Brisbane and Chennai become ICC-accredited testing centres for suspected illegal bowling actions

Action from the rest of the world....
WIndiesFans.com

Unread post

Join Cardiff as centres for testing of bowlers reported in international cricket

The International Cricket Council (ICC) today announced that Cricket Australia’s National Cricket Centre in Brisbane and the Sri Ramachandra University in Chennai have been accredited as testing centres for suspected illegal bowling actions.  

Read full article...
mikesiva

Unread post

Narine will be Chennai's first customer....
:D
Gils

Unread post

WICBC making " 100 % " increase in revenue and still getting ICC " development grants ":?: and still nah look accreditation.

While WI bowlers still get pulled up regular, after 86 years in business, phew....
AFRO

Unread post

If KKR want to keep sunny..they better get dem people pon di scene!! :evil:
Gils

Unread post

So far KKR have been silent, like you when the DJ asks all the fans which islands they rep.

If I read you correctly, ? you think KKR have more influence over ICC than WICBC.

This thread is basically about testing centre accreditation, :?: you don't think the time has past when WI should have invested in one....
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote:So far KKR have been silent, like you when the DJ asks all the fans which islands they rep.

If I read you correctly, ? you think KKR have more influence over ICC than WICBC.

This thread is basically about testing centre accreditation, :?: you don't think the time has past when WI should have invested in one....
Erm.....
The Kolkata Knight Riders team management stood by their star spinner Sunil Narine, who won’t be able to bowl in their Champions League T20 summit clash against Chennai Super Kings in Bangalore on Saturday, and is hopeful that he will come back strongly despite this setback.

“Sunil is not only a fantastic cricketer but also a brilliant team man. Right now, we are not thinking about anything else but we want him to come back strongly and not get disheartened. We are with him and we will help him in all necessary manner,” KKR Team Director Joy Bhattacharjya told PTI on Friday.
Link

sidepiece strikes AGAIN!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Sunny not being tested in india and RIGHTLY so!!..dem people already try to mash up di man...sunny heading for Australia now 8-) .
Mail

Unread post

I would not want to be tested in India, would you?

Is he actually off to Australia AFRO?
Gils

Unread post

Fair enough, " quote hunter " :lol: ha haha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha hahahaha ha

But don't try to style it as anything other than lip service.... you didnt expect them to agree that he was chucking, did you 8-)

We may not share the same level of intelligence :lol: but it appears to me as if you are asking foreigners to do for us that which we are suppose to so for self, :?: dependent much....
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote:Fair enough, " quote hunter " :lol: ha haha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha hahahaha ha

But don't try to style it as anything other than lip service.... you didnt expect them to agree that he was chucking, did you 8-)

We may not share the same level of intelligence :lol: but it appears to me as if you are asking foreigners to do for us that which we are suppose to so for self, :?: dependent much....
SMH!!..you still haven't learned how to use question marks have you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway...

Australia

India

West indies

NOW TELL ME DUNCY!!..WHO HAS THE MOST FINANCIAL ABILITY OUT OF THESE SIDES? ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN, THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL REALISE WHY WE HAVEN'T GOT A "TESTING CENTRE" YET :roll: .

p.s. and who is "us"? :? you tink di Caribbean is ENGLAND NOW? :mrgreen:
Last edited by AFRO on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mail

Unread post

I think that is a fair point apropos financial resources but I have no reason to believe having this facility is not a strategic objective of the Board at this very innovative time.

I am sure it will come at some point and it is only recently India have released teh monopoly Australia had on testing.

Patience Timothy, patience......