Brendan Nash to play with Doutta Stars

Action from the rest of the world....
mapoui

Unread post

there is an obvious, clear, relevant and valid argument I presented to explain my oppostion to sknash
nobyd is dealing wih that argument. all people are doing is presentign catergorical responses with the skimpy comparison between what enmgalnd and australis does being good for the westindies.

the gander argument of what is good for the goose.

but westindindies and our story, conditians and reallty derived there-off is not australi and england... nor new zeland or canada.

they are white with their story, reality there-off, credible in the world because of their powe...r which is greater than ours, derived from that unequal relationship, and like the social difference betwen rich and poor can do as tey plesae while we watch with our hands in our pockets, with the job of reconstructing ourselves and our reality still to be done.

there are several types of westindians, african derived, indo derived, white derived and a host of mixtures in-between. and here are coresponding ideological outlooks as a result of this ethnic realit,y and how the westindian system works according to skin colour and hair consistentcy.
if a westindian hair is straight and he is brown to white they usually are doing far better than darker ones socially and side with staus quo which would be pro the inclusion of all who are not blac, in any aspect of social reality...especially if they are forrin. the forrin aspect seems to re-inforce the senes of strength of westindians who side with the status quo.

yet the westindies is a backward place socially, materially, infrastructurally, economically, the health and welfare of the people, their educaton etc. that 'must' be corrected and can only be corected by the development of a sense of independence of the westindian peopleand action to effect such independence but the social division as described above prevents such development of which the inclusion of nash is emblematic.
a sense of independence recognises westindian reality and puts westindian concerns and

westindians first in the considerations of the people, on way to development, independence and prosperity. nothing of the kind will be achieved given the way westindians operate now. if westindians cannot see my argument in opposition to skansh, cast it aside and include skansh anyway, support it far and wide... that exposes their own state of development clearly. and it is not a good one. it is a terrible state to be in, a condition that westindians themselves do not realise they are in..a clear infirmity - an inability to see their own best interests and to act accordingly
mapoui

Unread post

I HAVE BEEN TREATING SKNASH ALL THE TIME AS SYMPTOMATIC OF A SERIOUS WESTINDIAN SOCIAL PROBLEM.

NOT A SOUL RECOGNISED THAT FACT.

ALL WHO JUMPED IN ON THE SIDE OF SKANSH KEPT SKANSH AS CENTRAL TO THE ISSUE, NEVER IN ANY CASE RECOGNISING THE BROAD IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN ARGUING.

AND NO ONE JUMPED IN ON MY SIDE..NO ONE EVER SAW OR SAID ANYTHING OPPOSED TO SKNASH ON ANY LEVEL THAT I REMEMBER!

ALL ALLYUH DOING IS MAKING SKNASH CENTRAL TO THE ISSUE..SKNASH, SKNASH, SKNASH. ULTIMATELY SCREW SKNASH. IN THE END I DONT CARE ABOUT SKANSH! I CARE ABOUT THE WESTINDIES AND HOW IT GOES!

from all I see that current state of the westindian mind, including afros, who are the most disadvantaged in the terrible westindian reality are still convinced of their own inferiority, see forrin as always bettter, superior.

(it is absolutely essential for afros to see this truth and to begin a process of reversal to a more subjective and nationalist outlook)

still convinced because that is the way I knew the westindies from a young person...and from all I see here it remains that way still.
Last edited by mapoui on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

and who cares about sknash 2 tons and 33 average...certainly not me.

that is nothing in a westindian cricket setting. and how it was compiled is even worse.

even devon smith would have scored those tons in those conditions were he in the team. in fact had devon got going in such conditions he would have scored a lot more than 109, and the other one.

