howzdat

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

... And work he does! Manchester United 1 Arsenal 1
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:Postby howzdat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 am Will we have a USA election in 2016? ... By the way folks Senator Trey Gowdy (R) sure has been kicking some butt and it is NOT hilarious if you are a Clinton!
Trey Gowdy did not vote for the Mr. Obama ... in hindsight nor would i ... but heck I am not an uhmerican
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:Postby howzdat » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 am
I wonder why Usman Tariq Khawaja has been dropped from the Australia team currently playing in Sri Lanka?
So, it has been five years since this player came on my radar, since which i have noted his accomplishments on this topic from time to time.

South Africa tour of Australia, 3rd Test: Australia v South Africa at Adelaide, Nov 24-28, 2016

South Africa 259/9d
Australia 243/3 (80.0 ov)

Usman Khawaja (lhb) 120 not out, his career stats: played 20 matches; scored 1434 runs with a highest score of 174 at an average of 47.80. After being in and out of the team early in his career he has become a bit more of a sure-pick. Well done.
howzdat

Unread post

The Thirteenth Amendment (Amendment XIII) to the United States Constitution abolished .... except if you end up inside the USA industrial prison complex!
The Thirteenth Amendment (Amendment XIII) to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. In Congress, it was passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, and by the House on January 31, 1865. The amendment was ratified by the required number of states on December 6, 1865. On December 18, 1865, Secretary of State William H. Seward proclaimed its adoption. It was the first of the three Reconstruction Amendments adopted following the American Civil War...
Good Ole Uncle Sam is no lawfing matter :!: Bit by bit am waking up to this crazy Matrix that we are living in; and I swear that one man's lunacy aint got anything on this legitimised world wide insanity that we are already deep, deep into.
Passed by Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified on December 6, 1865, the 13th amendment abolished slavery in the United States.

The 13th amendment, which formally abolished slavery in the United States, passed the Senate on April 8, 1864, and the House on January 31, 1865. On February 1, 1865, President Abraham Lincoln approved the Joint Resolution of Congress submitting the proposed amendment to the state legislatures. The necessary number of states ratified it by December 6, 1865. The 13th amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

In 1863 President Lincoln had issued the Emancipation Proclamation declaring “all persons held as slaves within any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free.” Nonetheless, the Emancipation Proclamation did not end slavery in the nation. Lincoln recognized that the Emancipation Proclamation would have to be followed by a constitutional amendment in order to guarantee the abolishment of slavery.

The 13th amendment was passed at the end of the Civil War before the Southern states had been restored to the Union and should have easily passed the Congress. Although the Senate passed it in April 1864, the House did not. At that point, Lincoln took an active role to ensure passage through congress. He insisted that passage of the 13th amendment be added to the Republican Party platform for the upcoming Presidential elections. His efforts met with success when the House passed the bill in January 1865 with a vote of 119–56.

With the adoption of the 13th amendment, the United States found a final constitutional solution to the issue of slavery. The 13th amendment, along with the 14th and 15th, is one of the trio of Civil War amendments that greatly expanded the civil rights of Americans.
howzdat

Unread post

Can ya'll remember: On Your Marks! No Wriggling! Typing needs no TUE papers?! Well I do so is like "whatever" to them who don't and here is an update. But before we get into that kind of a gummy situation, I hafi confess datzhow the world is crazier than me - .and am dead cert about that.

So, the very latest is that we have another one wot got Sired by the sword toting Lady providing us an update that reads like it got plucked from the sky by a team of trippers pedalling fast, fast to catch up with another lady of some repute whose name rhymes with "juicy". Suffice it to say that It has not escaped the attention of these pages that the gob owner wot spaketh answers to the name of Brailsford; and If the attribution is indeed correct then somebody must be think seh datzhow peops are blind!

"Bollocks Sire & pull the other one", sniggers a Windian kind of trouble-maker. While another typing now nah and wondering if pigs soon will fly! Oink! Oink! I feel a bout of sneezing coming on! Somebody pass me a TUEssue paper please in case I accidentally blow the house down!

Where were we?

Ah...Sir Dave Brailsford: Team Sky package delivered to Sir Bradley Wiggins 'was decongestant'

The BBC article ends with the following
Sadly for Team Sky and British Cycling, despite the belated clarity, the sense of suspicion will linger beyond today.
Like i told ya, On Your Marks! No Wriggling! Typing needs no TUE papers! but decongestants will also unstick writers block. Meanwhile, you others can form an orderly queue whilst down on your marks, getting set to ready a petition for a medal upgrade! OMG I nearly typed 'a petition for a medallion weapon' but that would have only worked if this was all about imminent break-out of The WADA of All Doping Bust-ups :roll: :roll: :roll:
howzdat

Unread post

... and unu think seh datzhow this topic is a soapy opera! Why not tek a good look real life and let me know is who living in la la land :D :D ... and because I would never type under the influence of a decongestant named Fluimuci howzabout we spin a special dedication for Sir Dave Brailsford who has stepped forward to trip out on this here topic.

Nice one Sir, allyuh too funny for words.
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote: ... The BBC article ends with the following
Sadly for Team Sky and British Cycling, despite the belated clarity, the sense of suspicion will linger beyond today.
And then yesterday the news broke that Bradley Wiggins had announced his retirement from professional cycling after 16 years!. Wow, now there's a way to wriggle a dodge that's akin to skirting a way clear of the questioning marks. Thanks for the memories Sir, your country will forever remember you.

