Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
socafighter

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:Afro cottoon is in the USA not the caribbean. Sugar was king in the west indies. One day you have to try and learn some caribbean history. :)

Afro ...

To chupid ....cotton fields . No The land was wild bush , the slaves were free and it
was around middle 1800's. We had no slaves . One of my relatives married a Frenchman
who was a slave trader . I have the Original history recorded on ledgers .

The Spaniards from Venezuela were hired to clear the estates and sugar cane, cocoa
and coffee were planted .

The indentured workers from India were hired and they were given dwellings to live in , if
they worked the estates and were paid weekly .
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
Afro ...

To chupid ....cotton fields . No The land was wild bush , the slaves were free and it
was around middle 1800's. We had no slaves . One of my relatives married a Frenchman
who was a slave trader . I have the Original history recorded on ledgers .

The Spaniards from Venezuela were hired to clear the estates and sugar cane, cocoa
and coffee were planted .

The indentured workers from India were hired and they were given dwellings to live in , if
they worked the estates and were paid weekly .
WAAAAAAAAAA so Soca admits that her family member married a "SLAVE TRADER" AKA A SLAVE OWNER? :shock: yep i knew i could smell a rat!! :lol: ..to be honest you're TOO WHITE and TOO BLOND not to have family connected with the slave trade in that part of the world, might sound harsh but that's just the reality,

Furthermore your "fairytale" story about not having slaves is VERY hard to believe, THE MAJORITY OF successful white people back then in the caribbean WERE NOT CIVIL to black people, so i'm sorry unless i see evidence i simply cannot believe that your family wasn't connected with slaves back then, you don't leave scotland and go to the caribbean for nothing!!,

And i see you avoided my comment about a black guy and your daughters? YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES I THINK!! :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

This is a history lesson for AFRO ....this is my history of my Family in Trinidad .
My family last name was Rambert , thus the Village name .

Rambert Village's French-Scottish history
By Louis B Homer South Bureau
T&T Express newspapers
Story Created: Aug 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM ECT

RAMBERT village, a small village on the outskirts of San Fernando has a history that includes the Scottish and French occupation of the Naparimas during the 18th century.
The Rambert sugar estate (from which the village got its name) was part of the larger holdings of Palmiste Estates.
It was the former home of John Nelson Bicaise, the only known Trinidadian slave trader.
His father, Frenchman, Louis Bicaise, was owner of La Ressource Estate, and upon his death his body was interred in a tomb at Hermitage.
The tombs of John C Augustus (1882-1969), a former curator of the Botanical Gardens in Port of Spain, and his wife, Kathleen Maude Augustus (1883-1943), are located at Pond Street.
They tell the story of the influence of Scottish and French occupation of the area during the period when sugar was king.
The village was named after the Rambert family from Scotland, who owned several large sugar holdings in the Naparimas, and the Scottish influence on the estate was strong enough to have some of its senior employees adopt Scottish surnames.
Richardson McLeod, 95, was one of the residents who opted for a name change.
He was born in Cedros, and moved to Rambert Village with his mother who was originally from Canaan, Tobago.
He recalled that in the early days "Rambert Village was a large cocoa and coffee estate and the owners reared scores of zebu bulls which were used to transport sugarcane. Those slaughtered were sold as beef. "
He remembered when Palmiste was like the capital of the Naparimas.
"There were large estates with cocoa and sugar and it even had factories for making sugar. Nobody ever thought such industries would have collapsed," he said.
But they did when the prices of both sugar and cocoa fell.
Many foreigners who had worked on the estates were buried in unmarked graves on the estates.
McLeod said, "In those days, many people were buried on the lands they owned. The cemeteries were used to bury people who belonged to the poorer class."
McLeod said one of the tombs in the area that people were afraid of was one in which Louis Bicaise was buried.
A villager named Mathura, in explaining the mystery behind the Bicaise tomb, said, "There was a spring close to the tomb which had water flowing from it all year round. But one day an unclean person washed his face with water from the spring and since then it dried up."
Bicaise came to Trinidad from Martinique and while here, married Marie Rose Rambert from Scotland.
They had purchased 250 acres of land known as La Ressource Estate.
The couple had six daughters and four sons, the historians have recorded.
John Nelson, though not the eldest, was the most popular son.
He was sent to England to further his studies, but abandoned his studies and opted for employment as a slave trader.
Prof Chris de Wilde, of the University of Belgium, in the course of his research on the Bicaise family, stated, "John Nelson failed to qualify as a professional because of his inability to pursue academic studies, so he accepted employment with a slave trader in West Africa."
De Wilde, who visited Trinidad in 2005, said, "John Nelson operated his trade in the Rio Pongo, off the coast of Guinea. From this trade he made millions, but due to mismanagement of the business and an attack by the French security forces, he was forced to close the trading station. He died penniless on the banks of the Rio Pongo River."
Ashook Balkaran, of Hermitage Village, said his grandfather had worked as a labourer on La Ressource Estate.
"In the early days of sugarcane cultivation the estate at Rambert was used as a depot to weigh farmers' cane. There was a large scale in the village, two Chinese shops, one owned by Fung and the other by Henri, and the junction was the centre of all activities."
He said there were several wooden barracks in which the labourers lived, but they were dismantled.
For the greater part of the 19th century, Rambert Village was totally involved in agriculture.
In 1919, there was a change in the economy when a company called Trinidad Friendship Development Company leased 240 acres of land belonging to La Ressource Estate.
The idea was to begin exploratory drilling for oil in the village. The venture, however, was not successful and the investors moved their equipment to Fyzabad, leaving the villagers to continue their livelihood as small sugarcane farmers.
socafighter

