Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
OMG ...you chupid .

My family came to T&T after Emancipation stoopid so how could they own slaves .The slave
trade was over , all slaves were free .
BWAHAHAHAHAHA TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM A CAUCASIAN INDIVIDUAL!!.. "slavery ended with emancipation"..YEAH OK!! :lol: , ANYONE WHO STUDIES HISTORY KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT IT DIDN'T STOP IN MANY PLACES, INCLUDING THE CARIBBEAN, furthermore it doesn't mean your family WASN'T PREJUDICE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE either,

So your BS about benefiting doesn't wash .My family was involved in Sugar refining in
Scotland.
They took their hard earned money and purchased land from the Crown in South Trinidad.
It was all forest , the Spaniards where the ones who cleared the forest to plant , Sugar ,
Cocoa and Coffee. It was then shipped to be refined in Scotland.
The workers were East Indians indentured and I have the ledger of all their names dating
back to 1855...chupid . Today I still have Indian workers employed plus other nationalities.
Show me where my family could own slaves you dottish dipstick.
SO YOUR AUNT ISN'T YOUR FAMILY NOW? :shock: you opened your big, dutty mouth and admitted that your family member married a slave owner, YOUR AUNT IS YOUR FAMILY!!!.. so i suggest you look in the fecking mirror before you start calling people "dipstick" YOU LIZ CHENEY SKUNT!! :lol: ,

I had a great great Aunt who married a Frenchman who's son was involved in the slave trade.
I guess that's hard for you to understand after reading the article . eh chupid. Since you are
so fcking stoopid its obvious I am not hiding anything since I posted the article.
YOU RUN WITH DOGS YOU BECOME A DOG!!.. it's no surprise you're so against the WICB...YOU HAVE OTHER AGENDAS BESIDES CRICKET!!,

The Rambert Family were never involved in the slave business Louis Bicaise Family was you idiot . A French man from Martinique who married a relative of mine after emancipation.
So how could my family profited from such , impossible . In your small dottish head this
cant sink in huh. We purchased hundreds of acres before they were married and after .
LOL at this deluded skunt acting like she knows every little detail about people who were around in 1800!! :lol: , WOMEN YOU ARE IN DENIAL!!!

Over the internet you can see that I am prejudice ...are you fcking stoopid or what , with
idiots like you I see why the West Indies will always be third world . You are fcking clueless.
You need to read the history of the slave trade , actually you need an Education ?
Have you graduated from High school yet ?
Your attitude STINKS of prejudice and vitriol against certain members of society, that's evident in the hate campaign you've started against the WICB, who are majority BLACK, furthermore the question i asked you about black men revealed your true feelings, a normal person would say "i'd support my daughter no matter what race her partner is"..BUT NOT YOU..you hide from the question BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT, if your daughter brought home a black man YOU'D HAVE A FIT, full stop,

I went to University in France Graduated , offered a job in Canada by the Government .I run
a dept oh hundreds across the second largest Country on Earth , My hubby and I earn our money
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FECKING "EDUCATION".. that's all you do, you try to push your biography onto people like people are supposed to be interested!!..i've told you already YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT!!.. :lol: ,

the old fashion way hard work.You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about white people
you need fcking help .In T&T I pay a lot of Taxes by what I own and the few hundred I employ
and can say my family helped built T&T . WE put our money where our mouth and took risks and not BS as you are venting .
You make stupid fcking statements ..it shows your upbringing and educational level as being very poor , you are clueless about West Indian history .
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH now SocaFraud is trying to turn the tables because i've exposed her as an undercover racist? :lol: IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN DUNCY!!.. everyone saw the arguments i had here with Maps when i defended Nash and also suggested a foreign coach should take over if Gibbo were to leave, SO MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR, but you're a stuck up trollop who thinks you're "better" than everyone else BUT YOU'RE NOT, you don't have a fecking clue about my background or what i've got in life and it will remain that way BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS,

Even now you're trying to act like your family "helped build trinidad"? :shock: with what? DEM BLOOD MONEY? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh lord the woman is INSANE!!..please go and SIT DOWN you blonde BIMBO!!.. you mekking me laugh too much now :mrgreen: .
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
piss off afro. dont call my name in your nonsense! nothing positive can come out of you and your attitude. you have no idea how ridiculaous you are man. why dont you go talk to adults somewhere and ask them for advice on how to conduct your self in the world...how to think properly.

yu no doubt have ability but yu are a damm fool with it!
Yep just like i thought!!... MAPS IS AN UTTER COWARD AND IS NOT A MAN!!.. he preach about "black peoples problems" etc etc but when it's time to actually speak up about his countries history HE FALL SILENT AS A MOUSE AND RUNS TO HIDE IN HIM LICKLE CORNER because he doan want to upset LIZ CHENEY!!...WHAT AN EMPTY SUIT THAT SKUNT IS!! :lol: , i never want to hear another "history" lesson from that PHONY IDIOT again!!.. :roll: .
socafighter

Unread post

Like I said look at all the venom you are spewing at another race and you call me prejudice.
Did some white woman tell you to hull your ugly arse and fck off . Get that chip off your shoulder
I have more intelligence in my small finger than you have in your whole fcking body . You are
an uneducated uncouth individual .

Why not look at the gist of the letters I write to the WICB ,but then again your education
will not allow you to comprehend what I am saying . I hope you graduate from High school .
If the notes to WICB are not factual in nature , they could sue me boozoooooo.Now you
know why they wouldn't respond , how can they . If they did it would sound like your
responses wild allover the place and all bull shyte .

Idiot I own estates in T&T so I am helping build T&T with the taxes I pay and people I employ and the exports we sell this year...but you are to dense to understand such .
The best thing any citizen can do is pay their taxes to their country . It helps it grow.

I don't look at your debates , they make no sense after I read the first one , so I by pass them .

If As you say I am a racist and you don't have a clue about me ....there is an old saying
"It takes one to know one " ...you just fcked yourself by saying you are one. What an idiot .

I couldn't care less what you think of me , my kids or my family . I view it as none of my business.

