Westdum at sissy com chat .....oh lawd

General discussions
socafighter

Unread post

[1:29 PM] prasad: No 1 team in action.....
[12:13 PM] WestDem: India suck juss like Surya and GV........(lots a smileys)...
[1:30 PM] ponderiver: WestD how things going in ban land bro ??
[1:32 PM] WestDem: I am ok...juss having fun as usual...tell Skuntya that I wish them well in Minnowland!!!
[2:18 PM] ponderiver: alongside us Zimbabwe and Bangladesh ?
[2:41 PM] WestDem: WI survived and defended that # 1 rank long enough to enjoy the royalty they are receiving....India on the otherhand lost the # 1 faster than the Diarrhea one would get if the eat Skuntya's cooking ONCE....
[4:23 PM] ponderiver: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah tell dem how yuh feel lol !!!
[1:00 PM] prasad: So...........Di One and only....Dimatrix is backkkkkkkkk........Pommies are facked......
[9:57 PM] SocaFighter: oh no the ugly skunt Westdum is here ..there goes the neighborhood.
[9:58 PM] SocaFighter: waz up pondeeeeeeeeeeeee .
[2:54 AM] ponderiver: Soca yuh is a rel troublemaker lol westdem might be hugly but he is good peeps lol
[12:54 PM] prasad: ponde.....did u check on KP stats....yet.......
[1:45 PM] SocaFighter: ponDeeeeeee what do you mean West Dum might be ugly they using he picture at the Airport s in Guyana to scare the birds from the runways
[1:46 PM] SocaFighter: PonDeeee you think Biggie should let him back in ?
[1:47 PM] SocaFighter: Ok here it goes ...oh please biggie let the ugly skunt back in , he got no life since you ban he ugly skunt .
[1:47 PM] SocaFighter: Ok PonDeeeeeeee I made a plea fer him. I did me best .lol
Last edited by socafighter on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
socafighter

Unread post

Westdum ya ugly skunt , I put a plea to biggie so he will let you back in... waaaaaaaaaaaah. :P :P :P
Westdem

Unread post

Why don't you just give it a rest biatch....you are an irrevelant biatch...and de last time I check, I am a fcuking FREE MAN...so STFU and go get someone to fcuk yuh computer BRAINS out.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
socafighter

Unread post

Westdem wrote:Why don't you just give it a rest biatch....you are an irrevelant biatch...and de last time I check, I am a fcuking FREE MAN...so STFU and go get someone to fcuk yuh computer BRAINS out.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I was ugly like you I would be free also . Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah :P :P
socafighter

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
Westdem wrote:Why don't you just give it a rest biatch....you are an irrevelant biatch...and de last time I check, I am a fcuking FREE MAN...so STFU and go get someone to fcuk yuh computer BRAINS out.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I was ugly like you I would be free also . Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah :P :P
Oh you waving the white flag huh . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: