Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:I have proven my case man. yu are stupid, useless, negative...and what is truly stunning..is that yu do not have a clue. yu are not smart at all.
The only "case" you've proven old boy is that YOU CAN'T SPELL PROPERLY!!..at least i'm "smart" enough not to make consistent mistakes in that department DUNCY!! :lol: ,

I leave yu in your ignorant stew. I have estabished my position clearly on this msb and all are aware of it. all have impressions of me..and of yu too.

while I am hardly popular I dont believe anyone sees me as an idiot. I cant say the same for you however.
You really think I CARE what you and others think about me? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAH i don't know anyone here you skunt, and if you really hold what people think of you ON THE INTERNET close to your heart then you're more PATHETIC than i thought!! :lol: ,

fill it up with your intelligence, your accuracy, your brilliant insights and progressive thoughts.
BEST THING YOU'VE SAID ALL DAY YOU SKUNT!! THANK YOU!! :mrgreen:

I simply cannot stand to open up the site anymore and run smack into your disgusingly abusive posts anymore...every post, on ever thread...everywhere one looks on the site for 'crise sakes!' the same repetitive abusive crap all the time.

I mean what kind of mind can go on and on with that kind of something relentlessly. your brain must be made of cast iron!
The fact is I DON'T GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE, most of the time it's YOU or your lickle "Crush" SocaFRAUD opening your big mouths and getting abusive, when that happens I WILL BITE, let me give you some advice old boy, IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY DRAMA THEN LEARN TO ACCEPT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!!.. i'm not begging anyone here to support the WICb or the COTR movement, BUT IF YOU SPREAD LIES ABOUT THEM THEN I WILL HAVE MY SAY, which i'm perfectly entitled to, if you can't handle that then you're free to IGNORE ME, don't worry i won't miss you!! :lol: .
mikesiva

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
quoteHow can i take you seriously when you CONSISTENTLY make spelling mistakes though
the proof in the pudding is that you are not westindian at all. you are the one, due to langauge difficulty and general in-comprehension, are one not to be taken seriously at all.

wat, dat, wit', cyar, doh, dem, den, dat, di'ze, arewe, allyuh, yuhself, wud...all of that and more is westndian colloquialism, slang, dialect more properly. if you were westindan yu wud understand them immediately, incorpoarte meaning and come back.

but yu call them errors in spelling because yu dont have a clue. and yu make a lot of errors with the language, establishing clearly that yu do not really know english, and are therefore not westindian..not even english originally.
!
Afro calls patois spelling errors...hes an american who wishes he was Jamaican. A yankee jah-fake-can..
:lol:
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: Afro calls patois spelling errors...hes an american who wishes he was Jamaican. A yankee jah-fake-can..
:lol:
LOL Looks like MR England wants to flirt with Liz Cheney aswell!!..getting all upset about me calling her out!!.. WHAT A WUKLESS, ENGLISH DUNCE HE IS!! :lol: , not surprised though because she is caucasian like his mother!! :mrgreen: .
Westdem

Unread post

Afro...yuh notice de many changes in the title of this thread juss to satisfy the game fuh dat b**ch? Don't fcuking play into dat fcuking IDIOT hand!!!
socafighter

Unread post

Westdem wrote:Afro...yuh notice de many changes in the title of this thread juss to satisfy the game fuh dat b**ch? Don't fcuking play into dat fcuking IDIOT hand!!!

Why don't you ask Admin who relegated this to a separate thread ...it wasn't me.

In future get your facts correct before opening your big mouth but then again it

wouldn't be you ....somehow when drunk and looking stupid you seems to be very

proud of your self . Carry on its difficult to change idiots.
Westdem

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
Westdem wrote:Afro...yuh notice de many changes in the title of this thread juss to satisfy the game fuh dat b**ch? Don't fcuking play into dat fcuking IDIOT hand!!!

Why don't you ask Admin who relegated this to a separate thread ...it wasn't me.

In future get your facts correct before opening your big mouth but then again it

Yuh are so fcuking predictable...all I had to do was logoff fuh an instant and yuh come sprinting to defend yuh fcuking lying skunthole...Gwaan suh yuh fcuking retard!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
socafighter

Unread post

Westdem wrote:
socafighter wrote:

Yuh are so fcuking predictable...all I had to do was logoff fuh an instant and yuh come sprinting to defend yuh fcuking lying skunthole...Gwaan suh yuh fcuking retard!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Drunks amuse me ....especially 120lbs ones . I see the alcohol has done a lot of
damage ...have another drink .

Check an see who started this thread ...I state again it wasnt me ...
Westdem

Unread post

Post a reply

77 posts • Page 1 of 8 • 12345 ... 8

by socafighter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 pm

OMG ....those fcking radio commentators in Barbados , they are as clueless as AFRO

about Cricket . I cant listen to them . ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Come on T&T lets go get em .....
Last edited by socafighter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Westdem

Unread post

Post a reply

by socafighter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 pm

OMG ....those fcking radio commentators in Barbados , they are as clueless as AFRO

about Cricket . I cant listen to them . ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Come on T&T lets go get em .....
Last edited by socafighter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

[quote="Westdem"][quote]

Post a reply

See if you had any semblance of intelligence , you would have contacted Management .
They would have told you Admin did it . That discussion was on the T&T vs barbados
thread . Admin /moderator separated it over night .

As I stated ...you enjoy looking like an idiot so carry on ...

Ask management to comment and you will see I am correct .....but have another drink .

Destroy what ever few brain cells you have left .