This is the best analogy to help Canada improve ...

Political updates and debates...
socafighter

Unread post

I bought a bird feeder. I hung It on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the
continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table,and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile,the chairs, the table ..Everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had
fed them out of my own Pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at
All hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it When it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built
All over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be .... Quiet, serene....and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see.Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing,free medical care and free
education, and allows anyone born here to be an automatic Citizen.

Then the illegal's came by the thousands. Suddenly Our taxes went up to pay for Free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor;
Your child's second grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak
English.

Corn Flakes now come in a Bilingual box; I have to'press one ' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and
People waving flags other Than the "Maple Leaf" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding
more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, its time we do something ; if not,Just continue cleaning up the poop

Care to Comment .....
BallOil

Unread post

Haha.....the US gov't should stop this as well with the Section 8, free food programs , etc as well. People have made it a career to live off these free programs while pumping out kids year after years to keep em busy. I'v actually witness that the kids are also choosing the same career path living off the government rather than getting a job.
mapoui

Unread post

:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ent laff so hard in a long time! socafighter real name must be Peters. and Bally is a fine audience of one!

continue with this and they will come..if only to laff hard! :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mapoui

Unread post

so thats the ansah to the evolutionary question that occupy the scientists..."is there an evolutionary path for humanity or are we an evolutionary dead end as all hominds befores us"...we go sprout wings, live off feeders and dive-bomb providers! ....like dinos we go become birds and lay eggs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marx must be irritable in his grave, awaiting the revolution even there, impatient while working people up-here on the fan, berate workers and ordinary people, while supporting the enemy of society, the government and its policies of killing the people with kindness!

talk about being wrong-sided! I wish Bally and soca would take this idea to the government! I would like to see their faces when the government lock dem up...or check them out seriously to be subersives, harass and terrorise them for tyring to subvert the normal order of society...government handouts and the resulting dependency of the people.

"what allyuh tyring to do, cause a revolution?"

who tell allyuh that what exists is not what they government wants?

who says the government/status quo wants the independent-minded, strong, resilient, capable, thinking population that is implied in all this above here?

how long would such a fit and proper population tolerate whats actually going on in canada?

it wont take the revolution long to come if the canadian people were like that.

the revolution would come immeditely and Marx would be happy and calm in his grave, calling over to Engels.."hey Fredrich, yuh see! I told ya!" :lol: :lol: :lol: