Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

This is the same man who poured scorn on Nash for daring to want to play for WI
sknash is a cross to bear, not a westindian. skansh brought no benefit to the westindies, where his parents left in a huff, in displeasure over the rise of blac control.

their son failed in Oz and they suddenly re-discovered their westindian roots and connections, returned 'home' to exploit old friends and a westindies that still remained skewed in favour of the white skin, to get into the westindies team at the expense of westindian born options.

skansh was a carpet-bagger who in himselrf represneted no value for the westindies in return for his place for he was(is) a mediocrity...and a humiliation for blac people, for he proved that any white person can just walk into the westindies and get what they want..no matter who they are.

SOCA IS WESTINDIAN BORN AND BRED AND GREW AS FAR AS I KNOW. AND HAS TAKEN A POSITIVE POSITION ON A CRUCIAL AND BASIC WESTINTINDIAN ISSUE..MISMANAGEMENT OF WESTINDIAN RICKET!

as far as I know socfighter did not walk away from the westindies cussin' the region, vowing never to come back, in anger with the rise of blac people. I have seen nothing like that in soca here in the time I have been posting here..long before afro arrived
mapoui

Unread post

YOUR A RETARDED FOOL WHO HASN'T GOT AS CLUE ABOUT THE WORLD IN 2012!!,

ok..what is social class..define?

what is the major significane of the rise of the Occupy movement in the USA? w

hat is the nature of the trouble that is behind the turmoil in Greece?

what is the nature of the financial problem that underpins the current european financial crisis?

what is the problem with banking..especially central banking and why are are cited as the souce of all the financial problems globally?

what is the nature of money and why is the federal reserve of the united states cited as the cause of all american financial problems?

when when the american federal reserve come into being and who owns it?

what is GATT! what is the principle of the falling rate of profit and why is that principle very relevant to current reality? what is contradicition in social evolution and how does it play in 2012?

answer just 1..and I would be happy that YOU have an idea of the world in 2012?
mapoui

Unread post

AND IF YOU REALLY THINK SOME BLONDE BIMBO WHO LIVES IN CANADA IS GONNA SEE LIFE THE SAME AS YOU THEN YOU'RE MORE NAIVE THAN I THOUGHT!!..KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH OLD BOY
I do not know who soca is, I do not know that she is a bimbo...just like I do not know who yu are. I have been told she is a mother with children in university and that is excellent as far as I am concerned. like I gave you all positive credit to begin with for I had no reason to deal with you otherwise, I give that to soca as well, and to everyone else.

wat do yu expect me to do...walk into a situation and start cussin' everybody as if they are idiots and I the only smart one? its only yu who behaves like dat.

socafighter at one time gave me reason to believe she was ridicu..but not a bimbo....I did nto an' a fool and I said so. I have grown to see her in a different and positive light...as I have grown also, to see you in a light quite different and opposite from the one I saw yu in originally

taking soca as I have discovered her to be, she is fine. and if I take some care to protect the lil' postive vibes that have developed between she and I...thats fine. who geives a rats arse wat yu think about it!

yu called me racist at one time and for that was a sin. now that yu have discoved I am not, my even- handedness is a sin. a man cant win eh! what do yu actually like and want relative to race?
mapoui

Unread post

I MEAN LOOK AT THE UTTER NONSENSE YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOVE?
prove it is nonsense....dat is what yu have to do. yu cyar get away wit' just dammin' it as nonsense. yu have to say why,...back it up wit' good evidence}
AS USUAL IT'S FILLED WITH SPELLING MISTAKES
to use one of your discriptives... yu skunt..spelling mistakes are a result of typing facility and are easily correctilbe by punching the spelling correct button qand editing. I am not concerned about that. everybody makes mistakes. yu are trying to spin nonsense into yu think is an attack on me but really reflects your stupidity.

I also use a lot of colloquialisms and spell phonetically often, mix up a lot of words seeking to stabilse the use of westinidan which is quite legit dialect. I have explained this alread}
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

AND POINTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HAND.
all points I have made are relevant. not because yu say they are not makes them so in fact.
mapoui

Unread post

WHEN I TRY TO TEACH YOU YOU GET DEFENSIVE AND LASH OUT
it is your utter, relentless, unchanging, loud and abusive stupidity that turns me off...gets me angry... that a blac man can be as stupid as yu. dat is what makes me so freaking pissed-off
such behaviour merely personifies my belief THAT YOU ARE STUCK IN A FECKING BOX AND YOU MATURITY DOESN'T MATCH YOUR AGE,
yu try to teach me wat...something...anything?
yu must be nuts...!

yu dont not even understand the basic nature of the functioning of the wicb and what I mean when I say that institution will never work in the interest of the westindian people...when I claim that only social revolution and basic social change will move cricket administration in the westindies into line with the general interest.

yu dont have a clue which is proved by your response citing or listing the 'good' things the wicb has done in the meantime. what good things? yu dont have a clue!

your answer proves your general ignorance. but I will tell you who can school YOU in this...your bwoy Sir Hillary Beckles. a brilliant man Beckles knows all of what I speak better tha me..and he can teach yu if he desires too.

but I dont supose he would give time to an idiot like you.

