I Jess Pass-by 446! aftah Months and Months....

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:
BallOil wrote:I have to give it to you two...funny chaps 8-) Last week allyuh teaming up pon poh me in that King Kallis vs Sobers thread...now this.. :)

Maps, I have a few questions for you which I'll come back to later

Bally, the great minds do come together for a good cause! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed! You and Maps is a good pair 8-) I'm sure Maps will add his two cents when he gets back :lol:

What I'm hearing ...Maps want to recruit a few women on board?
Googley

Unread post

yeah, de chap going to Alaska to recruit Sara Palin! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:yeah, de chap going to Alaska to recruit Sara Palin! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
why you seh suh, cause all the Obama bashing?

Nah, Mapoui like them strong WI women to whip him :lol: :lol: See how he can't forget his primary school teacher Ms. C :)
Googley

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Googley wrote:yeah, de chap going to Alaska to recruit Sara Palin! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
why you seh suh, cause all the Obama bashing?

Nah, Mapoui like them strong WI women to whip him :lol: :lol: See how he can't forget his primary school teacher Ms. C :)

exactly!! why else u think he is attracted to the pitbull with lipstick?? :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

pitbull with lipstick? deh does call the caribou queen dat too?

pitbull with lipstick...more fits hilary or condi

bwoy I cyant take no more liks. in no form and for nothing at all. I get enuff ah dat comin up. I see enuff of it administered to others too.

if deh wud jess leave meh alone I would have ah harem and be peaceful on my own, by mihself somewhere far, growing hot pepper anf tilapia fish, makin coconut oil to eat and rub mih skin, bathin in the river between the alligator an' dem.

I wun even bother to post cricket here... :D :D

but no whips, bolts, handcuffs and other restraints. I will leave all dat in the city fuh allyuh googley....yuh know....fuh you, dennis (waight), Brendon (sknash) etc :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

allyuh know this fella. it was real hard finding him.

http://listenmusic.fm/artist/King-Fighter-406299" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Googley

Unread post

the great one! King Fighter!

remember the one about him going to Suriname?? :D
mapoui

Unread post

Googley wrote:the great one! King Fighter!

the one that stands out is man in mih pyjama pants. that was smash and monster in Titty...even roadmarch or close ot it the year...must have been in 1965.

kitchener was carying all before him those years so I dont now if figheter actually got road march dat year.

imagine dat he! I lorse track of this mans work. mus' be because eddy grant grap deh all up and have dem hide.
I will be looking forall fighter songs man. wen I find dem I will bring dem here if I cud!

I will be looking for commander too. he was earlier than fighter but guyanese too!

anyway wat happen...guyanese stop making calypso? :? :? :?
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:the great one! King Fighter!

doh know him or maybe I heard his song though... any link to his songs?
mapoui

Unread post

I lookin! I say so above but maybe you will have bettah luck dan me! :mrgreen:

yuh getting like yuh padnah now Bally. yuh cyar see! :lol: :lol: :lol: