Olympics 2012 thread

Pace like fire!
mikesiva

Unread post

Brits beat new zealand 1-0 in the opening womens football match.....
BallOil

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:Brits beat new zealand 1-0 in the opening womens football match.....
home bully.. :lol: :lol:

The Opening Ceremony is Friday, but the first Games are played Wednesday
mapoui

Unread post

I dont care about the sports.

olympics is a joke to me now when it comes to sports..indeed the whole lame exercise is nutten but a quadrennial feeding frenzy for the corporations.

I am more concerned this time, to see if a military feeding frenzy will intersect with the frenzies of finance, construction, media and sponsorships, to produce a violent false flag operation, sacrificing sportsmen and women of the world, to justify war, and gorging of the war corporations at the public trough of military and war budgets.

we must be carefull this olympics unless we are all used up as bozo guinea pigs in justifying mass slaughter
mikesiva

Unread post

I like the olympics because it showcases caribbean sports men and women who actually know how to win.....
8-)
Funny that bally but football always starts before the opening ceremony.

Womens football....americans lead france 3-2 and japan lead canada 2-1.
BallOil

Unread post

I like the Olympics too.. there you have a global view of the worldly ladies...:)

Yea, Mike figured ...can't wait for the opening ceremony....etc :)
mapoui

Unread post

yu know wat! allyuh support for this established way supports the very greatest human exploitation and denies any support for the fat that things could be much better organised democratically.

sorry to say it mike and bally but allyuh support the devil here and contribute to human enslavement.

look all the nations that have staged olympic games are still under horrific debt for the games.

dont you guys see that it is a huge trick to pile debt onto governments that the people must pay from their taxes?

the governments dont care if the buildings end up as white elephants.its the debt and the interest they want.

they do it all deliberately...confiscate land, drive people off land and build the most humumgus contrations... all on debt to the banks through the people budgets and taxes. its theft all the way through...all of it unnecessary for olympics which can be organised quite differently, while truly holding up all the olympic principles we find useful as standardsy

meantime they fool the people with all the flags and anthems and al the nationalist nonsense that go with it.

by allyuh support of the status quo, for the way things are...by not understanding what is actually going and register what must be the sensible thing to do... on allyuh make progress, positive change that much harder.

it is very disappointing when intelligent people refuse to see truth and stand on the side of it
mapoui

Unread post

the only people who actually win with the olympics are the corporations who own all the politicians and the olympic committee

no nation has won yet in the financing of the games. china had a lot of US spare change lying around so the could pay for theirs up front.

but the financial profit of the staging nation is not a purpose of the olympics.

the sole purpose is to make profit for the corporations at the expense of the staging nation..whose leaders are in the control of the corporations.

and it is the very same things with all the international sporting events..CORPORATE PROFIT..especially FIFA/SOCCER..the worst, most dictatoral of all the international sports organisations
Keith

Unread post

North Korea refused to take the field because their correct flag was not displayed but instead the South Korean was displayed. What a huge error at the beginning of the Olympics!
mapoui

Unread post

yuh sure it was error :?
bossman19TT

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:I like the olympics because it showcases caribbean sports men and women who actually know how to win.....
yeah boy...de Carib track athletes is a real joy to watch...DEM GOIN AN MASH IT UP!!!!

THOMPSON, BLAKE, POWELL, QUOW, KIRANI......& BOLT!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)