Rianna....

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is a nice song. it allows us to hear some inflections in Riannas voice I never heard before..not that I have listened to her very much. but I can hear some real soft spots in here that are very convincing indeed.

Rianna is much better than I thought! I will dig deeper into her stuff from now on. I really like what I hear in here. I am still not convince by her higher ranges, she goes up somewhat wooden, narrow. but low dow she is really sweet, utterly female
Last edited by mapoui on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui

Unread post

Bally...I will try get the pictures googley did not like. if I find them I will post them! :P :P :P
BallOil

Unread post

nice song, outfit, dancing...etc
Lourie

Unread post

Not really a fan of hers myself but have to admit that her songs have some sick beat
mapoui

Unread post

Lourie wrote:Not really a fan of hers myself but have to admit that her songs have some sick beat
she has a nicer voice than I heard at first. listening to her now is much more enjoyable than at first.

but she is a special kind of person allround, the way she looks, attitude, and that engimatic something, indefinable that makes special people. everyone is drawn to such people for whatever reason.

thats Rianna! beautiful! incredible! Rianna..not Nikki MinaJ!

nikki does not have that quality. Nikki has has something special of her very own....a sumptuous sexuality! but Rianna is on another level!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
Lourie wrote:Not really a fan of hers myself but have to admit that her songs have some sick beat
she has a nicer voice than I heard at first. listening to her now is much more enjoyable than at first.

but she is a special kind of person allround, the way she looks, attitude, and that engimatic something, indefinable that makes special people. everyone is drawn to such people for whatever reason.

thats Rianna! beautiful! incredible! Rianna..not Nikki MinaJ!

nikki does not have that quality. Nikki has has something special of her very own....a sumptuous sexuality! but Rianna is on another level!
you are in love with Riri ? Do you know that she is half Guyanese (Her Mom) that probably the half you like :)