I have now come to the point of saying why am I debating this individual , its just a waste of
time . So ta ta I am moseying along now ... have a good life where ever that may be .
mapoui

Unread post

And you ignored the question BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, judging from your attitude you would NEVER accept a black man into your family imo, talking about "teaching cricket to people" DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, that's not helping the poor and it doesn't mean you don't look down on people either.
who the hell wants to be in soca family? yu want to marry a white woman afro? I dont!

but if I met a white woman whom I found to be the right woman for me I wud marry her.. indeed any woman at all who proved to be right thats what I would do. it would have nutten to do with anyone at all save the 2 of us. as long as she was willing thats it! eff everybody period if they disagree. they can mind their own damm business.

when it comes to whites, getting them out of my way way, the black way, is the point..my point. it means blac people building up blac life, taking care of business.

I have lived in canada for 40 years now and in a debate recently in opposition to stupid blac people like you, this is what I pointed out.

my wife died in a hospital from a stroke due to neglect by the hospital staff. it happend so fast and in all the bewilderment we did not have time to try switch hospitals..and she was gone. I tried to sue the hospital and that is harder than pulling teeth.

a colleague of mine from Haiti a few years ago..his wife pregnant with twins, lost them both due to negelct at st Michaels in Toronto. he was distraught and also found it impossible to sure.

I can list blac horror stories and do not have to stop in 24 hours straight, of what has happend to us in the health system in ontario, canada. I can list the same stories in schools where all kinds of things happen to blac children. come to ontario and look at the detention centres. I went once with a friend of mine who had organised a game of soccer for the inmates at toronto west detention. we were shocked as they wheeled out the inmates, juveniles..like 70% black.

canada is not even 1% blac..yet the jails are full of blac kids and older black males, making up the greatest part of incarcerated populations.

go to the court system and its the same thing..in criminal court, especially in family court, in homes for kids with no parents. life is hell for blac people but from the behaviour of blac leaders, people like you AFRO..everything is fine, hunky dory.

what is to be done? what shud have been done all these years?

look here! Canada is a comunity of comunities. people from all over the world come here and group up and take care of their comunitys business. if yu want come to canada and investigate it.

take the Italians for eg. yu have never seen anthing like it. they have built up an infrastrutuce for themselves that is second to none in canada, south-western ontario being a point of focus.

they live concentrated. every professional service an italian needs there is an italian to provide it. they have made each other rich and powerful. they have control so much so that their people is always taken of, usually by their own.

all over southwestern ontario there are massive italian infrastructure...commuty centres,cultural centres, old age homes, housing they have built for their people etc etc. you cannot be italian in ontario and suffer.

indos have done the same. they concentrate, they elect the MPPs, the MP's for their areas. the control the mayoralty and city councils, like in Brampton Ontario. the hospitals are staffed by Indian doctors and general personnel. the parts of the ontario school system where Indos concentraste is totally taken over by Indos. the teachers are indian and no way at all can indian children be used and abused and misdirected by racist white teachers. they are the teachers.

while the system remains ontario funded, it is occupied by Indos. it is no different than if those schools were Indo schools

it is the same with chinese, phillipinos, germans, french etc. I was shocked many years ago in shipping goods to trinidad to discover that the entire shipping industry was controlled by germans. today the Idos have taken over taxi business almost all over ontario...the trucking business as well.

now look at this: blac people have taken over nothing. let me tell you that Mississauga, Vaughn, Brampton, stouffville, east Toronto...all..huge areas of business and living are dominated by Indos. it is even greater with the chinese.

in 40 years blac people have built-up nothing. some started a credt union and ran it so poorly the province took it over, wound it up and I lost money. they gave me back ony 2 thirds of my deposits which the government gurantees in case of bank failure. Indo and chinese and italians and germans etc., have banks of their own.

what is the infrastructure blac people built in ontario? a string of nightclubs and party places, and shukular to half decent resturants. at one time they were supposed to build a cultural centre. I dont know if any at all has been built at all. they were going to be given a builidng by mel lastman, the former mayor of north york and of an amalgamated toronto but that fell through.

yu see that..we were going to get one free..not build one by our own resources. the Italians have built 20 cultural centres if they have built one..huge things costing not a million dollars, but 50 millions and so on. if yu ever get to Ontario take a look and see for yourself.

and all along its as if nothng is wrong with black people..as if everything is fine and we do not face death evewry time we have to go to a hospital, we or our loved ones.

the other groups have taken care of themselves. their people go to their own for all they need.

it is only we who must go to everyone else for services we have not provided for ourselves.

that is a sin in onatrio/canada given the way this society has evolved. they do not care for blac people and we put ourselves at their mercy when we do not provide for oursleves. so we die and are unemployed, in jail, divorced, children all over the place doing god knows that.

no one can solve those problems for us. that is a job we have to do ourselves.

but we hate each other, fight each other like cats and dogs. we love white people. you are cussing out soca but thats on this msb here, anonymously. I do not sew blac people standing up to white people anywhere. what I see all the time are the few blac men and women who know, who have sense and who stand up for black people being betrayed by the very blac people thet are standing up for.

that is what I have seen and experienced all my life... and it is the reason why we are backward, way behind everybody esle. and I would put good money down AFRO...that when the chips are down you are no different, even with your big mouth.

look at what you support...Hillary Beckles, Hunte, Hillaire, who have brought westindies cricket to its knees.

you are so stupid you do not know that those guys are you enemies and will never work in the interest of westindies cricket. that is not how they have chosen to get paid. the westindian blac elites from independence have chosen to get paid by the white man by helping im to continue his rip off of the westindian people.

they have a vested class interest not to work in the interest of ordinary westindians.

but you do not understand that..cannot analyse the situation to know whats actually going on.

so your support what is actually not in your best interest...and yu dont even know! you are co-opted to act against yourself and you cant tell. that is how foolish you are.

look at what they have done to westindies cricket! look at how they have divided everybody and is causing so much hate and insularity in the region. westindies cricket is unliklely to survive much longer under that kind of stress.

by raising Sammy up what have they done? they have ruined westindies chances on the field, caused a schism between Jamaica and the dots, does not allocate very much to jamaica anymore, has engendered a war with Guyana, have created all manner of bad feelings among players young and old. they mave made westindies cricket a house divided, full of implosive factors that will mash up westindies cricket.

the wicb has not not united westindies crficket, resolved all the issues and made a house united in the purpose of winning cricket glory again. thay have divided and exacerbated animosities and made war where there should have made peace. a house divided cannot stand

and this is what you support all the time...this is what yu run on the fan all the time...that same war, continually abusive and divisive. yu are not making a unity. you are causing more and more intra westindian division everyday.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT BENEFIT BLAC PEOPLE? HOW IN THE RASs DOES WHAT YU DO HERE AND WHAT THE WICB DOES BENEFIT BLAC PEOPLE..BY CASUING HATE AND WAR BETWEEN BLAC PEOPLE, MAKING IT EASIER FOR OUR ENMIES TO PICK US OFF?

