Racists Cricket Intellectuals at CC Com ...Boomer

General discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL i never noticed this thread!!! :D , i wonder who this precambrain is? and why that skunt would waste his time signing up here just to lambast posters? :roll: i'm back on CWF now and i'm gonna speak my mind till the bitter end, just like before i don't give a feck who likes it or not.
YOu do that, Afro...give them hell!
8-)
Those racists there don't want any West Indies posters who can stand up for themselves, so give them as big a fight as we know you can....
:D
As you can see, so many of those CWF posters are unhappy about the way I dumped CWF in my computer's trash can, that they've decided to follow me here!
:lol:
You'd think they'd have a life, and get on with posting there, but they want to see if they can cow us here. Well, I've got news for Prince and the rest of them...slavery days done!

The days when us posters of colour cowed before them are over, and we will speak our mind....

Interesting to see that Prince thinks I'm as important to CWF posting as Tendulkar is to world cricket. I guess they're the poorer for the way they've driven all WI fans off their board, as the world will be the poorer when Sachin eventually retires.
8-)
GotMilk

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
AFRO wrote:LOL i never noticed this thread!!! :D , i wonder who this precambrain is? and why that skunt would waste his time signing up here just to lambast posters? :roll: i'm back on CWF now and i'm gonna speak my mind till the bitter end, just like before i don't give a feck who likes it or not.
YOu do that, Afro...give them hell!
8-)
Those racists there don't want any West Indies posters who can stand up for themselves, so give them as big a fight as we know you can....
As you can see, so many of those CWF posters are unhappy about the way I dumped CWF in my computer's trash can, that they've decided to follow me here!
You'd think they'd have a life, and get on with posting there, but they want to see if they can cow us here. Well, I've got news for Prince and the rest of them...slavery days done!

The days when us posters of colour cowed before them are over, and we will speak our mind....

Interesting to see that Prince thinks I'm as important to CWF posting as Tendulkar is to world cricket. I guess they're the poorer for the way they've driven all WI fans off their board, as the world will be the poorer when Sachin eventually retires.
8-)
That isn't even PrincessEWS. And he was being sarcastic :lol: They miss you like one misses a pimple.
GotMilk

Unread post

And it's interesting that you think it's okay to stereotype an entire race just because you're willing to look past your wife's racist thoughts. Guess what, there might be certain black people comfortable with being told that other races are better at, say, maths than them, but it doesn't make it any less stereotypical than what your wife came up with.
mikesiva

Unread post

GotMilk wrote:And it's interesting that you think it's okay to stereotype an entire race just because you're willing to look past your wife's racist thoughts. Guess what, there might be certain black people comfortable with being told that other races are better at, say, maths than them, but it doesn't make it any less stereotypical than what your wife came up with.
Look - another one has crawled out from the cesspool that is CWF!
I suppose you have no problem with the CWF mods ignoring all those distasteful anti-black jokes that were being spewed out on CWF about black people and the London riots....
:?
According to CWF, it's wrong for me to make jokes about my dancing ability because of my white and Asian ancestry, because that means I'm being racist towards myself, and that's wrong! CWF gave me a three-month ban for being racist towards myself....
:lol: :lol:
But it's perfectly all right to make disgusting racist jokes about black people and the London riots, according to the CWF mods....
:roll:
That's why I've dumped that rubbish racist messageboard in the trash bin....
GotMilk

Unread post

This may come as news to you, but yes, it it possible for a person to be racist towards his own race. Being a member of a particular race does not give you blanket rights to stereotype your own race if doing so is objectionable to other members of the race. Which is why CW dumped you out with the trash.
mikesiva

Unread post

GotMilk wrote:This may come as news to you, but yes, it it possible for a person to be racist towards his own race. Being a member of a particular race does not give you blanket rights to stereotype your own race if doing so is objectionable to other members of the race. Which is why CW dumped you out with the trash.
What absolute tosh!
And of course, like all CWF posters, you conveniently ignore the much worse problem of the racist jokes you guys made about black people on the London riots thread, because you jackasses think that there's nothing wrong with that....

What's this nonsense of you dumping me? Did you even read my message? Obviously not, because it seems you're not even educated to primary school level....
:lol: :lol:
In a nutshell, I went on your shitty messageboard, said my piece, and then said that I after that post, I would no longer be posting in your cesspool again. Anyone who reads that can obviously see that I was dumping your rubbish heap!
I guess you have a warped perception of who-dumps-who, because of the number of times your past girlfriends dumped you....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun on CWF, you racists....
:P
EDIT: I've just noticed that after I told them I wasn't coming back to their racist forum, they apparently decided to ban me again. The old routine of I-quit-no-you're-fired rubbish....
I guess it makes them feel better to 'ban' me after I told them I was making my last post in their cesspool, and wouldn't be wasting my time any more in their shithole.