R.I.P Adrian St John & condolences to family

Action from the rest of the world....
howzdat

Unread post

British cricketer Adrian St John 'shot dead in Trinidad'
Adrian St JohnImage copyrightChris Gayle Foundation
An aspiring British cricketer has died after reportedly being shot by robbers in Trinidad.
Adrian St John, 22, who played for the Chris Gayle Academy in London, is understood to have died on Sunday.
West Indies cricketer Gayle tweeted: "Such sad news to hear. My condolences to his family & friends. Adrian St John was the captain of the academy. #Sigh."
The Foreign Office said it was in contact with authorities in Trinidad following the death of a UK national. Local media reports suggest Mr St John was attacked after he had stopped his car to pick up two friends, and was shot as he drove away after they had been robbed.
'Lovely lad' Donovan Miller, programme manager for the Chris Gayle Foundation, said: "I'm really finding it hard to come to terms with it, how someone could do something like that to such a lovely person."
He said Mr St John was one of the first members of the Chris Gayle Academy in London, adding: "He wanted me to support him to go to the Caribbean and to kind of push hard with his cricket."
Friends have taken to Twitter to pay tribute to Mr St John.
"In utter shock to hear that one of my good friends Adrian has passed away. One of the funniest and nicest people," Tommy Smith tweeted.
"Tragic news. A lovely lad and a talented cricketer. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Adrian St John," tweeted Surrey-based Southern Railway, Kenley and Selsdon Cricket Club.
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

Adrian St John: Rest in Peace
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

On 15 April 2016, Trinidad & Tobago's Director of Public Prosecutions Roger Gaspard gave police the instructions to charge 24-year-old Maldon Pascall with the murder of Adrian St John.

St John’s funeral fund reaches $100,000 (click for more)
howzdat

Unread post

Cheers for the update Marcus.