Ton # 6 fuh de Great Kohli!!!

Action from the rest of the world....
Westdem

Unread post

I hope yuh hug it up and see yuh boyfriend Darren is falling away from Virat!!! :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

BWAAHAHAH you mean westdunce come celebrate him husband TAINTED ton after that wukless skunt CHEATED?!!! :mrgreen:

GO SIH DONG!!!

Darren has more CLASS than dat TIEF!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

WESTDUNCE!!...WEH YA DEH? :D

YOU STILL KISSING VIRAT'S RASS AFTER HIM GET FOUND OUT TO BE A SUB-C BULLY ONLY OR YOU FIND A NEW BOYFRIEND NOW? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DARREN IN A DIFFERENT CLASS TO THAT FRAUD!! 8-)
mapoui2

Unread post

wow! Kohli sooprised even me. I expected that impse to mak a ton of runs in england.

Kohli and Bravo seem very similar down to both failing in england
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui2 wrote:wow! Kohli sooprised even me. I expected that impse to mak a ton of runs in england.

Kohli and Bravo seem very similar down to both failing in england
Difference is Darren only played two tests in England...Kohli played ALL FIVE and was exposed by James Anderson who just kept bowling at his off-stump :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last edited by AFRO on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

I did not watch too much of that series. I did not note what the doing individually against the Indian batsmen..to get them out.

it was effective whatever...the whole indian top 6 has been exposed. India need batsmen
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui2 wrote:I did not watch too much of that series. I did not note what the doing individually against the Indian batsmen..to get them out.

it was effective whatever...the whole indian top 6 has been exposed. India need batsmen
They will still score runs on their indian roads!!..but away from home dem is a disaster!!...das why dem man trying to play for country teams now :lol: :lol: