howzdat

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat
... 18920 by howzdat » Thu May 05, 2011 8:43 pm in Buss a lime Posts 199 Views 17205. View the latest post Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 am
Last edited by howzdat on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
howzdat

Unread post

Yes folks, the US Open Tennis: Day eight. Serena Williams v Yaroslava Shvedova. Whatever the outcome, a bit like this crazy topic, Serena is Champion. Serena wins the toss and chooses to serve! Game on ... and we see what happens. Jah, Jah Shine Your Light pon @howzdat flushing nere like a moo moo in a verdant Meadow.
howzdat

Unread post

Ace!
howzdat

Unread post

Serena holds serve, and goes 0-15 up against the Shvedova serve. And then 0-30 up And looking at a second serve, which she returns for a winner! 3 break points one of which Shvedova wins. 15-40 .... and then 40-40, deuce, Shvedova double faults, misses her first serve, and then goes on to deuce again. Break point no 5 is conceded so Williams will serve 2-0 up in the first set, which she eventually wins 6-2. yes, @howzdat here flushing like a moo moo in a verdant Meadow brb
howzdat

Unread post

Serena serving in the second set. 30-0, 40-0, 40-15, secures an unforced error on her next serve to hold. And wins the match 6-2, 6-3. Champion! That is her 308th victory in Major tournament tennis, the most by any human that played the game. RF take a bow :D :D :D .
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:Postby howzdat » Sat May 28, 2016 12:13 am

Well i did say Guardiola would not end up in London - so am still considering myself due a consultation fee payday courtesy Mr. Roman. While waiting, It has not escaped attention that Jose is now at the helm of one of the most popular soccer clubs in the whole known Universe.Good luck Jose, I do notice that Sir Alex has severed some of his ties with the club, demonstrating that every action has got its' equal and opposite reaction. Good luck Sir Alex. But to get to the matter in hand!

Don't these footballing performances by young Mr. Rashford aka "NoPanFlash" Marcus make one smile with glowing acclaim. Well done. Jose must be real, real, real happy. Oh I nearly forgot the dedication.
However if you are still uncertain about the basis & destiny of this crazy topic's opinionated conviction :lol: just keep abreast of "NoPanFlash" on the football pitch. and you might get the drift :lol: :lol: :lol:

@howzdat hash-tagging @NoPanFlash
howzdat

Unread post

WOMEN'S DOUBLES - SF
Caroline Garcia (FRA) [1]
Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) [1]
def.
Martina Hingis (SUI) [6]
Coco Vandeweghe (USA) [6]
6-3 | 6-4
COMPLETED
CAROLINE GARCIA's WTA Ranking 33
HEATHER WATSON 's WTA Ranking 73
howzdat

Unread post

Watford 3 Capoue (34' minutes), Zuñiga (83' minutes), Deeney (90'+5 minutes pen)
Manchester United 1 Rashford (62' minutes)
Rashford's scoring record and other stats you need to know ... Rashford (10) has scored more goals in all competitions for Manchester United than any other player since his debut in February.
Congratulations to Watford
howzdat

Unread post

O. say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O. say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner, O. long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O. thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
Throughout the ages human slaves have been of every shade; so too the mentality of the enslaver. When you read that carefully you will see why I too would refuse to stand! Nor would I even strike any sort of pose on bended knee because people of my colour continue to be treated worse than animals in that accursed corner of planet earth. And if Donald Trump gets elected as leader of the United States of Abuse we will see all the splendour and regalia of Babylon unleashed.

And at a deeply personal level this sort of carry-on is a part of the why that I choose to walk this earth in the guise of a Ras:!: Yes, my tresses are knotted, defying conformity, facing-up to scorn from whatever quarter it may come without batting an eyelid because the knowledge is that Jah, Jah continues to anoint the downtrodden
howzdat

Unread post

Courtesy BBC:

Manchester United 4, Leicester City 1.
Manchester United thrashed Premier League champions Leicester City as boss Jose Mourinho dropped captain Wayne Rooney from his starting line-up.

Chris Smalling's header put United ahead before Juan Mata finished off a slick move with a crisp strike.

Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba - with his first goal for the club - both scored from corners, with Demarai Gray's spectacular long-range strike the only consolation for Leicester
On top of which it does not escape this topic that the result in that game represented a sort of turning of the tables for Mourinho whose former charges, Chelsea, lost to Leicester last season.

... And I bet you are wondering if Mr. Roman has yet paid me for the free consultancy I've been offering on these pages... keep wondering because i do not discuss my bank balance in public :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh & talking of things blue i.e Chelsea, it looks like the Gunners will be walking away with all three points today because it is Arsenal 3, Chelsea 0 with twenty minutes to go.

Looks like Chelsea forgot how to defend ... sssshhhhh don't mention Raphaël Varane lol lol lol