No rush decision on Ish, Steve—AG

Political updates and debates...
socafighter

Unread post

http://guardian.co.tt/news/crime/2010/0 ... h-steve-ag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan says he understands the anxiety of the public for him to make a decision in the matter involving businessmen Ishwar Galbaransingh and Steve Ferguson who are now in jail. Ramlogan said, however, that he could not yield to the temptation of making a rash decision which would have the effect of reinforcing a claim for judicial review. Ramlogan was speaking to the media after the handing-over of 75 vehicles to the Police Service at the Vehicle Management Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago, Beetham Gardens, yesterday.
The AG said: “I will not be rushed. I will take my time and be guided by the legal advisers who have been hired, and dealing with this matter for the past number of years.” He said High Court judge Vashist Kokaram had made a decision which bound his hands on the issue of whether he could extradite or not. “As of yesterday, (Thursday) that stay is no longer in place so I can now proceed to consider the representations made on behalf of Mr Galbaransingh and Mr Ferguson,” the AG said.
mapoui

Unread post

Obama stampeded Golding an' dem! I want to see wat he will do if Kamla says no extradition!

and dats what I wud do...no damm extradition. if America sent Posada Cariles back to Venezueala, den I wud be disposed to looking at if I should extradite my citizens to the USA...but only look at the possibility!

as a leader, why wud I want to send my coloured people to be judged by amercians, when americans have proven to be so damm unfair and racist to people on colour, in their totally unjustified judicial system?

the Jamaican leadership punked out on their own people, disturbing their peace and killing their own on the demands of skunt, punk Obama.... the most disgusting blac man america ever produced, worse even than that original half white jewish spy predecessor of his... Alexander Hamilton!