Oh Gord ... Lil Willie got fired as Asst Coach of the WI

General discussions
socafighter

Unread post

Fcking ediot Dumbfro ....

You can make up accusations about me with out proof ...when I ask to produce such evidence .

You claim its up to me .....this shows you are a fcking retard mentally challenged . When blows are sent back your way you become sensitive and post the same bull shyte over and over .

Now you call me prejudice .....when you cant take the heat get to fck out or don't start .
I will fck you up every time ....I did it regularly with sissycom peeps so don't push your fcking luck .

You couldn't force any thing out of any one you are to fcking dottish and dumb .
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Fcking ediot Dumbfro ....

You can make up accusations about me with out proof ...when I ask to produce such evidence .

You claim its up to me .....this shows you are a fcking retard mentally challenged . When blows are sent back your way you become sensitive and post the same bull shyte over and over .

Now you call me prejudice .....when you cant take the heat get to fck out or don't start .
I will fck you up every time ....I did it regularly with sissycom peeps so don't push your fcking luck .

You couldn't force any thing out of any one you are to fcking dottish and dumb .
YOUR NOT ONLY A DUMB, BLONDE BIMBO soKKKa BUT SEEMINGLY YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND WHEN YOU MAKE A RACIST COMMENT? :shock: LAWD YOU ARE MORE PATHETIC AND SENILE THAN I THOUGHT!! :lol: :lol: ,

FURTHERMORE you think i give a sh/t about what you did at sissy? I WAS A BOSS IN THAT PLACE JUST LIKE I AM HERE, you're nothing but a WASHED UP HUSSY who seeks attention online because your husband DON'T WANT YOUR OLD, WRINKLY RASS ANYMORE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

"feck me up"? WOMAN NOT EVEN IN YOUR FECKING DREAMS!!.. dumb SKETS like you haven't got the brain capacity to spar with me, that was proven WHEN YOU RAN OFF AFTER I SPANKED YOUR RASS OVER THE "ALLEGED" COMMENT!!.. :lol: :lol: ,

NOW GO SIT YOUR DUTTY RASS DOWN YOU RETARDED PR/CK!!.
Last edited by AFRO on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

You got banned from sissycom for your racists comments . But your brainless head
doesn't allow you to learn anything . You have still kept it up Dumbfro ...

You are not intelligent to be a Boss anywhere , is your pink elephants telling you this.....
By your comments it tells how your upbringing was ...it must really suck to be you Dumbfro.
my sympathy .
mapoui

Unread post

Bally! isnt there some limit being arrived at here?

I dont see that anyone can abuse another poster like AFRO is abusing soca here and get away without at least a warning.

afro is being racist, sexists and thoroughly abusive for no obvious and positive purpose. the man is taking your board down the tubes. yu should do somethng about it..at least a warning!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:You got banned from sissycom for your racists comments . But your brainless head
doesn't allow you to learn anything . You have still kept it up Dumbfro ...

You are not intelligent to be a Boss anywhere , is your pink elephants telling you this.....
By your comments it tells how your upbringing was ...it must really suck to be you Dumbfro.
my sympathy .
OH REALLY soKKKa? "i got banned for making racist comments"? TO WHO YOU OLD, LYING HUSSY? :roll: please go and find me the fecking proof you washed up tramp!!!.. you must be confusing me with your ancestors!!..because i'm too intelligent to sink that low, all i'm doing is exposing how much of a RACIST RETARD you really are, and now you've been reduced to making futile accusations!!.. how pathetic, I'VE QUOTED YOUR RACIST RANT ALREADY, so you're not gonna get away with it, and i'm gonna take your pic and show as many people as possible THE UGLY FACE OF A RACIST SKUNT!!.. :lol: :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

Mapoui ...

I was born in Trinidad , grew up in a very tough hard working village in South .As kids we
went to the local schools , so I over the years have met many as AFRO . Individuals as he
show how they were brought up at home by his tirades, we lean from our parents. His reactions
are typical of what he saw his father doing to his mother over a period of years. If one has a
father or mother that's a drunk or abusive ....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree , the kids tend to follow suit .
On Boards when the males find out I am female and I know more about cricket than they do ,
the usual abuse starts . I have developed a thick skin and don't get involved in religion ,
racism or sex talk .
I don't start fights but I will finish them , Bally knows that I am very good at such , having seen
me over the years at other sites .
My simple objective is West Indies cricket , and want to see it progress its part of my culture
that I grew up with . When its in the wrong hands and mistakes being made, I will let them know
I am sure you have seen such by my blogs .
I am not a fan of WIPA nor WICB .....I am a fan of West Indies Cricket . I am not happy with what I see progressing now and will speak out about it . You will find that I am factual and to
the point , may deemed to be aggressive but I avoid BS .
I am not to concerned about Dumbfro nor his opinions about me , I view it as none of my business. The more he writes it shows him to be what he is and his past .
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:Bally! isnt there some limit being arrived at here?

