Kentucky Derby time...

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
mapoui wrote:but where are the horsemen here?
Only headless horsemen here... :lol: :lol:
so dats wat Huckle is :?

so sorry :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
BallOil wrote:
mapoui wrote:but where are the horsemen here?
Only headless horsemen here... :lol: :lol:
so dats wat Huckle is :?

so sorry :lol:
LOL...Hope Huckle doh see this... di chap on tight lockdown and he ain't riding anything :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

What is the pick for the Derby? Eskendereya ? :)
mapoui

Unread post

eskendereya is scratched due to injury. todd pletcher is ah blight in th derby. he just cat win it.

this eskendereya horse was a certain tripple crown horse. there is not a single horse in the crowd that is anywhere close to him save lookin for lucky...and by close I mean still a couple of length away from eskendereya.

lets hope he is ready for the preakness and the belmont!

so now that he...eskendereya is out lookin at lucky seems the best bet. I intend to bet looking at lucky but I will cover myself with 2 possibilities now at about 10-1 in the betting odds. but my saturday morning I expect them...endorsement and mission impazible to be closer to 5-1 in the betting.

I would love it if they stayed up high but they wont. endorsement look real good, the more I look at him the better he looks. he can win the derby.

at this point those are my picks...lookin at lucky, endorsement, mission impazible. I may change my mind by saturday. by them I would have all the stats and have measured the races all the horses have run, comparing their ability times...and know more closely where they stand to each ability-wise!

horse like sidneys candy I dont care for. stately victor, nobles promise and all the synthetic track horses I have already eliminated. most will not run well on the dirt. and some have no chance of winning though a horse like setsuko might run in the tri and superfecta.

if setsuko runs he must be played for third and fourth places just in case
BallOil

Unread post

give Matchstick the stats let him graph it for you :lol:

Good luck on them horses.... 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Mapoui Sir come in.... How you did on em horses? :)