Racists Cricket Intellectuals at CC Com ...Boomer

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

A placid site if is that what you seek will not grow or improve , it needs a spark to attract new ideas and opinions . Just look at the amount of failures and diagnose why .

The author of this thread is showing flaws that this forum should avoid , which is obviously beyond you .

For those who are aware of me and my background would say I dont need a forum to seek gratification of any type . I am very confident in what ever I do .

My focus has been improvement in T&T Cricket thus improving West Indies Cricket if I see things that have questions , I dont sit on my arse , I seek answers . You may view that as seeking the limelight I do not. The various Administrators of West Indian Cricket are aware of me , I have had correspondence with almost all of them , asking questions .The Administrator of this forum can support me on that , often I cc him.

I tend to look at the views of threads , the numbers show repeat viewers .The Author of this thread have had some of the highest numbers posted to date that I have seen . He must be doing something correct or would be ignored.
He is not my alter ego , I hope he keeps posting for along time and not give up based on your babbles.[/quote]

no..far from a placid site! but I cant stand the wasetful focus on narine.

if you are going to deal with narine/sissy from the angle you have described then what has been going on is not the ambient in which to do it. you are not seeing that project..sissy.. whole, where it is strong and positive, where it is weak and an be attacked positively, with some benefit to you and all the concerns you express.

you are warlording and that wont do!

when you attack them you have to do it in the manner of the positive alternative you mean. I must read your critique and see something better in it, the solid alternative you propose. but when I read you all I see is full and total attack on narine and dat is not right. there is nothing in the world that is totally negative or positive. no matter what you say there are good things about sissy and sensible observers know this.

you immdiatetly hit yourself a lash when you attack sissy in such a manner, by turning off your prospective adherents.

in the circumstances it is to win the market for whatever you represent. that is the best effect you can have. you have have to have something to sell as better than sissy, representative of all you decry them for. in the end the determinant is the market, sissy, the fan, 446 and its green-eye, and others are playing in.

it is a westindian market with some small slice of interested forriners. it is a small market, on pcs which limits it even further for all westindians, even in the diaspora dont have computers, and can afford the net, outside of free libraries etc. if you can figure out a way to win most of these people who are in the market then you wont have posters.

then again westindians, all or most, are a certain undeveloped way...the very way you accuse sissy of being.

it may be that westindians steeped in that sort of thing like sissy for that very reason and wont move from there. if so you pissing in the wind, dreaming, full of idealist principles tha have no pratical aplication, especially the way you are going about getting them acrosss.

as i see it, your job is cut out for you if you want to reform sissy by long distance attack. you have to build the alernative if you can... and now you may have a better idea of the difficulties in that, if you did not have such before.

the only way as I see it for there to be movement, change to produce what you seem to have in mind is for there to be reform and social development in the westindies itself, changing the westindian people, resulting in a more postive and developing social experience and reality.

and that at this stage looks far, far into the future, if such social change does not take place first, in the centre of world society, spreading outwards...or at least killing the power of the empire so that the local peoples of nations can carry out their own changes without the empire stopping them.

in the meantime full and free and wide as possible, creative, conroversial but relevant argument and debate on the fan may go a long way towards creating the very thing you want as implied by your critique of sissy. to my mind it is to get that thing, to create it....the alternative inherent in your critique...what you want that you did not get at sissy..rather than wasting time blasting narine and dem all the time

thats negative, unproducive, a waste of time.
mapoui

Unread post

understood perfectly what mewsarshi was about from the start! I just chose not to deal with it that way thats all.

it was more important and useful to try deal with the racist south african woman and the motives of the guardian.

Ryan Narine has established clearly what the situation is at his message board! I AM THE LAW HE HAS STATED CATEGORICALLY!!!!

he has that right within the framework of his project.

Bally has that same right, here if he choses to behave in a like manner! that is a right of ownership. it is the right and the law that underpins capitalism. thats the way it is.

if the project sells it is working. if it does not sell then ownership must fold and try again if they feel like it.