WHEN hUNTE AND DEM ARE DONE WHAT WILL BE THE CASE..HOW WILL BLAC PEOPLE BENEFIT WHEN OUR GREATEST WESTINDIAN CREATION IS LOST TO US, A SOURCE OF REVENUE AND PRIDE AND UNITY.

I explained a way forward in which blac people can keep a strong profile in cricket which is by doing all I have suggeted..keeping it unified and strong and including all westindians who participate, on merit. if we do not do that we will make westindies cricket fail..and we will lose out because there are other westindians, Indos, burgeoning, growing powerfully in the region, totally capable of builing something in its place... and in that we would be second class, fighting for a place.

it is like Caribana in toronto. we westindians introduced that summer festival into ontario and it generates hundereds of millions for the city of tornto every year. and what do we get from it as a comunity..yu guessed right... pennies.

the blac totonto leadership have betrayed that project so consistently', selling out and currying favor with others for tHEIR ONW PERSONAL ADVANCEMENT AND ENRICHMENT, that the very insrument..caribana.. that could have built 10 culrutal cEntres, 15 old age homes. sent 15 thousand blac kids to univeristy to become doctors, lawyers, teachers etc..feeds others who do the very thing with the money we need to do

i can go on and on with this story but yu know. I dont care about soca as a white person. I take her for what i see here. she conducts herself as a westindian as opposed for eg., to the Bootsy woman from Oz, who was racist and encouraged by naraine of biggie, owner of that site. i pissed on bootsy but I cant attack soca for she is not like that here. and all I am concerned about rightly, is what goes on here.

as a mater of fact i did criticise soca before but that had nutten to do with race.

as I said as far as white people go, it is to fight them totally to advance the interest of blac people..which interest is my interest too. there is no compromise on my part. compromise is suicide, which is why blac people are verging on extinction as we speak..because we are traitors to our own best interest.

we hate each other and are capable only of creating dis-unity among ourselves..dis-unity and defeat, the destruction of our chances...the very thing yu suport with your dumb COTR

that is the case in the westindies. 50 years ago at at independence afros dominated the wesindies in all areas of life. we produced the majority of scholars who were blac men...a section of the westindian people who are now in crime, drugs, jail, unemployed and locked-out. we were all the leaders save in guyana..and even there there was forbes, who morphed into a dictator.

the westindies had resources and bright people and led by a blac elite in 1962. look at what that black elite did.

they simply joind up with ole marse to condinue to tip the region off, aborting the independence project. they betrayed independence for their own personal enrichment and advancement. to allow for the white man to continue ripping off the region they had to hold blac people down..HENCE THE DECLINE OF BLAC PEOPLE INTO THE CONDITION THEY ARE NOW IN IN THE REGION..DEGRADED, CRIME RIDDEN, UNDECUATED, JAILED, DEHUMANISED AND HATEFUL, CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING AT ALL, INCLUDING THE MOST HORRIFIC MURDERS.

in their area of activity, that is what people like Hunte and Hillaire and beckles did and continue to do. that is where they have built their house..not on westindian rock but on the whites man coin..the vry coin he streals from the westindian people...blood money!

and that is what yu support with your COTR nonsense ..reprehensible people like Hillary beckles, Hillaire, Hunte. you dont understand those people. those people are traitors, they knwo they are traitors, are happy to be traitors and the wealth and position they have. they do not care about the westindian people and will do anything they have to do to protect their social position including murder.

if the westindian people rise up they will not hesitate to call in the americans, who, with all brutality would come in and kill as many as they are wont to, to PACIFY the region.

that is the kind of or people we are dealing with in the westindian blac elites. they are the devil himself and are capable of doping the worse to the westindian people. allyuh may think this is some kind of joke...but it most definetly is not

blac people are losing everyhting in the westindies now as we speak du to stupidy and traitorous leadership by the blac elites. we are 25 tIMES WORSE OFF NOW that we are at independence. and all because of this betrayal by our own leadership classes.

blac people in africa are far worse off..and the blac elites there 50 times worse that their westindian counterparts. these actually sell the land out from under the feet of the afican people, drive them off the land into cities where there is nothing to do and only hunger, while giving the land to forriners ...yu guessed it..WHITE POPLE mostly, but also to ARABs, Indians and Chinese!

but yu dont want to know. its history and politics right and that is not your business..but your own life is on the line. which is why you come off here like the damm fool that you are, supportng your enemies day in day wut with a foul mouth and stupid brain.

yu are a total jackass afro. yu dont have a clue and I cant stand yu anymore.

i have been around blac fools like you all my life and I have had enuff. I was a blac fool myself but but I have learned.

but yu may not be blac in fact....I have to concede that. I dont know who yu actually are and yu may not be black . or given the way yu talk if you are blac you may be a blac wealthy or middle class person.

anyway if you are not blac you do a damm good impersonation of a blac intellect, stupid and ridiculous, at cross-purposes with your own best interests!

take it ALL man. if you can hold it! the way and rate at which things are going you are likely to end up secodn class in the westindies.

there is a very great Trinidadian scholar, teaching at very prestigious american schools by the name of Dr Tony Martin. martin has written many books and doen work and his name is known all over. Marin formulated the questions..are westindian afros..particularly Trinidadian afros.. an endangered species.

