Why I critique Obama consistently...

Political updates and debates...
mapoui2

Unread post

HE IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE EVIL THERE IS IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT!

why did Obama, a black man have to sell his soul for the presidency, to be the standard bearer of Khazar crime against humanity, to be a killer par excellent, to be the face on the most evil program ever conceived by humanity?

I don't care about his wife for she is as complicit as he, as greedy for fame no matter its quality.

Michelle has won fame of course. historically she will be known in the company of Imelda and women of that ilk. she will be among the worst women ever.

I tried to care about Obama's children and I cant care either.

Simply, Obama has killed too many children in the world for me to care about his. inadvertently I saw too many of the dead children. after a while I could not avoid them unless I stopped going to certain quarters for news. I soon stopped. I could not deal with the sight of so many dead children..all listed, located, numbered.

there were{are} dead children stacked everywhere as reported by those alternative news outlets that are not as squeamish as me. apparently at first they too were squeamish. then the killing became unbearable so they published: Muslim children prepared in the Islamic way for burial...children ripped up by american weaponry, dead and stacked up in hills..brown Muslim children, Black Somali children, Congolese children.

then there are American children, old men and women, young people, beaten, brutalised, murdered, jailed by the assiduous brutality of American police forces and judicial system, set up to keep privatised federal prisons full and profitable for investors in jail stocks.

THEN THERE IS THIS STUNNING FACT ABOUT THE MAKE UP OF THE CURRENT AFRICAN-AMERICAN LEADERSHIP GROUP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DEPREDATIONS ON BROWN MUSLIMS AND BLACK AFRICAN DERIVED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD STARTING WITH OBAMA HIMSELF.....apart from Condoleeza Rice they are all ethnically mixed.

That's right...all or mostly red-skin people, the type that black america calls 'High Yaller' from a mixture of black and white parents.

Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were such people but they were not like Obama. but maybe time and conditions precluded that possibility... I don't know.

but Andrew Jackson at least was no murderous sycopath..or socieopath as they are now referred to. Lincoln was problematic but he appeared to have been one who fought the Jews - Khazars- too. Warren Harding was a weakling apparently but Eisenhower was a terrible fella.

all those were black men who were accepted by the America political elites of their time and passed as white. they were all presidents before Obama. Obama is not the first but the sixth or seventh president who were/are black.

the best description of Obama would be the first ZIONIST President of the USA..and the first one totally without human compassion and feeling. that is Obama's most significant quality..his UTTER HEARTLESSNESS, AND TRULY BUSY WAR-MONGERING!

unfortunately that is too, the single most distinguishing quality of ZIONISM and ZIONISTS. which is why I always called Obama DEVIL. that is what I saw in the man from day one..an automation, an absolutely soul-less muther, capable of anything at all.

a simple comparison should prove my point..of Obama and the 2 Rices, Condoleeza and Susan.

Susan in particular is absolutely murderous, a clearly sick person who should be locked up in a psychiatric ward. she is personally, from all that s observable of her vile, obnoxious... and in full confidence that her evil is right, good and proper.

Susan Rice hates black people all of whom are 'n*****s' to her. as an American high official she chops up Black people like so much bad meat being made ready for grinding into fertilizer.

Obama made her UN ambassador and now National Security Adviser.

Condoleeza is similar though not manic in appearance as Susan is. the good thing about Condo is that I don't think she has spawned, replicated herself with a young of her own as Susan has...about 3 time with a white man she apparently married and holds entrapped, imprisoned. the future if we have one has 3 more young Susan Rices growing up to deal with. lets hope they are sane and reject in their lives all their mother has been in the world

Condoleeza inspires revulsion..Susan worse revulsion. Obama does not! he is so beautiful that he inspires the opposite emotion..Love, like, a vision one appreciates looking at. A voice one likes to hear. yet Obama is worse that both Devil Rices combined. that is why he is the most effective evil I have seen in my lifetime..read of in books, newspapers. Obama surpasses all in the evil department

I cant stand Obama for his crimes against humanity, for what he has chosen to do as a black man, A descendants of slaves, and in the name of the massive progressive traditions established in struggle for 400 years by Black Americans.

just imagine that Obama was placed in the flow of a true humanist like MLK, whom the insane red-skin organisers of Kings commemoration invited to sully his name with a vile, hypocritical speech. to have a achieved the presidency once again but this time in the open, as black man...is a fine achievement for the black elites I guess... but not at the great social cost Obama exacts. to place Obama in line with MLK is a travesty by the red-skin people and black skin Zionist stooges who have now captured the African American political power.

the people will deal with all those ultimately..and history will record the total traitors they were. but Obama will stand apart as a true phenom of evil..a man so unique he will command long and deep analysis..as he prolly does already..a black man at the head of the greatest evil ever collected in one spot in human history..and not dragged along reluctantly but as fully invested participant.

the bad consequences of Obama for black people as a total is already beyond calculation. he has 3 more years to go. will we make it through?

that does not appear likely.

the combination of social flows is demanding a resolution of human history up to now. society must be resolved..evolved... and there are at most 3 options...social democracy, Brave new world, and human annihilation of itself.

annihilation is also combined with the Brave New World option for that is a slope to extinction.

only social democracy by the people, for the people..SOCIAL REVOLUTION..contains an option for survival and indefinite life for humanity. if humanity is still here by 2050 we must presume that the revolution took place and succeeded..setting aside Obama and Khazar Jewry and its total insanity, as particularly vile historical footnotes
mapoui2

Unread post

BUT MAYBE OBAMA'S EVIL IS WANING..WEAKENING..AS THE PEOPLE ARE ONTO HIM NOW, AS HE IS REVEALED AS AN UNMITIGATED EVIL SUBSTANCE.

that's right! the world knows our mongrel boy now for who he is and whom he really represents..and it is not the ordinary people of the world.

the more or most effective evil is now in the process of being neutralised. and if he attacks Syria he is finished...but he already is finished. attacking Syria will speed up his deconstruction..if not the deconstruction of the world precipitated by this evil idiot...the white house moron

scholar my arse! Obama is a dam fool and a puppet, one of the most stupid and destructive people ever emerged into the general eye. if he is re-incarnation he is Genhis Khan re-born.

Obama is a demonstration of Black weakness, failure and defencelessness in the world..that a Black man who wants to be president must sell his soul to a white devil to get a chance at that apple
mapoui2

Unread post

http://12160.info/photo/obama-the-prick ... e=activity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui2

Unread post

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/ ... ter/65218/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;