Happy Thanksgivings to the Mericans...

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Hope allyuh have a good one with the family and love ones.. 8-)

If allyuh need help cooking the turkey, Afro is an expert with all the crows... :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Weh Googs, WestDem, BP, Badpepper, Point, RBK, et al deh?

Like them bwoys gaan knocking Johnnie Walker Scotch and cutting with turkey...:)
POINT

Unread post

BallOil ,

Thanks for your good wishes ; Mine was quiet , the weather is fine in WPB , and not as cold as it is in NYC . The main ingredient that symbolizes Thanksgiving for me was missing from the table , and I just realized what should have been on the table ; Cranberry Sauce .

I think that was due to the fact that I went to a Friend's House for Dinner , and unfortunately they didnt have Cranberry Sauce . It is one of the things that is very typical to have on Thanksgiving Day . I have to confess that it has been a favourite of mine from the first Thanksgiving I spent in Brooklyn .

There was no Hard Stuff to drink , because my Friend is a Seventh Day Adventist . there was however nonalcoholic wine , and various Juices . My recollection , is that Thanksgiving is celeberated in SVG , for having the Country not ravaged by Hurricanes . I understand that this year there was plenty rain in SVG .

wELL in half an hour we are going to see whether Tendulkar is going to get the 33 runs to have 100 Test Centuries . My take is that the Groundsmen at the Test Venue made sure to have the Pitch properly prepared for Tendulkar to have a Run Feast . I believe that the Pitch will be docile for the rest of the match .
BallOil

Unread post

POINT wrote:BallOil ,

Thanks for your good wishes ; Mine was quiet , the weather is fine in WPB , and not as cold as it is in NYC . The main ingredient that symbolizes Thanksgiving for me was missing from the table , and I just realized what should have been on the table ; Cranberry Sauce .

I think that was due to the fact that I went to a Friend's House for Dinner , and unfortunately they didnt have Cranberry Sauce . It is one of the things that is very typical to have on Thanksgiving Day . I have to confess that it has been a favourite of mine from the first Thanksgiving I spent in Brooklyn .

There was no Hard Stuff to drink , because my Friend is a Seventh Day Adventist . there was however nonalcoholic wine , and various Juices . My recollection , is that Thanksgiving is celeberated in SVG , for having the Country not ravaged by Hurricanes . I understand that this year there was plenty rain in SVG .

wELL in half an hour we are going to see whether Tendulkar is going to get the 33 runs to have 100 Test Centuries . My take is that the Groundsmen at the Test Venue made sure to have the Pitch properly prepared for Tendulkar to have a Run Feast . I believe that the Pitch will be docile for the rest of the match .
Point glad you had a good one bro.. :D I know what you mean bout the cranberry ...Well the Cranberry sauce is something you can look forward to next time 8-)
Westdem

Unread post

:lol:
BallOil wrote:Hope allyuh have a good one with the family and love ones.. 8-)

If allyuh need help cooking the turkey, Afro is an expert with all the crows... :lol: :lol:

Same to yuh BRO!!!