Martin asked that question precisely the basis of all I write here. blac people are stupid and live at cross purpose to the way the world actually goes. we stand in our own way, do or do not do that which is against us and in our best interest.

and that is what yu do here afro, the jackass head you push. you are not aware of it but you are totally opposed to the best interests of what you claim to represent..westindies cricket.

I have had enuff of you!
Last edited by mapoui on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Like I said look at all the venom you are spewing at another race and you call me prejudice.
Did some white woman tell you to hull your ugly arse and fck off . Get that chip off your shoulder
AND WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT'S "RACIST" YOU FECKING IDIOT? :roll: i've merely exposed you for what you are!!.. NOW YOU RUNNING AROUND IN A BIG PANIC TO RHATID!! :lol: ,

I have more intelligence in my small finger than you have in your whole fcking body . You are
an uneducated uncouth individual .
Yeah so much "intelligence" that you BEGGED ME to tell you about the HPC!!..you THINK you're smart but i've got news for you..YOU AREN'T!!,

Why not look at the gist of the letters I write to the WICB ,but then again your education
will not allow you to comprehend what I am saying . I hope you graduate from High school .
If the notes to WICB are not factual in nature , they could sue me boozoooooo.Now you
know why they wouldn't respond , how can they . If they did it would sound like your
responses wild allover the place and all bull shyte .
What "letters"? :| OH YOU MEAN THEM RETARDED EMAILS YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM THE OTHER DAY THAT WERE FULL OF BITTER GARBAGE? :lol: of course you didn't get a response BECAUSE THE WICB HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO than Engage some foolish lunatic WHO WOULD JUST TAKE THEIR WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT,

Idiot I own estates in T&T so I am helping build T&T with the taxes I pay and people I employ and the exports we sell this year...but you are to dense to understand such .
The best thing any citizen can do is pay their taxes to their country . It helps it grow.
PAYING TAXES AIN'T SH/T!!.. building up the nation is actually INVESTING in society to make it a better place, NOT RUNNING SOME FORMER SLAVE OWNERS BUSINESS!! :lol: ,

If As you say I am a racist and you don't have a clue about me ....there is an old saying
"It takes one to know one " ...you just fcked yourself by saying you are one. What an idiot .
IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT LIZ CHENEY? "take one to know one"? :shock: HOW OLD ARE YOU? 4? :lol:

I couldn't care less what you think of me , my kids or my family . I view it as none of my business.

I have now come to the point of saying why am I debating this individual , its just a waste of
time . So ta ta I am moseying along now ... have a good life where ever that may be .
Erm ACTUALLY YOU DO CARE!!.. otherwise you wouldn't be running around like a dog on heat after i exposed you as an UNDERCOVER RACIST!! :lol: , that's why you're running away fast now, THE TRUTH HURTS!!.
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
who the hell wants to be in soca family? yu want to marry a white woman afro? I dont! but if I met a white woman whom I found to be the right woman for me I wud marry her, indeed any woman at all who proved to be right thats what I would do. it would have nutten to do with anyone at all save the 2 of us. as long as she was willing thats it! eff everybody period! they can mind deh one business.
I MERELY ASKED HER WHAT HER ATTITUDE WOULD BE IF HER DAUGHTER BROUGHT HOME A BLACK MAN, nothing to do with ME so stop distorting what i said you skunt!! :roll: ,

when it comes to whites getting them out of my way way.the black way is the point..my point. it means blac people building up blac life, taking care of business. I have lived in canada for 40 years now and in a debate recently in oppostion to stypid blac people like you this is what I pointed out.
Thats your problem maps, YOU CANNOT ACCEPT ANOTHER OPINION BUT YOURS!!.. which is why i said you're stuck in a box, you expect everyone to behave like you because you seem to have dictator tendencies, but when someone doesn't comply YOU HIT OUT!!.. it's childish and pathetic imo,

go to the court system and its the same thing..in criminal court, especially in family court, ih homes for kids with no parents. life is hell for blac people but from the behaviour of blac leaders, people like you AFRO..everything is fine, hunky dory.
THERE'S PROBLEMS ALL OVER THE WORLD DUNCY!!..some folks are happy in their personal life and others aren't, there's black people from all parts of the globe, it's hard to mourn for what you don't see, so whilst you might have things tough I MIGHT NOT, that's just the way it goes, so don't judge me just because i'm not full of doom on a daily basis,

indos have done the same. the concentrate, they elect the MPPs, the MP's for their areas. the control the mayoralty and city councils, like in Brampton Ontario. the hospitals are staffed by Indian doctors and general personel. the part of the ontario schol system where they concentraste is totally taken over by Indos. the teachers are indian and no way at all can indian children be used and abused and misdirected by racist white teachers. they are the teachers.
In America you have black areas, black shops, black doctors, black lawyers AND EVEN A BLACK PRESIDENT, even in England and france there's black areas aswell, just because it's not like that in Canada it doesn't mean it's like that everywhere else,

no one can solve those problems for us. that is a job we have to do ourselves. but we hate each other, fight each other like cats and dogs. we love white people. you are cussing out soca but thats n this msb here annonymously. I do nto se blac people standig up to white people anywhere. what I see all the time are the few blac men and women who know, who have sens and who stand up for black people being betrayed by the very blac people thet are standing up for.
LOL that's ironic, you claim black people need unity and yet you cuss off the WICb like there's no tomorrow and refuse to see the good things they have done for WI cricket!!..why? because you're a hypocrite maps!! :lol:

tahs is what i have seen all my life and it is the reaosn why we are backward, way behind everybody esle. and I woudl put good money down AFRO...that when the chips are down you are no different even with your big mouth.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO QUIT MAKING FOOLISH ASSUMPTIONS!!

look at what you support...Hillary Beckles, Hunte, Hillaire, who have brought westindies cricket to its knees. you are so stupid you do not know that those guys are you enemies and will never work in the interest of westindies cricket. they have a vested class interest not to.

but you do not understand that..cannot analysie the situation to knwo whats actually going on. so your support what is actually not in your best interest. and yu dont even know! you are co-opted to ack against yourself and you cant tell. that is how folish you are.