I dont see that anyone can abuse another poster like AFRO is abusing soca here and get away without at least a warning.

afro is being racist, sexists and thoroughly abusive for no obvious and positive purpose. the man is taking your board down the tubes. yu should do somethng about it..at least a warning!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA NOW THIS SENILE SELL-OUT IS BAWLING FOR BALLY? WHAT IS DIS? :lol: :lol: :lol: , i thought it's "pure wood for me"? YOU CHANGE YOUR TUNE NOW? :lol: :lol:

And by the way you canadian punk!!.. can you quote any post from me where i've used "RACIST LANGUAGE" AGAINST THAT HUSSY PLEASE? :evil:

GO ON!!.. I FECKING DARE YOU!!, and you've got an utter nerve talking about "racist" when you're running down Radford JUST BECAUSE HE'S A WHITE MAN!!..SO FECK OFF!!,

Bally isn't foolish, he can see it's a TWO WAY THING, you skunts love to dish it out but when i return fire with interest you start bawl!!.. GROW UP!!, Maps is nothing but A FRAUD!!..that phony idiot tries to preech about "black unity" but then turns around and supports a women who just made a blatant racial slur? :| WHAT WUKLESS SELL-OUT HE IS, he must think he's got a chance of some kind of "romance" with that blonde bimbo!! :lol: :lol: .
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Mapoui ...

I was born in Trinidad , grew up in a very tough hard working village in South .As kids we
went to the local schools , so I over the years have met many as AFRO . Individuals as he
show how they were brought up at home by his tirades, we lean from our parents. His reactions
are typical of what he saw his father doing to his mother over a period of years. If one has a
father or mother that's a drunk or abusive ....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree , the kids tend to follow suit .
Yeah you was born into a family who practised RACISM and earned their money from the suffering of others!!..those kind of people are the SKUM OF SOCIETY!!.. so yes you're right, where you're concerned the apple didn't fall far from the tree at all!! :roll: ,

On Boards when the males find out I am female and I know more about cricket than they do ,
the usual abuse starts . I have developed a thick skin and don't get involved in religion ,
racism or sex talk .
oh here she goes trying to play the "sexism" card after i debunked her foolish "racist" acccusation against me!!.. what a surprise!! :lol: , AND BTW if ou know more about cricket than me why was you asking me for information about the HPC? bwahahahahahahah,

I don't start fights but I will finish them , Bally knows that I am very good at such , having seen
me over the years at other sites .
Well i'm still here you old, wukless HUSSY!!.. COME "FINISH" IT PLEASE!!.. I'M WAITING!! :mrgreen:

My simple objective is West Indies cricket , and want to see it progress its part of my culture
that I grew up with . When its in the wrong hands and mistakes being made, I will let them know
I am sure you have seen such by my blogs .
Yeah it's so part of your "culture" that you RAN OFF TO CANADA AS SOON AS YOU COULD!! :lol: , and you don't even have a clue about what "progress" is, we've got a better recoed under Hunte than we did under Gordan AND YOU'RE STILL DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE HE'S A TRINI!!.. so no, you don't want whats best for WI cricket, you just want things done YOUR WAY and your way only,

I am not a fan of WIPA nor WICB .....I am a fan of West Indies Cricket . I am not happy with what I see progressing now and will speak out about it . You will find that I am factual and to
the point , may deemed to be aggressive but I avoid BS .
I am not to concerned about Dumbfro nor his opinions about me , I view it as none of my business. The more he writes it shows him to be what he is and his past .
Erm have you said on many occasions that you WILL NOT support the team as long as Hunte and Hillaire are incharge? so now all of a sudden "you're a fan of west indies cricket"? :| YOU CHANGE YOUR TUNE NOW? or are you still begging Narine to ditch WI for the IPL? :roll: HYPOCRITE!!.
socafighter

Unread post

DumbFro

I see why you got banned from sissycom ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You spew to much kangkatang......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... :P :P :P
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:DumbFro

I see why you got banned from sissycom ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You spew to much kangkatang......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... :P :P :P
LOL at this retarded skunt acting like she wasn't BANNED from Sissy herself!!!.. women GO SIT DOWN!! :lol: :lol: .