For All Those Sedated by Obama

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

http://johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next ... _cloud.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John Kaminski
John Kaminski is a fearless American writer and critic ... Kaminski's Web Orbit: INDISPENSABLE STILL THE BEST VIDEO ON THE WEB http://www.911missinglinks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.johnkaminski.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tales of the Tribe
The Mindlock
About
Contact

Show more results from http://www.johnkaminski.infoRUDE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MACEDON - John Kaminski page
John Kaminski
John Kaminski is a fearless American writer and critic ... Kaminski's Web Orbit: INDISPENSABLE STILL THE BEST VIDEO ON THE WEB http://www.911missinglinks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.johnkaminski.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tales of the Tribe
The Mindlock
About
Contact

Show more results from http://www.johnkaminski.infoRUDE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MACEDON - John Kaminski page
Some of the articles of one of our great modern freedom fighters, John Kaminski. John is the author of America's Autopsy Report: A Collection of John Kaminski's Internet Essays; ...
BallOil

Unread post

interesting stuff... bro :(
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:interesting stuff... bro :(
BallOil wrote:interesting stuff... bro :(

I watching how ordinary people behaving..especially my own blac' people!

I am blac..I like being blac and wish to be no other, since I grew up and came to know my story and that of the world.

I will support my own and our collective interest without fail, flaw and pause, for that is the only way to go. there is no alternative to that comon sense. man mus come to know self, his story and identity and be true to it or he is toast...only he dont know it.

blac people seemed to think that sell-out and identification with others is good, produces a better world.

but we have been dissing self and identity for generations and things just get worse for us. and none or few of us seem to realise that it is not kissing arse that works but correcting ones weaknesses, dependency and inability to do for self and collective that is necesssary.

deh doh seem to understand that respect is to be won by taking care of business. you dont ask for respect, you dont plead for it...you take care of business regardless, no matter how tough, hard, challenging. you stick to the absoluly essential course and win. that comands respect! you dont have to ask for it. you have won and respect is freely given, achieved becuase you have won and in the process enhanced your own security, conributed to human life as a whole.

yu cyar be a downtrodden people and all you produce in the world is Paul kagame, Yoweri Musaveni, Melles Zenawi, Barack Obama, Jacob Zuma, Patrick Manning, Thabo Mbeki, nelson mandella, desmond tutu...the entire westindian political leadership and blac elites. the whole african black elite, the amrican blac elites...people like Palmer the proposed new American ambasador to Venezuela who venezuela refuses to accept, so terible that man has been... the mans record of performance op...AGAINST THE NATIONS OF COLOUR HE HAS BEEN POSTED TO BY AMERICAN PRESIDENTS AS AMBASSADOR.

the most recent blac leader in the USA for example who has done anything at all about the problems of blac people in America is the interim governor of new york Patterson...who mitigated the horrendous judicial/jail system in his state where it impatcs blac and poor people most horiffically.

I saw a stat that shocked me recently..fully 5 million black men have been lost their right to vote in most states of the american union due to judicial conviction and incarceration. when one takes away that many young and incapacitated, that is the elimination of an incredible portion of the blac electorate in america. the ability of blac people o elect anyone is being seriously compromised by the judicial attack on blac people, especially black males.

David Patterson did something about it..a little which is prolly all he could do. and Barack Obama, the blac president destroyed Patterson for it, directly reaching into New York and prevenitng Patterson from running for governor in his own right, at the end of his appointed term.

under Barack Obama all the massive problems for blac people in the USA have gotten far worse in the 20 months he has been president than they ever were.

at this moment in the history of the world Barack H Obama, a blac man, president of the USA is the greatest enemy of blac and brown people globally.

americans, blind as hell, argue that Obama is muslim. Obama isnt muslim! he is the polar oppoosite of muslim. Obama is a Jew! I will bet any money that that is what Obama really is as far as religion goes. I saw pictures of that man at the Jerusalem wailing wall replete with Jewish skullcap and he looked the part. the man was pure at that point, reverent, at peace with himself if his face and demeanour were anything to go by.

and as president, Obama has been to date the most faithful servant of Jewish interests in the usa and in the world. Obama has made all that is american available to the nation of israel. as president that is all Obama has been doing in america since january 2009..taking care of israel and jewish business interests everywhere

there are 2 nations in the world I know of in which the blac populations are not in desperate trouble. and those nations are Cuba and Venezuela. the more there are blac elected officials, governors, senators, prime ministers, presidents, mayors, councillors...even when the entire government is blac...in the world, the worse it gets for blac people.

the leadership of blac people and nations in the world at this time is a spectre of evil, as far as I can see almost totally despicable, farcical, outrageous, relative to the riches available to blac people, the great abilities of black people and the physical and biological strength we have constantly demonstrated to survive against all thrown at us. now we are truly, comprehensivley our own worst enemies, for starting with Obama, we are the greatest hindrance to our own progess and safety in the world.

we..I know I did..expected all manner of postive change for blac people beginning with the age of independence. I came to know there would be massive opposition by our old masters to our progress but that did not worry me. I knew we could fight, hard, long, endless determination. I never anticipated that blac people, we, also had in us what has emerged so fully today...the absolutely disastrous, sell-out nature by a section of the blac population...and that our people generally would come to support that vision of life which is clearly opposed to our best interests..in the western world and in African too...whole classes of people chaffing at the bit to earn dollars by colluding with ole marse, selling out their people.