look at what they have done to westindies cricket! lok at how they have divided everybody and is causing so much hate an insularity in the region westindies cricket is unliklely to survive much longer.
NO THEY HAVEN'T!!.. west indies cricket WAS DEAD 15 YEARS AGO AFTER WE LOST TO AUSTRALIA IN THE 90S!!, to pin the blame on this board alone is pure stupidness and is the fundamental reason why we will NEVER agree, i simply cannot for the life of me understand why you are so bitter against this administration, BEFORE NOW WE'VE HAD CRAP PLAYERS WHO WERE EMBARRASSING THE GREAT WI SHIRT, "seniors" who would flatter to deceive time and time again, so what did this board do? THEY SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and are embracing a new philosophy now, WHAT HAVE WE GOT TO LOSE EXACTLY? NOTHING, because we were losing before anyway,

by rainsg Sammy what have they done? they have ruined westindies chances on the field, caused a schism between Jamaica and the dots, does not allocate very much to jamaica anymore, has engendered a war with Guyana, have created all manner of bad feeling among playesr young and old. they mave made westindies cricket a house divided, full of implosive factors that willmash up westindies cricket.
THEY NEVER STARTED THE GUYANA FIASCO SO PLEASE STOP LYING, the Sammy situation is hard to take BUT IT WILL NOT LAST MUCH LONGER, I'M CONFIDENT ABOUT IT,

the wicb has not ntot united westindies crficket, resolved all the issues and made a hopuse unbited in the purpose of wining ets glory again. thay have dividded and exacerbated animosities and made war where hey shud have made peace. and this is what you support all the time...this is what yu rn on the fan...that same war, continually abusive and divisive. yu are not makign a unity.
WHO ARE THE WICB WARRING WITH? CHRIS GAYLE WHO CUSSED THEM OFF ON THE RADIO? SARWAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET FIT? the "wars" are a fallacy imo, they've had some issues like ALL boards have, but in reality they've stuck to what they believe is the way forward and i can't blame them for that, and furthermore WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR "UNITY"? :|

the westindies had reosurces and bright people and led by a blac elite. look at what they did. they just joind up with ole marse to condinue to tip the region off, to hold blac people down for their own enrivhment. that is what peole like Hunte and Hillaire and beckles did and continue to do. that is where they have built thsier house. and that is what yu support with your COTR nonsense.
THE COTR WOULD HAVE COME THROUGH NO-MATTER WHO RAN THE WICB, that's what you can't seem to comprehend!!.. they are just a talented bunch of young players WHO ARE COMING THROUGH AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME IN WI CRICKET, but the way you talk one would think they were Hilliare and Hunte's own children!!.. GROW UP MAPS!! :roll: ,

but yu dont want to know. its history and politics..but your own life is on the life. which is why you come off here like the damm fool that you are, supportng your enemies day in day wout with a foul mouth and stupid brain.

What fecking "enamies" am i supporting? :evil: YOU TALKING TOTAL MADNESS NOW!!.. I've been lucky enough to talk to the WICB several times and i've often put ideas to them in order to push WI cricket forward, AND THEY HAVE RESPONDED POSITIVELY, one was allowing the HPC to play in the four day competition so that more youngsters could play First class cricket, guess what? IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, and just the other day i told them that it would be great if they could provide a video link so us WI fans on the internat could watch a four day game life, and guess what? IT'S HAPPENING, they have their faults and i've told you a million times THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH THEM ABOUT SAMMY, but to suggest they are my "enemy" is total nonsense, also what about "black unity"? how can you hate Hilliare, Hunte and Beckles so much and still try to talk about "unity"? YOU'RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!!,

i have been around blac fools like you all my life and I have had enuff. I was a blac fool myself but but I have learned. but yu may not be blac in fact. I have to concede that..I dont know who yu actually arethat is iuf you are. or if you are blac you may be a blac wealthy or middle class person. anyway if you are not blac you do a damm good impersonation of a blac intellect, stupdid and ridiculous, at cross-purposes with their own best interests
LOL now you digging for information like Mike and SocaFraud? :lol: MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!, like i said before MY SCREEN NAME SPEAKS FOR IT'S SELF, also i've been around radical "Malcolm X" wannabes like you aswell!!..and most of the time YOU'RE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION, you can't FORCE people to think like you!!.. A TRUE LEADER INSPIRES PEOPLE TO THINK LIKE THEM, but most of the time you chat pure hot air which is why we rarely agree on things, i guess it's a generation thing, your mindset is from the past and mine is FROM TODAY, it's as simple as that.
socafighter

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
And you ignored the question BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, judging from your attitude you would NEVER accept a black man into your family imo, talking about "teaching cricket to people" DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, that's not helping the poor and it doesn't mean you don't look down on people either.
who the hell wants to be in soca family? yu want to marry a white woman afro? I dont!

but if I met a white woman whom I found to be the right woman for me I wud marry her.. indeed any woman at all who proved to be right thats what I would do. it would have nutten to do with anyone at all save the 2 of us. as long as she was willing thats it! eff everybody period if they disagree. they can mind their own damm business.

when it comes to whites, getting them out of my way way, the black way, is the point..my point. it means blac people building up blac life, taking care of business.

I have lived in canada for 40 years now and in a debate recently in opposition to stupid blac people like you, this is what I pointed out.

my wife died in a hospital from a stroke due to neglect by the hospital staff. it happend so fast and in all the bewilderment we did not have time to try switch hospitals..and she was gone. I tried to sue the hospital and that is harder than pulling teeth.

a colleague of mine from Haiti a few years ago..his wife pregnant with twins, lost them both due to negelct at st Michaels in Toronto. he was distraught and also found it impossible to sure.

