I Jess Pass-by 446! aftah Months and Months....

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

dem fellas not doing so well! I see Marcus Garvey and Countryman tek over the few posts that appear recent.

it seems days cyan go by without a new thread.

so sad fuh 446. that could have been a decent board. Ketch_im is a very good poster. Sir Bim as well. googley is googley and kakabelly is ah good poster too but an uppity, ethnocentric arse in the end, who skewed himself and his project.

den deh had dat woman from australia, the guyanese Calypso...the quintessential westindian authoritarian female figure that originated I suspect, in westindian women of African descent...but now, after a few centuries, can be all westindian females...regardless of ethnic descent.

it now part ah we culture so to speak and we producing authoritarian women by the ream, to judge from the outside looking-in. westindian men now have to protect dem 'dick' so to speak. deh have real competition from the female side

calypso reminded me of a big dark-skinned bull-dyke teacher I used to have in primary school in Titty. she name was miss C....and she was un-married of course. she had a blac leather belt she used to make talk on we back...on my back more often than most.

dat woman hated my rass so bad eh. I was always first in she class...in most classes. and the more I was first the more that woman busted my arse! I could do nutten to please SHE!

anyhow ketch_im and sir bim cyan come ovah here. I suspect Googley wun tell dem I post here so deh doh know. deh might come if deh know I post here :D :D :D
Googley

Unread post

Maps, you like to talk people name behind dem back eh! Leave Cal alone! she is a good person!
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:Maps, you like to talk people name behind dem back eh! Leave Cal alone! she is a good person!
wat did I say...something bad? she is a tuff authritarian westindian female figure, chaffing at the bit to moderate every rass thing I said on dat board.

if it wasnt she who was it...YOU?

I figure she had something to do with because of the way I saw her...and my memories of the westindies and how we are!

where is there good and bad in dat....not just the way things are? :roll: :roll: :roll:
mapoui

Unread post

show she wat I say den! bring she here nuh', and leh she defen' sheself 8-)

bring Bim and Ketchie as witness :shock: :shock:
Googley

Unread post

Maps, first of all peeps know where u are...don't be surprised dem naw run come ova where u dey!! :lol: :lol:

second, we are on WIFANS...lets keep it here. what happened on 446, stays on 446.
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:Maps, first of all peeps know where u are...don't be surprised dem naw run come ova where u dey!! :lol: :lol:

second, we are on WIFANS...lets keep it here. what happened on 446, stays on 446.

well di'ze kinda true. but de way I couched de debate I figure it cud produce some nice westindian insight.

westindian women cud be tempo yuh know! how and why might enlighten we. its not jess about calypso. in the end it not about she at all.

teachers used to beat chirren in the westindies in school long time like if they were animals. dat is a subject that cyan take some analysis man. school could have been a wasteland in the westindies for most westindians back in the day.

in fact it cud even be more so currently even if the belt has died away with direct corporal punishment dished out by teachers. no more physical blows now dat the dumbing down of the mind is in the ascendant in very sophisticated ways

so as always when I start something it is to dig out things. but westindians as is their wont, dont bite exactly where they shud.

interesting point however googley....bim and ketchie know where I am and deh wun come. leh mih go cry and mumble in mih dhalputty :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

anyhow I must apologise to Bally, socafighter and musarshe for I did the very same thing I beat up on dem for..import forrin business and concerns to the Fan. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I apologise take and accept all that is tossed my way as a result! if nobody care thats even better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BallOil

Unread post

I have to give it to you two...funny chaps 8-) Last week allyuh teaming up pon poh me in that King Kallis vs Sobers thread...now this.. :)

Maps, I have a few questions for you which I'll come back to later
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:I have to give it to you two...funny chaps 8-) Last week allyuh teaming up pon poh me in that King Kallis vs Sobers thread...now this.. :)

well wat yuh want tuh know?

ask away...I will tell yuh everything!

like I wanted to sing 'Kai'so'. mih name wudda been Ralph Abercromby, after the ole, pommie jefe who snatch titty fuh them, 213 years ago. how time flies! :D :D :D

imagine me singing calypso without emoticons to help mih? :lol: :lol: :lol:

at dat fime Ralph snatch Bee Gee too, Demerara! mus' be deh ole Commander get he 'kai'so' name from. imagine dat! me and Commander inspired by the same old english war-monger!

( yu may not remember Bally, but Guyana used to produce very good calypsonians back in the day. there was an olden days one named Commander...and, more like in the sixties there was another whose name slips me. maybe I even have the 2 mixed-up and the sixties one was indeed Commander...'the worlds most ugliest man')
Googley

Unread post

BallOil wrote:I have to give it to you two...funny chaps 8-) Last week allyuh teaming up pon poh me in that King Kallis vs Sobers thread...now this.. :)

Bally, the great minds do come together for a good cause! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: