Kentucky Derby time...

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

seriously under the weather psycologically, emotionally the last 3 years I have been unable to do very much with the Derby...indeed with anything that required mental foccus at all. this year I intend to end all that with a superfecta and 5 play win in the Derby.

this big win coming up here presages my re-entry nto the world in one piece. its wood fuh dem from now on. all my enemies beware. mapoui is in one piece again!

to the race and its Eskendereya time so far. that horse has the greatest pedgree profile I have ever seenn in a horse and so far he appears to have inherited all the great genes in his line as he has run exceedingly well.http:

http://www.pedigreequery.com/eskendereya

if this horse is for real its a tripple crown this year...the first one in a while.

there are other horse in there with very, very good pedigrees as well: Stately Victgor which horse may still be growing and will develop later than Eskendereya.

IceBox, Lookin at Lucky, Endorsement, Sidneys Candy, the Awesome Again horse Mission Impazzible..and a couple of others... offer possibilities...especially Looking at Lucky. but Eskenderya looks the horse to beat all things being equal!
RumSammy

Unread post

are you a jockey ? :)
mapoui

Unread post

no! but I do ride.......! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Huckle

Unread post

Like you have been riding the wrong horse... :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

I might be going to the Belmont Stakes this year... just 10 mins from home..
mapoui

Unread post

no huckle! is me who cyar ride so well! I fall an' bounce mih head! :oops:

but I get up an' dus' mih self orf and mount up again!

is wip fuh dem now. I cyan ride better now. is to see min on deh bac'! ride fuh so!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:I might be going to the Belmont Stakes this year... just 10 mins from home..
well yu might be lucky to see the completion of a tripple crown effort by Eskendereya...who could be a super horse. we will know by the end of the Derby 12 days
mapoui

Unread post

but where are the horsemen here?

who like lookin at lucky...who disagree with me?
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
BallOil wrote:I might be going to the Belmont Stakes this year... just 10 mins from home..
well yu might be lucky to see the completion of a tripple crown effort by Eskendereya...who could be a super horse. we will know by the end of the Derby 12 days

on...lets see... :)
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:but where are the horsemen here?
Only headless horsemen here... :lol: :lol: