Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: I'm stunned at your lack of knowledge about Caribbean history, even though you CLAIM to be West Indian....
:mrgreen:
Let me give you a synopsis of West Indian history with relation to slave labour....

When the British colonised the islands of Barbados, Antigua and St Kitts in the 1600s, they tried indigo, but that failed. By the mid-1650s, they were growing sugar, and little else, aside from a little coffee in Jamaica, cocoa in Trinidad, etc. Slaves in the Caribbean were mainly involved in reaping sugar.

Cotton was grown in the southern United States....

I suggest you read 'A History of the West Indies' by Augier. That was required reading for those of us who went to school in the Caribbean. I recommend that Brazilians who want to pretend to be West Indian read that book too....
:D
Cotton was never grown in Trinidad. Up until the Napoleonic War, Trinidad was a Spanish colony, and hardly used. When the British conquered it at the start of the 19th century, they introduced sugar, but had a labour shortage, because the slave trade had been abolished. That's why, when slavery was finally abolished in 1833, they had to import large numbers of Indian indentured servants. It's a similar story for Guyana....
MR ENGLAND!!.. if you actually engaged your fecking brain for a second you'd notice that i put a QUESTION MARK next to my original "cotton" comment, meaning I WAS ASKING A QUESTION, it wasn't a definitive statement, I'M NOT AS OLD AS YOUR WUKLESS RASS!!.. so maybe our history teachings are from DIFFERENT GENERATIONS!!, never the less it doesn't change the fact that SLAVE OWNERS WERE IN THE CARIBBEAN, which was the gist of my point,

I know you love to talk about your little HOLIDAY IN JAMAICA all them years back where you snuggled up to Jimmy Adams but i've got news for you Mike..IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE YOU CARIBBEAN!! :lol: , you're BORN IN ENGLAND you're Indian and WHITE, so i guess i shouldn't be surprised that you're trying to come to Liz Cheney's rescue!! :roll: .

It doesn't matter how many history lessons you have, or how much Carib beer you drink over me, I'VE GOT CARIBBEAN BLOOD IN MY VAINS AND YOU HAVEN'T, full stop!!.. btw congratulations to your COUNTRY England winning the ODI series yesterday!!.. i'm sure you sang "god save the queen" with PASSION after the victory!! :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

Mike ....

its impossible to help AFRO , his head to hard and he to chupid ...to start with .
mikesiva wrote:
I'm stunned at your lack of knowledge about Caribbean history, even though you CLAIM to be West Indian....

Let me give you a synopsis of West Indian history with relation to slave labour....

When the British colonised the islands of Barbados, Antigua and St Kitts in the 1600s, they tried indigo, but that failed. By the mid-1650s, they were growing sugar, and little else, aside from a little coffee in Jamaica, cocoa in Trinidad, etc. Slaves in the Caribbean were mainly involved in reaping sugar.

Cotton was grown in the southern United States....

I suggest you read 'A History of the West Indies' by Augier. That was required reading for those of us who went to school in the Caribbean. I recommend that Brazilians who want to pretend to be West Indian read that book too....

Cotton was never grown in Trinidad. Up until the Napoleonic War, Trinidad was a Spanish colony, and hardly used. When the British conquered it at the start of the 19th century, they introduced sugar, but had a labour shortage, because the slave trade had been abolished. That's why, when slavery was finally abolished in 1833, they had to import large numbers of Indian indentured servants. It's a similar story for Guyana....

I tried to explain what you posted see below but he accused my family of having benefited of slaves . My family moved from Scotland after emancipation , so how could that occur .If he
had any inkling of the history he would see Slavery was started by the Arabs , then the Portuguese and the Dutch . Little does he understand that the Chiefs of these
African Tribes were the sellers of their own people to the Portuguese and the Dutch .

Cotton was never grown in Trinidad. Up until the Napoleonic War, Trinidad was a Spanish colony, and hardly used. When the British conquered it at the start of the 19th century, they introduced sugar, but had a labour shortage, because the slave trade had been abolished. That's why, when slavery was finally abolished in 1833, they had to import large numbers of Indian indentured servants. It's a similar story for Guyana..
My family used Spanish workers to clear the land ( I have the ledgers) and indentured workers
from India to plant crops and they were provided with Barracks and paid a daily wage . What
salve labor did we use NONE .
I had a relative who married a Frenchman who had a son this is what history said about him ..
Bicaise came to Trinidad from Martinique and while here, married Marie Rose Rambert from Scotland.
They had purchased 250 acres of land known as La Ressource Estate.
The couple had six daughters and four sons, the historians have recorded.
John Nelson, though not the eldest, was the most popular son.
He was sent to England to further his studies, but abandoned his studies and opted for employment as a slave trader.
Prof Chris de Wilde, of the University of Belgium, in the course of his research on the Bicaise family, stated, "John Nelson failed to qualify as a professional because of his inability to pursue academic studies, so he accepted employment with a slave trader in West Africa."
De Wilde, who visited Trinidad in 2005, said, "John Nelson operated his trade in the Rio Pongo, off the coast of Guinea. From this trade he made millions, but due to mismanagement of the business and an attack by the French security forces, he was forced to close the trading station. He died penniless on the banks of the Rio Pongo River."

The son dies broke , his family didn't gain any wealth from what he did . My family didn't
inherit any thing from this Frenchman , we had our own Estates , sugar Mills and
Manufacturing operation in Scotland .
So AFRO as usual is clueless as the extinct do do bird.
As Dr Eric Williams, first Prime Minister of Trinidad, noted, Trinidad in 1833, was not a plantation society; it was a society of small estates operated by a few slaves. The average slave owner had seven slaves in Trinidad, as compared to 24 in Tobago. According to Dr Williams, Trinidad had a mere 17,439 slaves at Emancipation, as opposed to Jamaica, which had 254,310, slaves, or British Guiana, which had 69,579. In addition, in Trinidad there were three domestic slaves for every 10 field slaves, as compared with a ratio of under two to 10 in Jamaica and one to 10 in British Guiana. Moreover, the British annexation of Trinidad came at a time when English opposition to slavery was winning popular approval. As a result, Trinidad was administered as a Model Colony, in respect of legislation governing the treatment of slaves.
The largest immigration, however, came from the importation of 143,949 Indian indentured labourers between 1845 and 1917.
Hopefully one of these days AFRO will graduate from High school . :P :P :P
socafighter

Unread post

Hey mapoui ....

I understand all is cool . :P :P
Last edited by socafighter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHAH LIZ CHENEY come back with her tail between her legs after me put licks pon her and her wukless "son"? :lol: LIKE I SAID A CAUCASIAN individual would be believe that emancipation meant slavery never existed after the 1830s BUT NOT ALL OF US ARE AS DUMB AND IGNORANT AS YOU SOCAFRAUD!!.. it was so pathetic seeing you run around trying to beg friends with Maps like he's got time for a BLONDE BIMBO like you!!! :lol: ,

I sent your picture to a member of the WICB!!..AND THEY'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR CRAZY RASS!! :lol: , one response was!!.. "i'm glad we didn't bother to respond to that foolish old women"!!... :lol: ,

You openly ADMITTED that your family member married a slave owner, THAT CAME FROM YOU!!.. so to now turn around and act like your family didn't benefit from the suffering of others JUST PROVES YOU'RE IN DENIAL AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE FACE, it's not gonna work though and i'm gonna throw it in your fecking face as long as you post here, FULL-STOP, you're an undercover racist imo, your disdain for the commentators who are just trying to make a living spoke volumes,

Another thing that sums up your utter ratardedness is you claim trinidad have "so much talented youngsters" AND YET YOU LIVE IN FECKING CANADA!!.. so how the hell would you know about the trini yutes? :roll: oops i forgot that posting newspaper articles with scores on them means you know all about them right? OK!! :lol: .

AND YOU'RE STILL DODGING MY QUESTION SO I'LL ASK AGAIN!!.. CAN YOU BACK UP YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ME SAYING "RACIST" THINGS PLEASE? I'M STILL WAITING LIZ CHENEY!!.
socafighter

Unread post

AFRO wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAH LIZ CHENEY come back with her tail between her legs after me put licks pon her and her wukless "son"? :lol: LIKE I SAID A CAUCASIAN individual would be believe that emancipation meant slavery never existed after the 1830s BUT NOT ALL OF US ARE AS DUMB AND IGNORANT AS YOU SOCAFRAUD!!.. it was so pathetic seeing you run around trying to beg friends with Maps like he's got time for a BLONDE BIMBO like you!!! :lol: ,

I sent your picture to a member of the WICB!!..AND THEY'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR CRAZY RASS!! :lol: , one response was!!.. "i'm glad we didn't bother to respond to that foolish old women"!!... :lol: ,

You openly ADMITTED that your family member married a slave owner, THAT CAME FROM YOU!!.. so to now turn around and act like your family didn't benefit from the suffering of others JUST PROVES YOU'RE IN DENIAL AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE FACE, it's not gonna work though and i'm gonna throw it in your fecking face as long as you post here, FULL-STOP, you're an undercover racist imo, your disdain for the commentators who are just trying to make a living spoke volumes,

Another thing that sums up your utter ratardedness is you claim trinidad have "so much talented youngsters" AND YET YOU LIVE IN FECKING CANADA!!.. so how the hell would you know about the trini yutes? :roll: oops i forgot that posting newspaper articles with scores on them means you know all about them right? OK!! :lol: .