I can list blac horror stories and do not have to stop in 24 hours straight, of what has happend to us in the health system in ontario, canada. I can list the same stories in schools where all kinds of things happen to blac children. come to ontario and look at the detention centres. I went once with a friend of mine who had organised a game of soccer for the inmates at toronto west detention. we were shocked as they wheeled out the inmates, juveniles..like 70% black.

canada is not even 1% blac..yet the jails are full of blac kids and older black males, making up the greatest part of incarcerated populations.

go to the court system and its the same thing..in criminal court, especially in family court, in homes for kids with no parents. life is hell for blac people but from the behaviour of blac leaders, people like you AFRO..everything is fine, hunky dory.

what is to be done? what shud have been done all these years?

look here! Canada is a comunity of comunities. people from all over the world come here and group up and take care of their comunitys business. if yu want come to canada and investigate it.

take the Italians for eg. yu have never seen anthing like it. they have built up an infrastrutuce for themselves that is second to none in canada, south-western ontario being a point of focus.

they live concentrated. every professional service an italian needs there is an italian to provide it. they have made each other rich and powerful. they have control so much so that their people is always taken of, usually by their own.

all over southwestern ontario there are massive italian infrastructure...commuty centres,cultural centres, old age homes, housing they have built for their people etc etc. you cannot be italian in ontario and suffer.

indos have done the same. they concentrate, they elect the MPPs, the MP's for their areas. the control the mayoralty and city councils, like in Brampton Ontario. the hospitals are staffed by Indian doctors and general personnel. the parts of the ontario school system where Indos concentraste is totally taken over by Indos. the teachers are indian and no way at all can indian children be used and abused and misdirected by racist white teachers. they are the teachers.

while the system remains ontario funded, it is occupied by Indos. it is no different than if those schools were Indo schools

it is the same with chinese, phillipinos, germans, french etc. I was shocked many years ago in shipping goods to trinidad to discover that the entire shipping industry was controlled by germans. today the Idos have taken over taxi business almost all over ontario...the trucking business as well.

now look at this: blac people have taken over nothing. let me tell you that Mississauga, Vaughn, Brampton, stouffville, east Toronto...all..huge areas of business and living are dominated by Indos. it is even greater with the chinese.

in 40 years blac people have built-up nothing. some started a credt union and ran it so poorly the province took it over, wound it up and I lost money. they gave me back ony 2 thirds of my deposits which the government gurantees in case of bank failure. Indo and chinese and italians and germans etc., have banks of their own.

what is the infrastructure blac people built in ontario? a string of nightclubs and party places, and shukular to half decent resturants. at one time they were supposed to build a cultural centre. I dont know if any at all has been built at all. they were going to be given a builidng by mel lastman, the former mayor of north york and of an amalgamated toronto but that fell through.

yu see that..we were going to get one free..not build one by our own resources. the Italians have built 20 cultural centres if they have built one..huge things costing not a million dollars, but 50 millions and so on. if yu ever get to Ontario take a look and see for yourself.

and all along its as if nothng is wrong with black people..as if everything is fine and we do not face death evewry time we have to go to a hospital, we or our loved ones.

the other groups have taken care of themselves. their people go to their own for all they need.

it is only we who must go to everyone else for services we have not provided for ourselves.

that is a sin in onatrio/canada given the way this society has evolved. they do not care for blac people and we put ourselves at their mercy when we do not provide for oursleves. so we die and are unemployed, in jail, divorced, children all over the place doing god knows that.

no one can solve those problems for us. that is a job we have to do ourselves.

but we hate each other, fight each other like cats and dogs. we love white people. you are cussing out soca but thats on this msb here, anonymously. I do not sew blac people standing up to white people anywhere. what I see all the time are the few blac men and women who know, who have sense and who stand up for black people being betrayed by the very blac people thet are standing up for.

that is what I have seen and experienced all my life... and it is the reason why we are backward, way behind everybody esle. and I would put good money down AFRO...that when the chips are down you are no different, even with your big mouth.

look at what you support...Hillary Beckles, Hunte, Hillaire, who have brought westindies cricket to its knees.

you are so stupid you do not know that those guys are you enemies and will never work in the interest of westindies cricket. that is not how they have chosen to get paid. the westindian blac elites from independence have chosen to get paid by the white man by helping im to continue his rip off of the westindian people.

they have a vested class interest not to work in the interest of ordinary westindians.

but you do not understand that..cannot analyse the situation to know whats actually going on.

so your support what is actually not in your best interest...and yu dont even know! you are co-opted to act against yourself and you cant tell. that is how foolish you are.

look at what they have done to westindies cricket! look at how they have divided everybody and is causing so much hate and insularity in the region. westindies cricket is unliklely to survive much longer under that kind of stress.

by raising Sammy up what have they done? they have ruined westindies chances on the field, caused a schism between Jamaica and the dots, does not allocate very much to jamaica anymore, has engendered a war with Guyana, have created all manner of bad feelings among players young and old. they mave made westindies cricket a house divided, full of implosive factors that will mash up westindies cricket.

the wicb has not not united westindies crficket, resolved all the issues and made a house united in the purpose of winning cricket glory again. thay have divided and exacerbated animosities and made war where there should have made peace. a house divided cannot stand

and this is what you support all the time...this is what yu run on the fan all the time...that same war, continually abusive and divisive. yu are not making a unity. you are causing more and more intra westindian division everyday.

HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT BENEFIT BLAC PEOPLE? HOW IN THE RASs DOES WHAT YU DO HERE AND WHAT THE WICB DOES BENEFIT BLAC PEOPLE..BY CASUING HATE AND WAR BETWEEN BLAC PEOPLE, MAKING IT EASIER FOR OUR ENMIES TO PICK US OFF?

WHEN hUNTE AND DEM ARE DONE WHAT WILL BE THE CASE..HOW WILL BLAC PEOPLE BENEFIT WHEN OUR GREATEST WESTINDIAN CREATION IS LOST TO US, A SOURCE OF REVENUE AND PRIDE AND UNITY.