Unread post

Keep Trolling AFRO.....

My Grandfather and my Dad were great Fans of Cricket , they donated thousands of Dollars

worth of equipment to the villagers . The National Park Palmiste has one cricket ground ,

it was built by my family so the villagers could play the game . I donated that park to the

people of T&T.

My Dad and I coached many teams to play cricket , until I was sent to France to study . I am

one of the last surviving of the Rambert Family .

My parents taught us not to be racists and my hubby and I have installed that at an early

age to my 4 kids , its one of the reasons I ignored your chupid comment. So keep fishing.
AFRO

Unread post

LOL you're getting defensive now SocaFraud!! :D , i'm just telling it how it is, YOU'VE GOT SLAVE OWNERS IN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY and considering you're in your mid 40s i'd suggest it wasn't that long back in your history either!! :lol: , i wonder what that skunt MAPS has to say about rich white land owners in Trinidad from back in the day? COME ON MAPS COME TALK YOUR "HISTORY" NOW!! :lol: .

And you ignored the question BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, judging from your attitude you would NEVER accept a black man into your family imo, talking about "teaching cricket to people" DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, that's not helping the poor and it doesn't mean you don't look down on people either.

Another thing is WAS YOUR GRANDFATHER AND DAD "FANS" when the west indies team WERE MAJORITY WHITE? LOL i think i already know the answer!! :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL you're getting defensive now SocaFraud!! :D , i'm just telling it how it is, YOU'VE GOT SLAVE OWNERS IN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY and considering you're in your mid 40s i'd suggest it wasn't that long back in your history either!! :lol: , i wonder what that skunt MAPS has to say about rich white land owners in Trinidad from back in the day? COME ON MAPS COME TALK YOUR "HISTORY" NOW!! :lol: .

And you ignored the question BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, judging from your attitude you would NEVER accept a black man into your family imo, talking about "teaching cricket to people" DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, that's not helping the poor and it doesn't mean you don't look down on people either.

Another thing is WAS YOUR GRANDFATHER AND DAD "FANS" when the west indies team WERE MAJORITY WHITE? LOL i think i already know the answer!! :lol: .

SEE how chupid you are AFRO....

These estates paid taxes , so did its employees , it helped in developing T&T . WE had
4 oil wells on the property and they are still producing oil today .

They helped a young man named Sonny Ramadhin , he lived in Diamond Village not far from Palmiste Park ....he was an orphan . You have no idea who he was do you ?.

Learie Nicholas Constantine ..... they helped him also . You have no idea who he is also ?.

There were many others as I said , they loved the game , didnt have the skills to be good
at it , but was in awe of many of the locals who were naturally gifted .

The more you write the more chupid I make you look .
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:

These estates paid taxes , so did its employees , it helped in developing T&T . WE had

They helped a young man named Sonny Ramadhin , he lived in Diamond Village not far from Palmiste Park ....he was an orphan . You have no idea who he was do you ?.