as we speak the African elites have colluded with the west to plunder Africa to its knees, its bare bones. the African elites, collectively have sold Africa out again, a second time...and prolly fatally, this time around! African land has been sold out from under the african people, the vey land under their feet. Africans are now being driven-off their land like north american Indians were hundered of years agon, poisoned by deseases just like the Indians were also.

and it is the african military and police who are doing this driving -off...supplied with weapons and training by Obama himself.

black people are in a lot of trouble on planet earth but I am afraid that we have been fully complicit in the mess. there isnt much good to be said about any people of the human species at this time..of and about any nation at all, for all people, the human species as a whole appears to be more ridiculous than positive. but in the now largely ridiculous human collective blac people have been, for the past 60 years, the most spectacularly negative of all.

it is as if we have buried and forgotten the location of Toussaint and the Haitains, of Garvey, Malcolm and the later version of MLK, of Nkurmah and the great african freedom fighters, the millions of ordinary africans who throught the mau mau to the masses of Soweto fought the intruder to a standstill and ultimate victor on the ground...a voctory now totally compromised by the like of Mandella, TuTu, Mbeki and Zuma and all the rest already listed

today the jewish parasite that has latched on to america, controll everything and has now pulled the plug on america, have found the most effective political sedative I have even seen - Barack H Obama. that man in all the evil he has done already' in under 2 years/is doing in the world...despite all the massive, eggregious lies he has told and continues to tell, is loved and followed by blac people in particular, totally, so completely they surely must be sedated in some way by his presence.

preparing Obama and having him elected was the most brilliant and effective political move the Jewish power ever made ,apparently.

there appears to be little hope there will be a change for the positive in america, in the world unless the american ordianry folk rise up and change the social euation to one that represents the ordinary interests.

the human future appears to be a program that has been prepared in the bowels of the jewish power. it appears the shit, from a percolating base, has only now srpouted wings and begun to fly. by Oamas policies it appears the human future from here on in contains mass death and elimination of poor and ordinary people, the enslavement , even biological engineering of those who survive.

the ordinary people of the world who constitute the vast majority of the human species must collectivise and fight for a democratic life in their various countries. thats humanitys last hope..not Obama the sedative.

if such revolutionary change does not occur and the Jewish power exacts its progam on humanity, it would be the end of the human species anyway. humanity will not survive the reduction that is planned, the minimisation of general human biological diversity. that would raise up in place of curent diversity one, sick and crazy, narrow jewish gene pool. that would be species suicide but that is where we are heading..a social reality on which there are are about half a billion people on earth with the 20 million or so Jewish people absolutely and permamanently dominant.

that...or something like it is planned, and must be effected, to protect the small jewish population and its power. that would mean all manner of biological engineering of the half billion human beings left, so that they would be permanent servants to the dominant jews, biogicaly engineered so that they would be incapable of revolutionary thought and radical political activity

that would reduce human, humanity to 20 million people capable of caryring the human species forward , with biological abilities to deal with a diverse environment, mutating, changing all the time regardless of the best efforts of the engineers..in ways they will not be able to monitor and control.

I dont know what the current state of the science are at the moment but such monitoring and control may yet be outside human capability so vast such a project seems. but Brave new Wolrd is on the way nevertheless, driven by social evolution and the arrival of capitalist monopoly.

but mass murder, always a factor in human history, has been given what seems a terminal lift in the current pointless wars all over the developing world.

environmentally The GoM is dead and millions of americans along that sea-board will die regardless of the shameless, mass-murderous lies of president Obama. Obama has declared the GoM crisis over and it clearly is not. millions of people along those coats are subject to poisoning by the poisons in the wind form the oil in the waters.

haiti is dead and a million people gone, aided and abetted by the subsequent american invasion, courtesy of Obama. Obama invaded haiti, american soldeirs control everything in haiti and they have stopped the flow of aid to the haitian people. the haitian people starve to death, die from their injuries, cannot rebuild their homes and live like people must have millions of years ago...in holes in the ground, eat roots, grasses...even baked mud over wood fires

everywhere one looks Obama is killing, killing, killing, killing, killing, killing....drones in the air, supporting the most horrendous blac dictators, training and arming o'fficial' armies everywhere to fight the aspirations of ordinary people for decent lives

then there is assassination which Obama claims is his right to carry out anytime, anywhere in the world he deems it necessary. clandestinely he, Obama, is killing,and killing, and killing and killing.....

Obama is now the biggest, serial assassin the world has ever produced!

all over the world there is disasster and peole are dying in great numbers. and everywhere they are caused by the west, who get in after the disasters to enhance the dying....

and the leader of the west is Obama as he carries out the jewish program for the world, lock stock and barell

this story is long but it is the same everywhere...mass death, worse to come..all planned in the west and behind it all is the Jewish power that owns and controls the western political process, all the politicians and leaders...among much else

and every where blac people exist, blac people...the people with the greatest need for revolutionary change, whose collecive interests, safety and suvival can be met only in revolutionary social change, have produced the most awful, reactionary, greedy, criminal, farcical, murderous leadership and elite classes imaginable...

imagine that! the very people whose historical job it is....because of our experience oover the past 5 centuries..is to lead the world to democracy, have turned out to be as bad as the president..Obama..we produced, the smoothest american killer of all times. a most evil man at the most inopportune time in the history of the human species - Obama has arrived at the point at which the survival of the human species itself is most threatened, at which the most revolutionary action is needed to save our species and its habitat.

duck everybody!
Last edited by mapoui on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui

Unread post

breaking the sedative effect

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2010/09/alan-h ... -to-peace/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;