Beckles would happy for the work you do here in his exploitative behalf, and surely desires to keep yu doing it.

it would not be in his interest to smarten yu up
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
sknash is a cross to bear, not a westindian. skansh brought no benefit to the westindies, where his parents left in a huff, in displeasure over the rise of blac control.

their son failed in Oz and they suddenly re-discovered their westindian roots and connections, returned 'home' to exploit old friends and a westindies that still remained skewed in favour of the white skin, to get into the westindies team at the expense of westindian born options.

skansh was a carpet-bagger who in himselrf represneted no value for the westindies in return for his place for he was(is) a mediocrity...and a humiliation for blac people, for he proved that any white person can just walk into the westindies and get what they want..no matter who they are.

SOCA IS WESTINDIAN BORN AND BRED AND GREW AS FAR AS I KNOW. AND HAS TAKEN A POSITIVE POSITION ON A CRUCIAL AND BASIC WESTINTINDIAN ISSUE..MISMANAGEMENT OF WESTINDIAN RICKET!

as far as I know socfighter did not walk away from the westindies cussin' the region, vowing never to come back, in anger with the rise of blac people. I have seen nothing like that in soca here in the time I have been posting here..long before afro arrived
OH REALLY DUNCY? so how come the Nash family used to LOOK AFTER THE WEST INDIAN TEAM whenever they visited Australia? :roll: young Nash grew up having West Indies legends come to his house for dinner, A MAJORITY BLACK TEAM to boot, so your claims are nothing but garbage, if you're gonna accuse the family of "running away from the caribbean" then what about SocaFraud? I WOMAN WHO DISPLAYS HER UTTER DISGUST FOR BLACK INDIVIDUALS DAY IN, DAY OUT whether it's members of the WICB or commentators on line and length,

YOU'RE A FECKING HYPOCRITE AND A COWARD, just because she's against the WICB you're prepard to turn a blind eye to her blatant prejudice and kiss her rass? PISS OFF YOU OLD SKUNT!! :lol: .
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
ok..what is social class..define?

what is the major significane of the rise of the Occupy movement in the USA? w

hat is the nature of the trouble that is behind the turmoil in Greece?

what is the nature of the financial problem that underpins the current european financial crisis?

what is the problem with banking..especially central banking and why are are cited as the souce of all the financial problems globally?

what is the nature of money and why is the federal reserve of the united states cited as the cause of all american financial problems?

when when the american federal reserve come into being and who owns it?

what is GATT! what is the principle of the falling rate of profit and why is that principle very relevant to current reality? what is contradicition in social evolution and how does it play in 2012?

answer just 1..and I would be happy that YOU have an idea of the world in 2012?
The occupy movement were formed because they feel there is corruption and inequality in the country, whether it's taxes or social issues, fatcat CEO's who caused the economic breakdown are still getting bonuses while the common man and woman are struggling to get a job, HAPPY NOW YOU OLD SKUNT? :lol: ,

And btw WHAT THE FECK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH CRICKET? :roll: you're going off on a TANGENT again old man.
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
I do not know who soca is, I do not know that she is a bimbo...just like I do not know who yu are. I have been told she is a mother with children in university and that is excellent as far as I am concerned. like I gave you all positive credit to begin with for I had no reason to deal with you otherwise, I give that to soca as well, and to everyone else.

wat do yu expect me to do...walk into a situation and start cussin' everybody as if they are idiots and I the only smart one? its only yu who behaves like dat.

socafighter at one time gave me reason to believe she was ridicu..but not a bimbo....I did nto an' a fool and I said so. I have grown to see her in a different and positive light...as I have grown also, to see you in a light quite different and opposite from the one I saw yu in originally

taking soca as I have discovered her to be, she is fine. and if I take some care to protect the lil' postive vibes that have developed between she and I...thats fine. who geives a rats arse wat yu think about it!

yu called me racist at one time and for that was a sin. now that yu have discoved I am not, my even- handedness is a sin. a man cant win eh! what do yu actually like and want relative to race?
You're not fooling anyone though Maps!!.. YOUR TRACK RECORD IS CLEAR, you exposed your true feelings when we debated about Nash and the prospect of having a foreign coach if Gibbo leaves, now though you've pulled back on your bitter rhetoric because that blonde bimbo actually agrees with your stupid position where the WICB are concerned!!.., IT ONLY PROVES THAT YOU'RE A COWARD WHO CANNOT STAND BY YOUR OWN CONVICTIONS,

SO DON'T EVER BORE ME WITH YOUR "PRO BLACK" GARBAGE AGAIN!!.. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TEARS FROM A CLOWN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!! :lol: .
mapoui

Unread post

You're not fooling anyone though Maps!!.. YOUR TRACK RECORD IS CLEAR, you exposed your true feelings when we debated about Nash and the prospect of having a foreign coach if Gibbo leaves, now though you've pulled back on your bitter rhetoric because that blonde bimbo actually agrees with your stupid position where the WICB are concerned!!.., IT ONLY PROVES THAT YOU'RE A COWARD WHO CANNOT STAND BY YOUR OWN CONVICTIONS,

SO DON'T EVER BORE ME WITH YOUR "PRO BLACK" GARBAGE AGAIN!!.. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TEARS FROM A CLOWN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!! .

here! I stand on this one! YOU are a complete idiot. no doubt about it!