I explained a way forward in which blac people can keep a strong profile in cricket which is by doing all I have suggeted..keeping it unified and strong and including all westindians who participate, on merit. if we do not do that we will make westindies cricket fail..and we will lose out because there are other westindians, Indos, burgeoning, growing powerfully in the region, totally capable of builing something in its place... and in that we would be second class, fighting for a place.

it is like Caribana in toronto. we westindians introduced that summer festival into ontario and it generates hundereds of millions for the city of tornto every year. and what do we get from it as a comunity..yu guessed right... pennies.

the blac totonto leadership have betrayed that project so consistently', selling out and currying favor with others for tHEIR ONW PERSONAL ADVANCEMENT AND ENRICHMENT, that the very insrument..caribana.. that could have built 10 culrutal cEntres, 15 old age homes. sent 15 thousand blac kids to univeristy to become doctors, lawyers, teachers etc..feeds others who do the very thing with the money we need to do

i can go on and on with this story but yu know. I dont care about soca as a white person. I take her for what i see here. she conducts herself as a westindian as opposed for eg., to the Bootsy woman from Oz, who was racist and encouraged by naraine of biggie, owner of that site. i pissed on bootsy but I cant attack soca for she is not like that here. and all I am concerned about rightly, is what goes on here.

as a mater of fact i did criticise soca before but that had nutten to do with race.

as I said as far as white people go, it is to fight them totally to advance the interest of blac people..which interest is my interest too. there is no compromise on my part. compromise is suicide, which is why blac people are verging on extinction as we speak..because we are traitors to our own best interest.

we hate each other and are capable only of creating dis-unity among ourselves..dis-unity and defeat, the destruction of our chances...the very thing yu suport with your dumb COTR

that is the case in the westindies. 50 years ago at at independence afros dominated the wesindies in all areas of life. we produced the majority of scholars who were blac men...a section of the westindian people who are now in crime, drugs, jail, unemployed and locked-out. we were all the leaders save in guyana..and even there there was forbes, who morphed into a dictator.

the westindies had resources and bright people and led by a blac elite in 1962. look at what that black elite did.

they simply joind up with ole marse to condinue to tip the region off, aborting the independence project. they betrayed independence for their own personal enrichment and advancement. to allow for the white man to continue ripping off the region they had to hold blac people down..HENCE THE DECLINE OF BLAC PEOPLE INTO THE CONDITION THEY ARE NOW IN IN THE REGION..DEGRADED, CRIME RIDDEN, UNDECUATED, JAILED, DEHUMANISED AND HATEFUL, CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING AT ALL, INCLUDING THE MOST HORRIFIC MURDERS.

in their area of activity, that is what people like Hunte and Hillaire and beckles did and continue to do. that is where they have built their house..not on westindian rock but on the whites man coin..the vry coin he streals from the westindian people...blood money!

and that is what yu support with your COTR nonsense ..reprehensible people like Hillary beckles, Hillaire, Hunte. you dont understand those people. those people are traitors, they knwo they are traitors, are happy to be traitors and the wealth and position they have. they do not care about the westindian people and will do anything they have to do to protect their social position including murder.

if the westindian people rise up they will not hesitate to call in the americans, who, with all brutality would come in and kill as many as they are wont to, to PACIFY the region.

that is the kind of or people we are dealing with in the westindian blac elites. they are the devil himself and are capable of doping the worse to the westindian people. allyuh may think this is some kind of joke...but it most definetly is not

blac people are losing everyhting in the westindies now as we speak du to stupidy and traitorous leadership by the blac elites. we are 25 tIMES WORSE OFF NOW that we are at independence. and all because of this betrayal by our own leadership classes.

blac people in africa are far worse off..and the blac elites there 50 times worse that their westindian counterparts. these actually sell the land out from under the feet of the afican people, drive them off the land into cities where there is nothing to do and only hunger, while giving the land to forriners ...yu guessed it..WHITE POPLE mostly, but also to ARABs, Indians and Chinese!

but yu dont want to know. its history and politics right and that is not your business..but your own life is on the line. which is why you come off here like the damm fool that you are, supportng your enemies day in day wut with a foul mouth and stupid brain.

i have been around blac fools like you all my life and I have had enuff. I was a blac fool myself but but I have learned.

but yu may not be blac in fact....I have to concede that. I dont know who yu actually are and yu may not be black . or given the way yu talk if you are blac you may be a blac wealthy or middle class person.

anyway if you are not blac you do a damm good impersonation of a blac intellect, stupid and ridiculous, at cross-purposes with your own best interests!

take it ALL man. if you can hold it! the way and rate at which things are going you are likely to end up secodn class in the westindies.

there is a very great Trinidadian scholar, teaching at very prestigious american schools by the name of Dr Tony Martin. martin has written many books and doen work and his name is known all over. Marin formulated the questions..are westindian afros..particularly Trinidadian afros.. an endangered species.

Martin asked that question precisely the basis of all I write here. blac people are stupid and live at cross purpose to the way the world actually goes. we stand in our own way, do or do not do that which is against us and in our best interest.

and that is what yu do here afro, the jackass head you push. you are not aware of it but you are totally opposed to the best interests of what you claim to represent..westindies cricket.

I have had enuff of you!
Mapoui ...

I hope you allow me to add my two cents worth .
I am sorry to hear of the above , that should not have happened .
In the medical system in Canada it is who you know . Yes the Indo's control the highest
positions . eg My husband never had a heart problem , he couldn't breathe in October 2011
after exercising at home ,doing it for over 20 years .
I rushed him to hospital congestive heart failure / pulmonary edema. Cardiology team came to Emergency a Trini leads the group , next day my husband angioplasty ....5 blocked arteries . Cardiologist calls Cardiac Surgeon another Trini ...trained at Standford University Senior
resident in charge of heart and lung transplants . He looked at my husband , I will cancel my appointments and do your by pass tomorrow he said . Two Trini's Cardiologist among the 20 most cited in the world born in Princess Town ...Surgeon ranked top 10 in Canada born Barrackpore .
I can say my husband is alive because of two Trini's.....if not we would be on a waiting list .

60% of the jail population in Canada are made up of blacks . Eddie Greenspan the best criminal lawyer said to me once ..If you are black , Indian , Jewish or any minority in Canada and you come before the legal system may God help you .
One of my workers she is African and her grandson was in trouble with the law , we went to bail
him out . It was hell to get bail .

Not only the Italians , the Jews , then the Portuguese , then the Indians , now the Vietnamese
they are building communities , the same in every town in Canada . They all have their little
country in Canada . The French came first , followed by the British , Scottish then the Europeans.

