a quarter of a century where corporations could (and have) done anything in the pursuit of profit, at any human cost. Barack Obama's 'hard words' on BP are mostly pre-November poll-rants. BP can take a lot of comfort from two US Supreme Court judgements in the past two years.

The first of these came in 2008. That was in the case of the Exxon Valdez oil spill of 1989 -- till then the biggest recorded (or admitted to) oil spill in history. Simply put, BP's blowout is recreating an Exxon Valdez every eight days or so. And has been doing that since late April. In the Exxon case, a jury in 1994 imposed penalties of $ 5 billion on the company. In 2006, points out Sharon Smith in an incisive piece in counterpunch.org, "an appeals court halved the punitive claim to $2.5 billion." And in June 2008, "the Supreme Court reduced that amount by 80 percent, to roughly $500 million—an average of $15,000 per plaintiff." Exxon CEO Lee Raymond who fiercely fought the damages, retired with a $400 million package all for himself. While Exxon Valdez's victims, points out Smith, ended up with roughly the same amount -- only, it was shared amongst 33,000 of them. That is about 10 per cent of the original award and roughly $15,000 per victim

In September the same year, Wall Street's kleptocrats famously
http://www.counterpunch.org/sainath06152010.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by mapoui on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.bravenewtraveler.com/2009/04 ... -to-blame/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui

Unread post

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/ ... &AppName=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui

Unread post

more to come soon!
mapoui

Unread post

Balloil: I corrected that link above with the real link. Sainath is the man! check him out. I am looking forward to you comments