Anyway, though it has been a very enjoyable ride I think that windiesfans.com has had it up to the eyeballs with my lunacy on an unapologetic wriggling cyclist and his dodgy TUE certificates, who resigned on a Wednesday, and was sired on a Tuesday 10th December 2013!

Breaking news .... British members of Parliament are still waiting for UK anti-doping to provide their report about "that special delivery package" wot was couriered to France :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said: On Your Marks! No Wriggling! Typing needs no TUE papers!

PS: As the owner of FetchDat!TM International Hauliers, I wish it to be known beyond any and all doubt-filled shadows that the package was not one that we were hired to take to France. Lastly, I further wish it to be known that I have petitioned Sir Lord Baje of the Bluefoots to approach the Guardian online to have them remove the descriptor "black" from the (as yet un-quieted claims) about a Sir who is claiming to be whiter than white over this therapeutic use exemption business.

:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
howzdat

Unread post

Yes folks, the Music: Song game topic in which ALL are invited to participate by alphabetically naming a song and stating the performing artist has completed a 3rd circuit on this final day of 2016 & (quite fittingly methinks) begun a 4th with a song entitled ABC by the The Jackson 5 :D :D.

But Lawd knows am mightily confused because in over a year, apart from my buddy Mikesiva, I don't think that anyone has ventured to offer a contribution! So wait! Allyuh windians & windiannas really mean fuh tell I seh datzhow unu aint got any fitting song or piece of music in your memory banks to add to the mix :?:

Really :?: :!: Well I can't believe it nor do I think seh datz how ya'll aint know is howz dat de damned alphabet is ordered :!: So, is wha really happen :roll: :roll: Allyuh rather groove to whatever drops upon the decks from out of a lunatic's recorded memories :?: Ah well, I doan mind cos I Love Music :D :D :D

So is Happy Old & New Year to you that they be full of determined wishes for each day to be blessed and inlaid with prosperity for you and your loved ones.

Peace in the name of Jah Rastafari,
Ever-living, Ever-loving, Ever-pure
Peace is the greeting to all
From I, a conscious Hebrew
On the rise once again!
Wake-up & Wake-up & live

No less Regards than was ever before

Yours sincerely

@howzdat
howzdat

Unread post

Now windians & windiannas unu tell me truly is how much $$$$$$$ you guess dem so-called headline writer's, whether they be on or off the www, would demand in payment if they had the talent - and were crazy enough :lol: - to mek up such a creative, apt, multi-purpose headline as the one that howzdat just gone and minted!

Yes folks read it again real slow, "The Poo Poo LA LA landed pon top Oscar's head" and Lawd I do declare that it was black dodo wot hit the lime .... (I mean) Moonlight! :D :D :D .... (i mean) won the Best Motion Picture award.

I really can't stop laughing! Can you believe it :?: Talk about a mistake! Well dem was bawling about lack of diversity in dis Hollywood award business so I guess datzhow a poo poo show like that one surely will put all that discrimination talk to rest for anodda couple of centuries.

Meanwhile, in 2017 "The Poo Poo LA LA landed right pon top Oscar's head" and Lawd I do declare that it was black dodo that hit the lime .... (I mean) Moonlight! :D :D :D .... (i mean) won the 2017 Best Motion Picture Oscar award.

Mek I beg datzhow not one of you wondians or windiannas dare talk now nah and ask if I think seh that the black poo poo was smelly! And no I won't apologise for referencing that Roy Ayers tune again cos it's well great!

Hollyweird: The Poo Poo LA LA landed pon top Oscar's head .... It's a pity Oscar is a statuette or else he woulda surely duck from the dodo :D :D :D

Lawd this Oscar 2017 Best Motion Picture story too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: but somebody tell me to stop before I end-up RAOTFLMAO pon the red carpet & end-up with a bellyache.

Regardlessly Yours

@howzdat reporting from
The 2017 Hollyweird Oscar Show
howzdat

Unread post

Ben Carson: There were other immigrants who came.... pardon :?: :?: Ah well wtf!
According to wikipedia: Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson Sr. (born September 18, 1951) is an American neurosurgeon, author, and politician who is the 17th and current United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, under the Trump Administration. Prior to his cabinet position, he was a candidate for President of the United States in the Republican primaries in 2016.
Apologies if you find datz how am repeating myself here by stating once again that 2016 was a eye-opening year for me. In a nutshell I came to realise that this whole world is built upon craziness. I am not sure where it will all end but I decided to get off the merry-go-round and head off on a course all of my own making.

Here we have Mr. Carson - an Afro-American - whilst waxing lyrical about the greatness of the The American Dream saying that, "there were other immigrants who came here (to America) in the bottom of slave ships ..."

Ladies & gentlemen I hope that you will not be offended to read me write that such thinking can only come from a brain that has been washed clean by the system! What an utter jacka$$. See it here before they disappear it off the www! When you can hear and read such foolishness you can start to realise that racism is the least of our woes! Misinformation & wilful ignorance are key elements contributing to our plight in the world today.

Only slightly off-topic but maybe Mr. Carson could start to re-program some of the education his brain has been washed clean with by checking out: Pre-historic Nations; And Their Probable Relation to a Still Older Civilization of the Ethiopians Or Cushites (1874).

Ben Carson will never get my vote ... but then again am not an Uhmerican so who cares as long as they have their dream to reference whenever they choose!