AND YOU'RE STILL DODGING MY QUESTION SO I'LL ASK AGAIN!!.. CAN YOU BACK UP YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ME SAYING "RACIST" THINGS PLEASE? I'M STILL WAITING LIZ CHENEY!!.

If Ah post what you want I will have to get down in the gutter debating you . I am not used to
being there , so I will get beat up . your insecurities keep showing...
How about this ah just leave you down there nah ...ok Duncy AFRO.

After you graduate from High school we go talk again ...you might make more sense then ,
right now you to chupid to understand .

Socafighter has always been a lone wolf ...I dont ask for anyone's help never have , never will.
I do my own battles ...oh check and see when slavery ended in Trinidad , it will show how
chupid you still are , remember they were growing cotton then ...you dumb fool .... :P :P
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
If Ah post what you want I will have to get down in the gutter debating you . I am not used to

After you graduate from High school we go talk again ...you might make more sense then ,

Socafighter has always been a lone wolf ...I dont ask for anyone's help never have , never will.
I do my own battles ...oh check and see when slavery ended in Trinidad , it will show how
chupid you still are , remember they were growing cotton then ...you dumb fool .... :P :P
Oh look!!.. this old, washed up IDIOT is acting like she's "superior" to certain people again!!.. what a surprise!! :roll: , "Gutter"? so i take it it wasn't YOU running around posting Westdem's picture and calling him "ugly"? or it wasn't you sending the WICb abusive emails filled with mistruths and bitterness?!! WOMAN YOU PERSONIFY THE GUTTER!!,

And for the last fecking time EMANCIPATION DIDN'T TOTALLY END EVERYWHERE YOU RETARDED PIG!!.. if you think racist people who thought black folks were "property" just stopped acting like scumbags overnight THEN YOU'RE MORE DUMB THAN I THOUGHT!! :lol: ,

All you do is dodge question after question and when you're called out you start to distort the debate with your wukless fallacies, IT'S PATHETIC!!, now go bawl to your pickneys again!!.. YOU'RE GETTING BORING SOCAFRAUD :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
socafighter wrote:

Oh look!!.. this old, washed up IDIOT is acting like she's "superior" to certain people again!!.. what a surprise!! :roll: , "Gutter"? so i take it it wasn't YOU running around posting Westdem's picture and calling him "ugly"? or it wasn't you sending the WICb abusive emails filled with mistruths and bitterness?!! WOMAN YOU PERSONIFY THE GUTTER!!,

And for the last fecking time EMANCIPATION DIDN'T TOTALLY END EVERYWHERE YOU RETARDED PIG!!.. if you think racist people who thought black folks were "property" just stopped acting like scumbags overnight THEN YOU'RE MORE DUMB THAN I THOUGHT!! :lol: ,

All you do is dodge question after question and when you're called out you start to distort the debate with your wukless fallacies, IT'S PATHETIC!!, now go bawl to your pickneys again!!.. YOU'RE GETTING BORING SOCAFRAUD :lol: .
AFRO...

Next time I write an email , I know you cant read and comprehend get some one to explain
it to you ...its way beyond your schooling dipstick .

I know based on your debating skills you are uneducated and chupid , but I didnt realize how
bad you are . Mapoui said he wants nothing to do with you . The man call you every name inthe book .Go back and read his email , I would be ashamed if I were you . I shall always be one step ahead of you , I went to school.
We are talking about emancipation in Trinidad you fool ... that's what the debate is about .
You claim we had slaves and benefited .Its BS and grew cotton ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My kids will always be more intelligent than you are ....see they will all have attended Universities...
The only way you come close to such is ....

You got lost and ended up on a University property .
You gone to visit some one that attends a University .
The police chasing you through the University property ....

