Brendan Nash to play with Doutta Stars

Action from the rest of the world....
BallOil

Unread post

FORMER West Indies vice-captain Brendan Nash will play for Doutta Stars in the Victorian Turf Cricket Association this year.

Doutta announced the star signing to Leader today, president Paul Gleeson declaring he was “beside himself’’ with the news.
Read more
Westdem

Unread post

Nice move by Nash here....Vice Captain of de WI and gat de least respect from dem skunts....Hilarie soon have to read about Nashie tell it all interview after this contract year... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballie yuh know dat dis is nat de end of dis right? 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:Nice move by Nash here....Vice Captain of de WI and gat de least respect from dem skunts....Hilarie soon have to read about Nashie tell it all interview after this contract year... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballie yuh know dat dis is nat de end of dis right? 8-)
yep I know... Where is Jala? He supposedly have the inside scoop from his fren :)
Westdem

Unread post

yep I know... Where is Jala? He supposedly have the inside scoop from his fren
Wait Buttsie is Jala's friend?

BTW - yuh realize dat Jala is a West Bank man? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Westdem wrote:
yep I know... Where is Jala? He supposedly have the inside scoop from his fren
Wait Buttsie is Jala's friend?

BTW - yuh realize dat Jala is a West Bank man? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait, Jala moved in meh ole village? :) Not Butts...his other fren :)
Googley

Unread post

the only fren Jala got is Spuds! :lol: :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

Googley wrote:the only fren Jala got is Spuds! :lol: :lol:
De only friend Jala got right now is Jala...even Spuds dump him.....but he does have a professional stalker in SocaBarath..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

so nash finally gorne! good news. now leh him wash dirty line in Oz papers.

ungrateful rass will open up he mout'?

carpetbagger come to the westindies and get wat Oz wun give him and now go go chat all he know.

typical of his kind. if he do dat it means he doh plan to go back to the westindies
mikesiva

Unread post

:lol:

To be fair, this is what Nash did before he got called up to the West Indies side....

He would play league cricket in England for half of the year, and earn enough money to live and play cricket in Jamaica. It was only when he was called up to WI duties that he dropped his league contract. Now, he's just gone back to what he did in the past. Wait and see if he plays for Jamaica in the domestic four-day competition before jumping to conclusions.

What would he accomplish by playing in the domestic one-day competition? The WI selectors seem determined not to pick him for the 50-overs format, and with Gibson doing away with Shiv, etc, and focussing on youth for ODIs, it's highly unlikely that he would turn to Nash. So, IMHO, Nash is doing the right thing by turning down the invite in order to earn some money.

It remains to be seen if he returns to play for Jamaica in March. Let's see....
mapoui

Unread post

Brendan Nash have he right to act in his own best interest.

to be truthful I have nutten against the man for what he has done to further his career...including exploiting the rotten westindian racial reality that favours such as he, to get something going for himself..even at the expense of worthy westindian others.

sknashs' way is how humans can behave... and do behave for the most part. me too!

now consider me doing the same which is my right..acting in my own interest?

its not only lil' Sknash have dat right. reading mikesiva abloe it would seem so..dat only sknash have the right to think and act in his own best interest.

skansh cyan do wat the hell he wants to do, even commit crimes. if his goals are focused on and in my life, in my thing, then the questions begs..wud I let him do what he wants in my thing, in my life.... without action to stop him...without even a comment, a murmur of protest, analysis?

thats it! people can want wat deh want! deh can want to own the world. will we let them do it if their ownership redounds to our loss, pain, pride, progress, exploitation, enslavement etc?

I dont see how the inclusion of sknash was to the benefit of the westindies cricket on any dam level. I dont see how his continued presence moves anything forward.

in dat I am acting and expressing what I see to be my own damm interest and program in the the westindies...in the whole world.

is that a sin..right for sknash but not for me?

it seems to me that allyuh have to shake allyuh head and try recoup allyuh sense of IDENTITY!

man born subjective, castled with reposnsibility for himself,his own and place. we let people usurp our place, ourselves our identity..even help them to do it. and now we think of others first, even as they think only of themselves.

piss on dat. I gave up that crap as soon as I understood what was involved..what had happend to me, to us. allyuh cyan continue if allyuh want. I wont be there with allyuh doh. I done with dat!