Narines attitude is not risk-free. it has worked and continues to work so far. it did not have to! there is no law guranteeing that that atitude will work at all.

others would have to find ways that work in their circumstances when they invest their time and money.

these are the usages people have been traditionalised in, in capitalism! ownership is god. ownership write the laws. they can almost do as they please.

the only alternative people have is not to buy! but current ownership in monopoly is seeking to make that point moot by making it so that people must buy regardless.

they write the laws remember!

in capitalism the idealist owner can try to structure a project in a principled, idealist way. if it works bully to him/her.

but they are likely to meet strong oppostion from the other owners across the board, who are all pirates and want the people to be degraded...that people must accept what is given to them without murmur or opposition.

principles just teach people to fight back! and to the capitalist that is no good...anathema!

what I do is in full oppostion to this state of affairs! I would like to see a complete revolutionising of society and the development of a democracy with the express purpose and goal of the survival of society, comprehensively so, in the most powerul diversity, both biological and cultural.

but I cant wish that into reality. I cant just do it because I want to do it. I cant make revolution happen because I want revolution! that is up to the people, when and if they decide to move, when they feel enough is enough and it is time to clean up the world.

I could not even conceive of such an idea... social revolution... if it wasnt a potential in reality itself.

and to know this one must know what we are as human beings, how we came here, what is the world, the universe...we must understand therefore how we live and why and if because of our make-up we find it unpleasant to know why and how of it, we can discover what is the opposite of our unhappiness and seek to create that situation... which we come to discover is possible in the life we live and our overall potential in nature...mature which gave rise to us and in a manner of speaking provides all we need to survive, grow fully into whatever destiny that ultimately awaits us

we come to realise, to know the way life is...material and solid, dialectic and many sided driven by contradiction both social and environmental. because life is material and grows and expands on the bases we observe..like begets like..we can prove things and use the knowledge to our advantage. we are soft, absorbtive, malleable, but must be so if we are evolutionary beings. otherwise we would be unchanging machines, created, built, and not evolved....

there can be nothing more controversial, rambuctious, roiling and UNPLACID than the issues I try to raise here. an examination of them would lead to many extentions for the issues are endless in potential, clarifying and developmental of the consciousness we all need to win survival, to have a say in the way the world goes, to participate in the social change essential if we to survive and not blow ourselves to bits.
Last edited by mapoui on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikesiva

Unread post

Unfortunately, there are racists on every messageboard....

On Cricket Web Forum, I dared to criticise the IPL for kicking out black cheerleaders, and sticking to white cheerleaders, and as a result they ended up with dancers at the Champions League who have no rhythm. So, the moderators on CWF, who are Australian, Indian and English, got together and banned me, accusing me of - get this! - racism...LOL!

There is no more racist bunch than those jokers on CWF....

I find that there are less and less cricket messageboards than I like. I used to post on the BBC 606 site, CWF, and Cricket 24/7, and I've stopped posting on all three, because I find the unhealthy combination of Aussie, English and Indian posters on all three of these sites quite a racist bunch.

I've sent the CWF admins an email informing them not to send me any more emails - they still inundate me with their email crap! I've added their emails to the 'block' option, so hopefully they won't send me any more of their unwanted messages....

I spend more time on athletics messageboards these days, largely because I find athletics fans from around the world far less racist than cricket fans from around the world.
BallOil

Unread post

Mike sorry to hear about your experience on the other boards.
mapoui

Unread post

seems to me racism is on the rise in the world..a virulent, anti-blac racism that is prolly not good also for browns.

I think Obama has a lot do to with this rise due to his policies in thw world which do nothing to ease racial hate but everything to increase it.

that is because as a Jewish president and not a blac president, Obama follows racist exploitation and war policies against people of colured, raising into power everywhere supporters of empire and racism.

at home in america, Obama has raised to prominence the racist tea party by turming all his campaign promises into lies and losing the mid-term elections. at the same time he has done nothing to mitigate existing racism and polices emanating from racism like massive blac incarceration in america.
mikesiva

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Mike sorry to hear about your experience on the other boards.
I went back on that racist board, gave them a piece of my mind, and told them I won't be going back to their racist board again....
8-)
precambrian

Unread post

Mike, I think you are the racist here.
mikesiva

Unread post

precambrian wrote:Mike, I think you are the racist here.
Ah, welcome, to one of those CWF posters....
:lol:
Afro, do you recognise this typical poster from CWF?

You lot are happy to drive every single West Indian poster from CWF, thru methods of intimidation, perpetuated by your mods. Once you don't conform to the gods of CWF, i.e. Tendulkar and worship of Indian cricket, accepting that the London riots were all the fault of black people, etc, you can't get on at CWF. It's an incestuous relationship between a group of Aussie, Indian and England fans, and others are only welcome if they serve these masters.

No, thank you! Slavery was abolished a long time ago, massa....
precambrian

Unread post

You're a c**t.
mikesiva

Unread post

precambrian wrote:You're a c**t.
And you're level of discussion has gone to the gutter, which reflects your origins, i.e. the cesspool that is CWF....
Crawl back under your racist stone, you BNP lover....
:D