I mean even rabbit Ramdin scored 166 in one of those games. and look at him now...cant score to save his place in the team

it would have paid the wicb to have selected one of the young batsmen around, the best one and worked on his development.

such a batsman might have used those fetherbeds to build confidence and we might have had a great one now, with a lot more than 2 short tons and 33 av
Westdem

Unread post

from all I see that current state of the westindian mind, including afros, who are the most disadvantaged in the terrible westindian reality are still convinced of their own inferiority, see forrin as always bettter, superior.
Speak for yourself when making such statements, aite!!! 8-) If you feel insecure about your existence thats your problem, nat NASH's or ours. Last I checked, Brendan Nash was eligable to represent the WI in cricket.

Did you have a problem when most of the Reggae Boyz players that played in the Soccer WC was living in England? Do you have a problem with all the Track and Field athletes living in other countries, going back to represent the country of where their parents were born? Should Foreign countries stop accepting Caribbean students in their Colleges because they were not born in those countries? 8-)

My comments regarding NASH is more to do with his cricketing abilities as a member of the WI team and has nothing to do with his background....If de man had de ability to mek de team FAIRLY, more power to him... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to see the big picture and stop playing this discrimination and victim game...its the 21st century fuh gaadsake!!! 8-)
mapoui

Unread post

so if I did not speak for myself who did I speak for?

westdem! yuh read like the old kakabelly from the green-eyed board. wat allyuh doh have any traffic over deah so yu here now!?

and if you are indeed kakabelly what century yu in...the 13teenth?

yu speak masking and excusing nonsense westdem. tae what I say whereever you want and get comment...real honest and sensible comment. dem you may actually see where my comments actualy exist..in the past or currently...which suggests a terrible westindian future ahead.

just pay attention..with your eyes just above the rim of the hole you have it in!
Westdem

Unread post

mapoui wrote:so if I did not speak for myself who did I speak for?

westdem! yuh read like the old kakabelly from the green-eyed board. wat allyuh doh have any traffic over deah so yu here now!?

and if you are indeed kakabelly what century yu in...the 13teenth?

yu speak masking and excusing nonsense westdem. tae what I say whereever you want and get comment...real honest and sensible comment. dem you may actually see where my comments actualy exist..in the past or currently...which suggests a terrible westindian future ahead.

just pay attention..with your eyes just above the rim of the hole you have it in!
There you go with your assumption about me again...Maps yuh need to get a grip and accept that the prism yuh talking crap through is outdated...aite? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never know dat Nash drove you to this insanity....BTW would you agree with the selectors if the Select Chesney Hughes fuh any WI side? Your answer to this will confirm what I am thinking and trust me I promise to be honest....

What is a kakabelly? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

What is a kakabelly?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you hear about dall belly?

now you have kakabelly! (belly full of shyte)

:lol: :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

Googley wrote:
What is a kakabelly?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you hear about dall belly?

now you have kakabelly! (belly full of shyte)

:lol: :lol:
Maps looks like he is a "Yaaoouri" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

skoogly smells anything siad about sknash on mesage boards and soon arrives. skoogs does'nt even know when he is being ignored

as for westdem I could have written all his responses. I know the mans mind and his nonsense, his quaily attemps at propaganda.

I mean if what I say is so pointless, so stuck in the past, irrelevant... then ignore it.

I mean ididocy stands on its own does it, not, speaks for itself, exposing its idiotic nature on its own with no help from any added comment?

all of this is a waste of time. ok skoogs and westdem. its an Indo westindies now. allyuh soon take over. who am I to stand in yu way. proceed to master control
Westdem

Unread post

all of this is a waste of time. ok skoogs and westdem. its an Indo westindies now. allyuh soon take over. who am I to stand in yu way. proceed to master control
How yuh arrive at dis conclusion? You are like a spoilt child....blame everyone else but yuhself....last I check you and I are just anodda poster on this MB...suh we don't have to agree with eachother's opinion and because of the disagreement, it doesn't mean you and I should have any beef with eachother....juss grow de fcuk up and fuh what its worth...HAVE FUN!!! and stop typing a frigging ESSAY everytime yuh need to make a point.... ;) ;)