Brendan Nash to play with Doutta Stars

Action from the rest of the world....
Westdem

Unread post

mapoui wrote:so nash finally gorne! good news. now leh him wash dirty line in Oz papers.

ungrateful rass will open up he mout'?

carpetbagger come to the westindies and get wat Oz wun give him and now go go chat all he know.

typical of his kind. if he do dat it means he doh plan to go back to the westindies
What really is de reason you have against Nash playing fuh de WI?

I am hoping he opens his mouth and confirm what de rest ah de world already know about WI cricket.... 8-) 8-)

Did he nat met de requirement to represent de WI team?

One thing I can tell you is NASH even though yuh might think he is an outsider...in de last Players/Board impasse he stood by his teammates...and some ah dem dat was born and bred in de WI cut dem matty throat....Nuff Respect to NASHIE from me.... 8-)
mapoui

Unread post

skansh makes his living how he cud. di'ze wat we all do. that then he did now here, and before, is routine and is neither here nor there with me..of no concern really.

he wants to go back to jamaic he cyan. will they pik him wud be my concern!

I hope deh do not!

there are lots of young jamaicans about now. coming through from the under-19's and elsewhere. to them the Yard must turn, not to an ordianry, mediocre, 34-35 year old man with no upside.

the westindin career that skansh shud not have had is over. its time he is allowed to return to Oz to live his life in his home...his real one...leaving the westindies to those who are commited to the region, beacuse deh have no alternative and to them the westindies is home
mapoui

Unread post

I epected nutten better from you fella. dats how you are.

and I do hope and pray skansh opens up his mouth. ..proves the idoit he is...and you are too!

is skansh qualified to speak on westindies cricket in any judegmental way, in a manner of expose'?

he is not!

sknash will expose himself to full analysis, of his going back to the westindies and getting in on his mediocrity just because of his skin colour etc etc etc. there is enuff rotten in that stinking pot to roast skansh alive

dont you see! the very inclusion of skansh in the team was a corruption, favouritism, nepotism, old lingering westindian racism and colour consciousness...

then there is the yardie racist brown-white dominated society dat allowed sknash a ladder to climb-up and in.

sknash will be ripped-apart, skinned alive, hung on a hook and left to dry.

...if and when he opens up his stupid mout'....and he wont for he is not as foolish as you! he knows how his bread was buttered, he knows the world knows too and he will keep quiet
Westdem

Unread post

dont you see! the very inclusion of skansh in the team was a corruption, favouritism, nepotism, old lingering westindian racism and colour consciousness...
Dats fcuking Scammy yuh talking about here yuh dotish skunt....

Should de Pommies Fans run Trott, KP, Morgan, Joyce and others out of England team....they were not born in England?

Yuh juss hate Nash cause he is a fairer person than you (subjective)...... you nah like de constitution, then complain to de politicians dem, aite!!! 8-)
Googley

Unread post

Nash will soon realize, if he has not already that WI cricket is full of Namakharamies!! :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

Westdem wrote:

Should de Pommies Fans run Trott, KP, Morgan, Joyce and others out of England team....they were not born in England?

Yuh juss hate Nash cause he is a fairer person than you (subjective)...... you nah like de constitution, then complain to de politicians dem, aite!!! 8-)

I see now why deh call yu westdumb. I tort Afro and dem were givin' yuh ah hard time.

deh were'nt!
Westdem

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
Westdem wrote:

I see now why deh call yu westdumb. I tort Afro and dem were givin' yuh ah hard time.

deh were'nt!
I see yuh resoting to yuh "Low Life" self....cannot get poster to agree with yuh and they are dumb...Nuh wonder yuh nat only dislike Nash, yuh hate his professionalism which you are incapable of...Too bad!!! Now yuh can GFY smart one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

seems like you know me better than I know myself?

as for you I go ny what i see you do on this masb rght here and now on this thread.

all I have said there is ample evidence and sound circumstance to back it up. i did not call youi dumb. others have. in fact this is the first time I have spoken directly to you because you attacked wat i said in a silly manner.

is here a brown/blac yardie domination of that society? yes! was nashs' father part of it and di he activate it in the ineterst of his son in westindies cricket? yes! was jackie Hendricks involved? Yes! is jackie Hendricks a power in westindies cricket, a man who can pull real strings in behalf of anyone he wants in? Yes!

now..given that Hendircks helped skansh into the westindies side what do you expect to happen if Skansh now washes the dirty linen he may now be privvy to in public...in Oz? how will that affect Jackie Hendricks and his connections who may be hurt by skansh revelations if he really has anything to reveal?

so why dont you attack what i say as far as the case goes? you want skansh to hurt the wicb! why? but he cant hurt the wicb becuase he too is compromnised..and in attempting to hurt the wicb he will likely huty himself more, his parents and their westindian connections.

that ought to be clear to you..why is it noT

And again...why do you wan the wicb hurt? why do you want scandal, bachannal and mess in the global media about westindies cricket?
mapoui

Unread post

I do not recommend hurt for skansh. nothing I have said hurts skansh in any way, prevents him from making a living or anything of the kind.

I would not slect him for the westindies thats all. I prefer to select westindians before any other, especially someonelke sknash. and if I dont like skansh wat of it? where is the crime..where is the need for guilt as if I have done something evil?

why do you want the wicb hurt...in he manner you recommend? that is far more sacriligeous dangerous, than anything I have expressed towards sknash.

there are constructive ways in which to appraoch reform in westindies cricket, to reform and restructure westindies cricket administration. there are deep-seated problems relative to the current poor state of westindian cricket administration that would yield better to good investigation, development of sound alternatives, proper criticism and profferment of those alternates.

any westindian who really cared about the westindies would seek such an approach rather than have skansh waste down the region in scandal and bacchnal among outsider.

dats wat I want ti know, an aswer for for! why you do not do as much good work as AFRO for example whom I donot agree much with but who clearly is a man who knows his westindian and international cricket, and thinks solidly about the westindian game.

I give Afro that. he does not appear to know enough about the regionall history of the game but where he is active he is solid.

I do not expect an approach as yours from Afro such attitude form Afro but one of a consructive approach to regional affairs. i dont see that in your attitude here. I wonder why?
mapoui

Unread post

and what is this professionalism of skansh I am incapable of?

what and who is Brendan Nash as a cricketer? how does he compare to the westindian cricketers I have know all my life who came to champions of the world twice?

I saw nash bat on the screen..never in person and I was not impressed.

BRENDAN NASH IS NOT A QUALITY CRICKETER, CAPABLE OF MAKING A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE FOR THE WESTINDIES, AT A TIME WHEN SUCH A POSTIVE DIFFRERENCE WAS CRUCIAL.

the wicb could have selected any of many westindian batsmen who likely would have produced as much as nash had they stuck with such a player. to go the way of a player like nash he had to have been of the quality of a Richardson, even of a Logie and an Atherton, a player or some class.

bash scored runs when they were not needed..meaning that the conditions ensured westindies would score adequately. nash next scored well for the westindies at Brisbane, queensland Oz...his home ground. no suprise here.

nash scored in Sri lanka last time and I was shocked that he did in those conditions because he had never deomonstrated he could deal with those condtions before.

I expected from nash in Sri lanka exactly what he did in the westindies against India and Pakistan this year. the westindian wickets were slow, difficult, took turn and required skill and application for success from both sides.

nash somehow coped in Lanka but reverted to his true level this year and was summarily dropped by the selectors.

it became plain, absolutely clear to everyone, nashs' real level and he was done. he wont be selected again for the westindies..and I am glad, happy. the selectors can now focus on a youth in his place and try to advance westindies game by developing real skilled batsmen.