I am proud of my picture dumbass ....I am not bawling about taking my picture off as
Mostdum did.he is ugly like Hunte and you . :lol: :lol:
It none of your dam business how I look ...I have been happily married for over two
decades and have 4 kids who will all be university Graduates .
Compared that to you ...you haven't finished high school , you to dottish and chupid .

I grew up in a tough multi ethnic village in T&T , so I can handle myself when it gets
tough unfortunately , you are not a worthy opponent . I have gone head to head with
many at sissycom.
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
AFRO...

Next time I write an email , I know you cant read and comprehend get some one to explain
it to you ...its way beyond your schooling dipstick .

I know based on your debating skills you are uneducated and chupid , but I didnt realize how
bad you are .
There goes this OLD AGED SKUNT trying to tell people she's "better" than everyone else!!..i swear each time she posts her bile she reveales even more of her wicked prejudice!!.. it's DISGUSTING!! :roll: ,

Mapoui said he wants nothing to do with you . The man call you every name inthe book .Go back and read his email , I would be ashamed if I were you . I shall always be one step ahead of you , I went to school.
Excuse me I'M NOT THE ONE ACTING LIKE A DESPERATE HUSSEY trying to be his friend!!! :lol: , the man is a BLACK NATIONALIST, you think he cares about some blond bimbo like you? WOMEN GO SIT YOUR STUPID RASS DOWN!! :lol: ,

We are talking about emancipation in Trinidad you fool ... that's what the debate is about .
You claim we had slaves and benefited .Its BS and grew cotton ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My kids will always be more intelligent than you are ....see they will all have attended Universities...
And you were around when emancipation happened in Trinidad right? OK!!..and like i said before I DON'T GIVE A FECK ABOUT YOUR DUMB KIDS!!..if they've been brought up by a wukless RETARD like you then i'm confident they will also be RETARDS!!, Uni can't save them, foolishness is running in dem vains!! :mrgreen: ,

I am proud of my picture dumbass ....I am not bawling about taking my picture off as
Mostdum did.he is ugly like Hunte and you . :lol: :lol:
Of course you're proud, YOU DON'T MIND BEING UGLY, but each time i look at your avi I HAVE TO REACH FOR A BUCKET!!.. you are old and disgusting!! ewww I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR STUPID HUSBAND for marrying such a SKANK!! :lol: ,

It none of your dam business how I look ...I have been happily married for over two
decades and have 4 kids who will all be university Graduates .
Compared that to you ...you haven't finished high school , you to dottish and chupid .
Yeah you're so "happily married" that you spend more time online THAN YOU DO WITH YOUR WUKLESS HUSBAND!! BWAHAHAHAHA, and your kids uni fees is paid with BLOOD MONEY!!.. unnu should be ashamed of yourselves!!,

I grew up in a tough multi ethnic village in T&T , so I can handle myself when it gets
tough unfortunately , you are not a worthy opponent . I have gone head to head with
many at sissycom.
It says a lot about ones life when AN OLD, WASHED UP HASBEEN THINKS BATTLING PEOPLE ONLINE IS SOME KIND OF "BADGE OF HONOUR".. women you are a pathetic JOKE, full stop.

p.s. I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT I'VE MADE RACIST COMMENTS?!! WHY YOU BEING SUCH A COWARD DUNCY? HURRY UP!! :lol: .
mapoui

Unread post

I just read this crap you wrote , I didn't see it before ...?

who the hell wants to be in soca family? yu want to marry a white woman afro? I dont!

but if I met a white woman whom I found to be the right woman for me I wud marry her.. indeed any woman at all who proved to be right thats what I would do. it would have nutten to do with anyone at all save the 2 of us. as long as she was willing thats it! eff everybody period if they disagree. they can mind their own damm business.

yu misunderstood this here socafighter. look at the implication of what afro wrote and see what I meant

given the racism in the world by whites it is clear most white peole do not wish to have blac blood introduced into their lines.

on the other hand blac people as far as I know arent walking around wishing to join-up where they are not wanted...or are they?

I am not. I dont care to join where I am not wanted. yet were it to become a reality for me I wouldn not hesitate to do what I wanted, regardless of the opinion of all who concerned themselves with my situation.

when I said what i did above it was to put you in a better light relative to what afro said. yo gleaned the wrong impression completely.

I can only say what I mean in the best way I can at the moment. impressions are cast with all said. if man is afraid of misinterpretation of what he says he must shut his mouth. I never shut my mouth.
come what may but I did not say or mean anything like you implied you gleaned from my cited post!
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

ok no problem...