Learie Nicholas Constantine ..... they helped him also . You have no idea who he is also ?.

There were many others as I said , they loved the game , didnt have the skills to be good

Socafraud ADMITTED that her family had slave owners in it and now you're claiming they helped black people? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE LIZ CHENEY IS IN "RETARD MODE" AGAIN!!, you might be able to fool idiots like Maps with your fallacies BUT I'M NOT AS DUMB AS HIM you old, ugly blond skunt!! :lol: ..

Why can't you actually be HONEST about your family history instead of trying to HIDE from it? :| MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WERE SLAVE OWNERS THAT BENEFITTED FROM THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS!!.. it's that simple, and now you're reaping the rewards today and the prejudice in your bloodline still seems to be evident,

Your ignorance where black men are concerned is glaringly obvious and it disgusts me, you ran away from my question to you faster than Usain Bolt to rhatid!!..that tells me all i need to know.
socafighter

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
socafighter wrote:

Socafraud ADMITTED that her family had slave owners in it and now you're claiming they helped black people? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE LIZ CHENEY IS IN "RETARD MODE" AGAIN!!, you might be able to fool idiots like Maps with your fallacies BUT I'M NOT AS DUMB AS HIM you old, ugly blond skunt!! :lol: ..

Why can't you actually be HONEST about your family history instead of trying to HIDE from it? :| MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WERE SLAVE OWNERS THAT BENEFITTED FROM THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS!!.. it's that simple, and now you're reaping the rewards today and the prejudice in your bloodline still seems to be evident,

Your ignorance where black men are concerned is glaringly obvious and it disgusts me, you ran away from my question to you faster than Usain Bolt to rhatid!!..that tells me all i need to know.

OMG ...you chupid .

My family came to T&T after Emancipation stoopid so how could they own slaves .The slave
trade was over , all slaves were free .

So your BS about benefiting doesn't wash .My family was involved in Sugar refining in
Scotland.
They took their hard earned money and purchased land from the Crown in South Trinidad.
It was all forest , the Spaniards where the ones who cleared the forest to plant , Sugar ,
Cocoa and Coffee. It was then shipped to be refined in Scotland.
The workers were East Indians indentured and I have the ledger of all their names dating
back to 1855...chupid . Today I still have Indian workers employed plus other nationalities.
Show me where my family could own slaves you dottish dipstick.

I had a great great Aunt who married a Frenchman who's son was involved in the slave trade.
I guess that's hard for you to understand after reading the article . eh chupid. Since you are
so fcking stoopid its obvious I am not hiding anything since I posted the article.

The Rambert Family were never involved in the slave business Louis Bicaise Family was you idiot . A French man from Martinique who married a relative of mine after emancipation.
So how could my family profited from such , impossible . In your small dottish head this
cant sink in huh. We purchased hundreds of acres before they were married and after .

Over the internet you can see that I am prejudice ...are you fcking stoopid or what , with
idiots like you I see why the West Indies will always be third world . You are fcking clueless.
You need to read the history of the slave trade , actually you need an Education ?
Have you graduated from High school yet ?

I went to University in France Graduated , offered a job in Canada by the Government .I run
a dept oh hundreds across the second largest Country on Earth , My hubby and I earn our money
the old fashion way hard work.You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about white people
you need fcking help .In T&T I pay a lot of Taxes by what I own and the few hundred I employ
and can say my family helped built T&T . WE put our money where our mouth and took risks and not BS as you are venting .
You make stupid fcking statements ..it shows your upbringing and educational level as being very poor , you are clueless about West Indian history .
mapoui

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL you're getting defensive now SocaFraud!! :D , i'm just telling it how it is, YOU'VE GOT SLAVE OWNERS IN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY and considering you're in your mid 40s i'd suggest it wasn't that long back in your history either!! :lol: , i wonder what that skunt MAPS has to say about rich white land owners in Trinidad from back in the day? COME ON MAPS COME TALK YOUR "HISTORY" NOW!! :lol: .

piss off afro. dont call my name in your nonsense! nothing positive can come out of you and your attitude. you have no idea how ridiculaous you are man. why dont you go talk to adults somewhere and ask them for advice on how to conduct your self in the world...how to think properly.

yu no doubt have ability but yu are a damm fool with it!
socafighter

Unread post

Man you give up easily ....the fight is still on...