People Post Political news But Never Opinon! Deh 'fraid?

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

why the appointment of a canadian COP in Titty?

anybody stop to try answer dat?

if Kamla defensive about it pointing out his contractual limitations then somebody force she to do it? she is the prime minister and she has a clear majority in her own party so she doh have to brook no arm twisting.

but why is a canadain COP on Titty, a blac mnation of which he can no nothing, and crash cultural course are quite insufficient e4specially when the prime minister decided to implement draconian policing?

I look at Canadian policing here in Canada and especially by recernt events whcih demonstrates clearly where canadian policing has evolved, I shudder for the people of Titty.

the answer to the problems of Trinidad and Tobago in law enforcement is not draconian policing led by canadians. the answer is social and material development of the people into a integrated nation dealing with all its problems and gainfully employed in that project.

the people who are most oppressed and degraded in Trinidad are people of African descent. Canadian policing a notably racist thing, and now directed by Kamla can focus on blac people for the most part in most eleterious ways. things are bad already and iof the people find hey are even more oppressed by the police/military Kamla might have a racial/civil war on her hands.

WHO THE HELL IS ADVISING KAMLA PERSAD BISSESSAR? HAS SHE MADE HER TRIP TO WASHINGTON AS YET SINCE SHE GOT ELECTED...OR DO THEY DO THAT BY PHONE NOW....PHONES WITH THE TWO-WAY SCREENS?

Patrick Manning is a skunt for the Tom, insular, royalist way he was..King Patrick the fuss! now what he hell do we have here in Kamla...an evil mother...a mother form hell?

the way Kamla talking and what I see flowing down the political pipline is dat Kamla feels she has all the power she needs to whatever she wants. it shows in her reported words and attitude.

the political process is underpinned by a certain principle I hope allyuh understand. its like to serve the people. to the people belongs the nation...all the people. and a way evolved in which the people get the work of society done by having a government. the government serves at the pleasure of the people not the other way around.

Kamla is not boss in principle....the people are. she is to resolve the problems of the people in ways that enhace the society, solves the problems and make life better all the way around..leave the people happy. like an elephant Kampla seems trudging through the Titty social jungle n a manner that suggest she is going to make things far worse that they are, and earn a whole lot of enemies in the process!
mapoui

Unread post

manning set up a project...Trinidad in developed country status by 2020. that I understand he did..

yet it is 2010..10 years from the achievement of that goal set by Manning, so why is trinidad full of forriners doing the work at the top of society that Titties should be doing?