The Indo's have the taxi business all over Canada , plus Motels and almost the trucking business. They live in the Western park of Toronto , the Chinese the Eastern Part of Toronto .
Racist burnt down a Hindu Temple in Ottawa , my husband donate over 3/4 of the money to
build it back .We just help raise money for a West Indian Cultural Centre in Ottawa , the
in fighting and politics were to much we left .

WE have great jealousy in the Indo Caribbean community and the Afro Caribbean community ,
it seems to be in bred . If an Indian is progressing they all get jealous , the same with the
Afro community . The East Indian from India are different they support each other , they wouldn't allow a church member to be on Welfare . They help families .
Caribana pumps $200 million dollars into Toronto Economy each year , started by Trini's , now the City has taken it over with Bank support .

Mapoui ...
I view myself as a Trini period ...no color comes into it . I was introduced to
cricket at an early age by my father . My father had 3 kids all cricket nuts . My brother died
flying on a sortie in Vietnam , my sister was killed by her husband at age 24 , she was leaving
him because of abuse .
I am a fan of West Indies Cricket , but not of this insular , vindictive and idiotic administration,
For the last 3 years I am been on their arses and will continue to do so . Why is Gayle , Bravo
not on that team , Simmons was penalized also why are we doing this to our own . When
foreign countries use them to maximum benefit . I don't dislike Hunte / Hillaire based on texture of skin but how they are destroying West Indies cricket . Then there is Hillary ...never mind thats my 2 cents worth .
Last edited by socafighter on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

Afro ,,,,

I just let my son read your garbage filled venom .....His comment were is that guy part
of the Educational system in the Caribbean ? He needs to get off that rock .

He cannot be a high school graduate . The world has changed and is changing he is still
prehistoric . Is he aware we grew up with two black African Trini's who lived at our home
when Dad and you were at work babysitting us . They were our Grandmas since our real ones had passed away .

So he thinks because you write the WICB , you are a racist .The funny part was about Chelsea
and Christa and they are in France Articling with a law Firm and you are clueless about whom
any of your kids date . You don't even inquire , you just say have a good time.

Mom this guy needs help , notice as soon as he saw you were white he started off on his
racist rants and questions ...go back and read you will see .

He just shook his head as he left .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
mikesiva wrote:Afro cottoon is in the USA not the caribbean. Sugar was king in the west indies. One day you have to try and learn some caribbean history. :)
Says the skunt WHO IS ENGLISH AND WAS BORN THERE? :lol:

And by the way THIS picture disputes your claims!! :lol: :lol: , from what i gather some fields had BOTH cotton and Sugar!!..so i suggest you have a look at some history too!! .
I'm stunned at your lack of knowledge about Caribbean history, even though you CLAIM to be West Indian....
:mrgreen:
Let me give you a synopsis of West Indian history with relation to slave labour....

When the British colonised the islands of Barbados, Antigua and St Kitts in the 1600s, they tried indigo, but that failed. By the mid-1650s, they were growing sugar, and little else, aside from a little coffee in Jamaica, cocoa in Trinidad, etc. Slaves in the Caribbean were mainly involved in reaping sugar.

Cotton was grown in the southern United States....

I suggest you read 'A History of the West Indies' by Augier. That was required reading for those of us who went to school in the Caribbean. I recommend that Brazilians who want to pretend to be West Indian read that book too....
:D
Cotton was never grown in Trinidad. Up until the Napoleonic War, Trinidad was a Spanish colony, and hardly used. When the British conquered it at the start of the 19th century, they introduced sugar, but had a labour shortage, because the slave trade had been abolished. That's why, when slavery was finally abolished in 1833, they had to import large numbers of Indian indentured servants. It's a similar story for Guyana....
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Afro ,,,,

I just let my son read your garbage filled venom .....His comment were is that guy part
of the Educational system in the Caribbean ? He needs to get off that rock .

He cannot be a high school graduate . The world has changed and is changing he is still
prehistoric . Is he aware we grew up with two black African Trini's who lived at our home
when Dad and you were at work babysitting us . They were our Grandmas since our real ones had passed away .

So he thinks because you write the WICB , you are a racist .The funny part was about Chelsea
and Christa and they are in France Articling with a law Firm and you are clueless about whom
any of your kids date . You don't even inquire , you just say have a good time.

Mom this guy needs help , notice as soon as he saw you were white he started off on his
racist rants and questions ...go back and read you will see .

He just shook his head as he left .
So now LIZ CHENEY is bawling to her kids now? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A 40 YEAR OLD SKUNT CAN'T HANDLE A DEBATE WITHOUT RUNNING TO HER WUKLESS PICKNEYS?!!.. what a joke!!, Let me tell you this BLOND BIMBO!!.. i couldn't care less what your foolish kids have to say!!.. THEY DON'T KNOW ME, they're just signing your party song because that's what family members do, i'm sure my family member would say "who is this Liz Cheney idiot who keeps stalking the WICB?" aswell!!..BUT I'M NOT RUNNING TO THEM BECAUSE I'M NOT A CRY BABY LIKE YOU!!,

I'm just going by your ATTITUDE!!.. it just stinks of prejudice and agendas, you run around calling people "ugly" because you think you are superior to others, BUT YOU'RE NOT, you're a retarded 40 odd year old women who spends more time online than you do with your "husband".. it's truly pathetic!! :lol: ,

When people try to prove they are not racist against black people by claiming they've "sent letters to the WICB defending Gayle and Bravo" THEN I KNOW YOU'VE GOT ISSUES!!, if that's really the best you can come up with then GOD HELP YOU!!..your excuses tell me all i need to know, YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND BLACK PEOPLE, it's blatantly obvious,

Furthermore when i saw your picture i finally GOT IT!!.. i finally realised why you're so hostile towards the WICB, Gibbo, Beckles etc, it's one thing to disagree with them BUT YOU'RE OBSESSED, that's why i've called you out,

AND AGAIN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I'VE SAID THAT IS "RACISTS" PLEASE? I ASKED YOU BEFORE AND YOU RAN OFF LIKE AN IDIOT!!.. so please provide evidence that backs up your foolish claims!!.. I'M WAITING!! :roll: .